Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Purple you are beyond sweet but getting your dream gender is so worth celebrating and I would not have been hurt! I am SO happy for you. And that goes for anyone else getting the gender you want... Please don't feel insensitive sharing. We make these threads to be loved and supported by other women, through the good and the bad, that are due around the same times we are! Please share. It makes me happier to know in the long run that at least some of you are getting exactly what you prayed for!

Cinss my mom says that to me all the time too but omg imagine f each daughter had two kids... I am not rich and would go broke very fast trying to buy for 8 grandkids!!! LOL
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Burakoam View Post
    We are keeping her so I will hang around... I will probably not be as active. But I am here.

Burakoam so happy to read that you are doing a bit better and keeping her. It is heartbreaking to hear that your husband is so upset. It is hard for a woman to feel unsupported in her GD but we rarely ever consider the husband too and I am glad you shared this. Hoping you both find comfort.
    Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah burakoam, so glad your hanging around. Your partner seems like a good guy! I think it adds a whole different layer of complexity to gender swaying when in part you are doing it for someone else. A big part of my motivation to give my dd the sister she so desperately wants. I worry more about her disappointment than mine if it's a boy! Most of us on this site can understand your feelings, so I hope it will be a supportive place for you! X

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am just a bag of worry this pregnancy , woke up this morning not feeling tired. Having felt awful and exhausted since before I got my bfp. So now am worrying about that, is there no end to that. Am wondering if it is because I worked so to get pregnant this time? With my other three I just got pregnant first time, also wonder if my anxiety is in part because I have been off the diet and exercise now for a few weeks and it is the idea of having to get back on that horse? Anyone else suddenly not feel tired 6 weeks in? Still having cramps and my nipples are on fire today! X

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlieplease View Post
    I am just a bag of worry this pregnancy , woke up this morning not feeling tired. Having felt awful and exhausted since before I got my bfp. So now am worrying about that, is there no end to that. Am wondering if it is because I worked so to get pregnant this time? With my other three I just got pregnant first time, also wonder if my anxiety is in part because I have been off the diet and exercise now for a few weeks and it is the idea of having to get back on that horse? Anyone else suddenly not feel tired 6 weeks in? Still having cramps and my nipples are on fire today! X
    I mostly felt tired at night and would go to bed early. I was pretty good in the day. Symptoms come and go so please try not to worry (easier said than done!)

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah burakoam I'm so glad you're sticking around, to go for a 4th for your husband is so lovely. My husband wasn't keen at all to go again as he's got his boys, he really wasn't bothered about having a girl. When are you due a scan?

My tiredness has only kicked in the last few weeks bizarrely, I've had plenty of other symptoms up until now just strange that the tiredness took till pretty much the end of the first trimester to kick in. Also, I vomited for the first time and was dry heaving the week I turned 12 weeks - before that I just felt nauseated, nothing more! I have my first scan tomorrow so starting to feel nervous about that, I'll be 12+4 by dates....x

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad to hear your sticking around burakoem. My heart breaks for your dh. I am in same boat. I was never bothered about the mother daughter relationship so having girls to me is not appealing. I might have felt different if I had all boys but I doubt it. I know you will find peace with everything soon. Until then we are all here for you, sometimes just offloading can help x
    2006 2009 2014 and expecting my 2nd sway opposite due 10/04/2017

8. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due March/April/May 2017 (2)

So glad to hear you're sticking around Burakoam. I've been thinking about you constantly and hoping things are good. I have no doubt in my mind that he's going to have a very strong bond with his girls - and I would venture to guess #4 will be a daddy's girl. I will say that to me, I see daughters having a really strong bond as opposed to sons. Neither my husband, his brother, nor my brother have really strong dad/son bonds. My husband even works with his dad and couldn't care less about doing things outside of work with him. Hell, he barely talks to him at work!! I really hope hubby is pleasantly surprised and looks back one day and realizes he never needed a boy.

Lots of hugs mama!
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

10. Thanks Girlieplease, Burakoam thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you know taytum i agree...any father/son bond i see just doesnt seem that great in my opinion...he doesnt even have a good relationship with his own father, but i strongly suspect THATS why he wanted one with his own son...he can get that with daughters though.

Angela is becoming a really big daddy's girl. I think this one will be mostly mine, lol...thats okay though...
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

12. Likes TaytumJ, Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are off on our first family holiday. We are driving 5 hours to stay the night at Harvey Bay then another 7 hours to Mackay. We are visiting hubbys sister and her family. She has 6 kids 2 of which have just had babies so we are all really excited to be meeting them for the first time. Wish me luck for the car ride pregnant with 4 kids should be interesting.

14. Likes Magical22 liked this post
Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast