Page 16 of 54 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel like trash even with zofran but here to say spotting stopes over night and it was only an orangish pink so they aren't concerned. Still having horrible awful cramping so who knows I am pretty much on 'bed rest'
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

2. Likes Cinss, baby2016baby liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry burakoam!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry your feeling lousy but glad spotting has stopped. It's crap being ill when there's not much you can do. I'm only a week ahead of you but I've felt a tiny bit better last few days (however have had a bad night last night which I'm putting down to the chocolate cake I ate!) So fingers crossed the turning point is also near for you xxxx
    2006 2009 2014 and expecting my 2nd sway opposite due 10/04/2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Burakoam - Sorry you are feeling really sick I hope the cramping stops soon.

I have told work now It is a relief to have it out in the open. Most were surprised, especially when I said I was 15wks as it's not super obvious. It is probably more noticeable at the end of the day as my manager did say he noticed my belly yesterday and I think he only saw me briefly right at the end of the day. He was just hoping I had let myself slip a little in the weight department lol.

I'm glad I know what I'm having as I can act like I don't really care. I will let people take their guesses and maybe tell next week once we have told our parents.

Anyone else finding out soon?

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

6. Likes baby2016baby liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi I'm due in March on the 15th with a boy! I swayed girl.Can I please be added?

8. Likes Cinss liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sending you big hugs burakoam!

Purple - I may well be having an early gender scan in the next few weeks, my mum has offered to pay for it so we may well go for it!

Hope everyone else is doing ok?x

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome jensy. Sorry your sway didn't work. I know the feeling well my last dd was a failed boy sway.

Purple I've literally just booked an early gender scan for October 8th. I will be 15.5 weeks. I was shaking making the call to book it and I've come off phone and burst out crying. So much is resting on this. We haven't told a soul I'm pregnant yet. Although it's getting difficult to hide, I have no stomache muscle tone at all after 3 sections and 3 big babies! My husband has not wanted to discuss anything gender related at all. I feel I'm my own. Obviously before we tried I did explain that there's no guarantees etc. I think he's hated watching me struggle and he's stuck his head in sand. It will hit him like a tonne of bricks if its a girl after all this. 6 months on he, hes gave up alcohol, caffine, popping supps you name it. I think I will be more gutted for him than me if I hear girl. I have a scan booked for Thursday too but as 2 of my girls had boy nubs I'm not even going to put pics on for guesses. Even gender experts have said boy twice. And I submitted my last girls scan last week for fun on in gender and they all said boy!!

3 I think we might find out around same time if you book a scan. Hope everyone else is well xxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Jensy 🌸

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi

I went for an early pregnancy scan yesterday. Anybody else do one of these? I was 7 weeks 3 days yesterday, scan said approximately 6 weeks 6 days! Hmmmm.. im trying not to read in to that too much!! Im desperately trying to get to a safe 12 weeks and another scan
    So far, besides bloating, im ok x

Happy with my crew and no more are due xx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi squiggle. I've not had an early scan this time but last time I had one my dates were changed twice from lmp dates I used. Once at early scan (put back) and 12w scan (put forward) I think because there only measuring in mm it's hard to be totally accurate. I would worry much. They use the dates from you 12w scan for everything do you may find it changes again xx

14. Thanks squigglepink thanked for this post
Page 16 of 54 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast