Page 18 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome jensy and lissastick!

I have just booked my gender scan for 2 1/2 weeks time - I am so nervous/terrified!!!!!x

2. Likes Cinss, Lissastick liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will be surprised if you don't hear girl 3'sacharm! I understand the nerves though!

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

4. Likes 3'sacharm liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Lissastick 🌹

6. Likes Lissastick liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due March/April/May 2017 (2)

Welcome ladies!!

Slowly getting there 10 weeks today and feeling normal.

I saw my obgyn on last Friday at 9+1 and got to see Bub and hear the heartbeat for the first time which was so nice!

I cancelled my NIPT testing, just going to see what my 12+5 week scan comes back looking like and have booked a gender scan at 16 weeks. Lots of nub analysing till 16 weeks though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Magical22; September 21st, 2016 at 06:18 PM.

8. Likes XXforhubby, Cinss liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope you get some good nub shots so we can all help with the nub analysing glad it is going well!

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

10. Likes Magical22 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've just has a very disappointing dating scan. I don't understand how but I have been moved back a full week (meaning conception has occurred at least 5/6 days after the last sex in our BFP cycle) and they could not check the baby or do the NT test and as a result ive been to have the harmony test today straight after my scan. My womb is apparently severly tilted and baby is implanted right low down just above my cervix and facing my back. I don't think my weight helped although they didn't mention that, just impression I got witht he abdo scan, they then tried internal. I did catch a glimpse of a potty shot and it was very girly, nothing to see. I didn't get a picture as she couldn't get a clear shot either abdo or vaginally. Gutted and nervous. ive had a high risk test result with last baby and really hoping everything comes back ok this time especially as this is an exact science. Hope everyone else is ok. I cant stop crying
    2006 2009 2014 and expecting my 2nd sway opposite due 10/04/2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Baby I promised you I wouldn't sugarcoat anything. The fact your dates are that far off could mean you ovulated later and conception 4+ days out from last sex should sway heavily girl which is why E4D is a girl sway tactic. The fact you are pretty confident you saw a girlie nub (and I think after 3 girls we know girlie nubs) is pretty telling. I am glad you got the harmony because you are far enough along that should tell you gender nubs and dating scans aside. However maybe as sick as you have been baby is just on the smaller side, also possible. Please message me when you get harmony back f you don't wanna talk about it here. I hope everything comes out okay. I'll be thinking of you until then...
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

13. Likes baby2016baby liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Burk. I really appreciate your reply. I pretty much had already accepted that baby is a girl. I've even chose a girls name but no boys names appeal, it's like my mind already knows. I have had really wired cycles where I've had lots of days of posatives/almost posative opk. I also never get flashing smiley just jump straight to solid. We dtd 20 hours after first solid smiley (next night) and the next 2 days. She told me that vaginal scans are very accurate so I can't argue with dates but I've either ovulated a week late after pos opk?? Or some other witchcraftery. However that's what pushed me too the harmony, with such a big discrepancy with dates, as measuring small for dates is a marker for all of the genetic diseases. I did see a girly nub . I wish i could pretend I didn't but I did. Of course I will let you know as soon as I hear. I don't know what's bothering me the most, getting the girl result or possibly getting bad news of the genetic tests.

I hope your feeling better and everything has settled down xxx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Baby just wanted to say am sorry for your disappointed scan, today, however, am glad you got the harmony test. We had it with ds2 and at least you will know the answer to both the gender and genetics question soon. I wish I could give you a big hug but no matter what the results, there are people on here going through similar so lots of support either way. So hard to be going through this and when people in rl don't know your pregnant or have swayed it makes it so much more isolating. X o

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girlie. It's just a combination of everything all at once compounded by previous high risk result, how ill I've been, migraines, huge weight gain.....to name a few. I'm hoping to get my results next Thursday or Friday although I'm sure it will be the longest week in history! Xxx

Page 18 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast