Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Burakoam-you don't know me, I was in the due date after you. But, I just wanted to share with you that my heart hurts for you. I had my 4th son in December. I too had the same thoughts that you are having. I went into a depressed fog for weeks after getting our gender blood work results. At one point, my DH even suggested abortion if that made me happy. I instantly said "no! He's a baby!!!" We never wanted more than 2 kids. And I convinced him that this one was a girl. And we were both so depressed that this was DS#4. What helped me in those early days of pain were remembering that he was a baby, and it wasn't his fault he was a boy. Also, I would DIE to have 4 girls. I know that the grass isn't always greener, but, just think YOU have someone's dream family. YOU get to be proud to be these girls mom. And you will be! Be proud to have 4 girls. Four of a kind IS the best kind!!!! I'll be thinking and praying for you and your DH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -8 -5 -3

swayed for but expecting another

2. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Likes XXforhubby, jenren, baby2016baby liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Was wondering if anyone has had this, am 6 weeks pregnant tomorrow and I seem to have a constant cramp, soreness in my womb area? Am trying to tell myself it is just every thing stretching but I never noticed it so bad in my other pregnancies, just worrying about it. Anyone had the same? X

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlieplease View Post
    Was wondering if anyone has had this, am 6 weeks pregnant tomorrow and I seem to have a constant cramp, soreness in my womb area? Am trying to tell myself it is just every thing stretching but I never noticed it so bad in my other pregnancies, just worrying about it. Anyone had the same? X
    I had this when I was pregnant with DS3. It's totally normal! I was told that due to muscle memory, your uterus begins to expand much earlier than it needs to causing the stretching, pulling sensations to occur.

DS1, DS2 , & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

5. Thanks Girlieplease thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I had terrible cramping and pulling feelings for about 8 wks with every pregnancy but ds1 including this pregnancy

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

7. Thanks Girlieplease thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes its normal, also round ligament pain is another symptom it may be

9. Thanks Girlieplease thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are keeping her so I will hang around... I will probably not be as active. But I am here.

I'm really not that sad it's another girl surprisingly. I am more sad for my husband. Ladies I don't know if your DH are the kind of guy to be very emotional with you or the type to hold it all in but mine mostly holds stuff in. So when he told me all teary eyed we were keeping her I knew that hurt him. I told him I didn't want him to resent her and he told me not to be ridiculous he's not upset she ended up a she so much as 4 is our limit and he is allowed to mourn the son he will never have. I felt so awful. I tried so freaking hard to give him that bond and that relationship. I don't know why my body can't be made receptive to a male baby... its honestly probably that diet aside I am so poorly mental health and physical health wise. I can't trick my body into thinking it's prime for sons when I can look in a mirror and know it's not. I hope one of his girls steps up and gives him that bond and proves girls can be just as close to their daddy's as boys.
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Purple I have been on pins and needles all day. I hope everything is okay with you. I am here saying I am worried and hope you report back soon!
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due March/April/May 2017 (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Burakoam View Post
    We are keeping her so I will hang around... I will probably not be as active. But I am here.

I'm really not that sad it's another girl surprisingly. I am more sad for my husband. Ladies I don't know if your DH are the kind of guy to be very emotional with you or the type to hold it all in but mine mostly holds stuff in. So when he told me all teary eyed we were keeping her I knew that hurt him. I told him I didn't want him to resent her and he told me not to be ridiculous he's not upset she ended up a she so much as 4 is our limit and he is allowed to mourn the son he will never have. I felt so awful. I tried so freaking hard to give him that bond and that relationship. I don't know why my body can't be made receptive to a male baby... its honestly probably that diet aside I am so poorly mental health and physical health wise. I can't trick my body into thinking it's prime for sons when I can look in a mirror and know it's not. I hope one of his girls steps up and gives him that bond and proves girls can be just as close to their daddy's as boys.
    Aw, poor guy! My heart goes out to him! It's sucks so bad to see your DH's heart break- GD is a BITCH!

I feel the same way as you- I just can't believe that my body can produce a girl. I have lost some muscle, but I just don't think it's enough. Even though I too have changed my diet, I feel like my body holds onto nutrients too damn much! My DH would feel the same if we end up with a 4th boy. Sigh. I wish I could wave a magic wand and you could have a baby boy, and I a baby girl for my DH. Damn it all to hell!!

Huge hugs sweetie!

DS1, DS2 , & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart
    Last edited by XXforhubby; September 17th, 2016 at 10:24 PM.

13. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Likes netti02, baby2016baby liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Burakoam View Post
    Purple I have been on pins and needles all day. I hope everything is okay with you. I am here saying I am worried and hope you report back soon!
    I'm ok Sorry you were worried about me! I posted in my scan thread but was worried it would be insensitive to post here yesterday as I was lucky enough to get my dream gender and am expecting a girl!

I'm glad you are going ok now. I'm sorry your husband didn't get the son he dearly wanted. I hope he will be able to bond with this little girl.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

15. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Likes Magical22, rubyroo83 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Burakoam im glad you will be sticking around. I know that we are expecting girl number 4 also, nothing at all has indicated that this could possibly be a boy and im ok with it now, I think its best to find out early so you have time to get your head around it and start to look forward to the new little squishy baby. And just think of how many grandsons we are likely to get with all these girls haha, something I am definitely looking forward to.

17. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast