Page 19 of 54 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Baby i had a positive opk the week before i actually ovulated. I didnt ovulate with the first one, and ovulated a week later. If you thought you ovulated because of the solid, you probably didnt test a week later like i did...i had huge amounts of EWCM, unprecedented godly amounts and thats why i took the second OPK though i thought i already ovulated i couldnt ignore the signs...and when that one was solid i knew i had geared up the first time but didnt actually ovulate.
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your probably right. But still baffling as to how sperm lived that long. My dh thought he was clever saying " if that's the due date the babies not mine" trying to make a joke but it was badly timed to say the least! It also means I got my pos hpt at 3dpo? I got my first feint at 10dpo (first test). It's just mind boggling lol my head hurts
    2006 2009 2014 and expecting my 2nd sway opposite due 10/04/2017

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You have to remember that when you have a dating scan, it may not indicate when you ovulated. They are measuring the babies growth. Babies grow at different rates and that is how they base your due date. For example, my dating scan with DS3 said that he was measuring a week ahead, meaning I ovulated and conceived him 12 days after we last DTD? I don't think so! The gestational sac was present confirming I ovulated the date I knew I had. They had to move my due date based on his growth rate NOT because I ovulated 12 days later.

Your baby is just growing at a slightly slower rate and it is not indicative of when you ovulated.

Huge hugs!

DS1, DS2 , & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry you have had a bad scan baby2016. How many weeks were you expecting to be and what was the actual measurement?

With this one my scan was 4 days out which isn't huge but I was worried as the previous one was a few days out too.
    My uterus is tilted too so I think that can effect the accuracy. I'm hoping everything will be ok for you!

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

5. Likes jdd1017 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Baby if you were under 12 weeks on the scan the nub would look girly even if its a boy. My dates were moved also, 10 days infact which according to my lmp is pretty impossible, so I dont think its an exact science, its a measurement that can be affected by lots of factors. Fx your harmony results come back all good.

7. Thanks jdd1017 thanked for this post
    Likes baby2016baby liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    she is 12 weeks + to my knowledge. Thats why i didnt give the false hope of saying it may be too early. I know some still think 12 weeks is time to rise but if she is pretty confident id say the nub from what she saw was pretty flat and straight...she can obviously correct me.

There is the tiniest chance i did my test too early and i will see a penis at my 16 week elective scan..but i cant bank on that because id be devastated so i'll just go with what the gender test said and prepare for that and then be super shocked (rightfully so) if the test was wrong. I hope that harmony says its a boy for you baby... crossing my fingers and toes that because of how hard they had to try to find baby maybe you just didnt get a good enough look angle was off etc...i know you are sure of what you saw and thats fine..because i didnt see it im going to keep hoping blindly for you <3

ps; first positive OPK was friday and then i ovulated wednsday or thursday...so 5 days from one positive OPK to the next..which is about what they are saying you are measuring off..i dont temp but i know that even though baby measured as a saturday conception with first scan i just dont believe it..my line was so dark at 12 AM wednsday morning and i had such huge amounts of EWCM that when the next ultrasound showed baby measuring on target for a thursday conception i think it just confirms it was Wednesday or thursday..
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

9. Likes baby2016baby liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks xx. What you say makes sense to me. I've heard of people being moved a few days it's just the fact it was a whole week!!! It's comforting to know I'm not the only one. 12 days!! Goodness that's alot. Like you I know it's impossible. It's just a shame as I know that I will be a nervous wreak at the end knowing I'm actually a week ahead of what they are saying. We had a still birth in family at 39w and I've always took comfort in the fact I'm sectioned at 39w. But with this edd I will be 40w gestation at my section. Hope it doesn't go the way my first did (placenta started failing/hr dropped and needed emcs). No point worrying that far ahead.

Purple im 13+3 but now 12+3. Crl is 58mm. I got my solid smiley and posative cheap opk on afternoon of cd12. We bd CD 13/14/15. By there dates fertilisation occured CD 21. We had no other sex after morning of CD 15. I got my first very feint bfp CD 24 (on a tesco cheapie) and done one 2 days later and it was darker. Although feint it was a definite posative. its more annoying than anything. Especially when youve been charting and monitering everything.

Burk I did actually keep doing opk for about a week after the posatives. This is due to the fact that previous 3 months I thought id either started the bd too early or too late. They faded on CD 15 and had nothing resembling a posative after. I could maybe have ov later but only a day or two at most. I will keep everything crossed there's a willy waving at you at your scan but like you, I don't want false hope!

Can't do anything now on the date. They said even if I measure ahead in future (I need growth scans at 28 and 36w) it wont be changed. As long as harmony comes back clear so this whole farce can be forgotten.
    2006 2009 2014 and expecting my 2nd sway opposite due 10/04/2017

11. Likes Cinss liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're measuring 12w3d, boys and girls look the same. I know by dates you say you're 13w, but you have to go by how the baby is measuring.

My DS2 was a "slow cooker" too, and when I actually measured 13w6d, we could kind of tell he was a he. We never saw 3 lines just what looked like swollen parts. I think that is why my DH had the worst GD with him. There was kind of hope he would be a she.

DS1, DS2 , & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

13. Likes baby2016baby liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -8 -5 -3

swayed for but expecting another

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did the clear blue digital this morning and said 3 + weeks. Am relieved about that. I think I was 6 weeks yesterday but gp going by lmp has me at 7 weeks tomorrow. Am finding this time really slow, so hard to know how things are going! X

16. Likes Cinss, Magical22, baby2016baby liked this post
Page 19 of 54 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast