Page 20 of 54 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Exciting girlie!

I have booked an early gender scan, it's two weeks on Monday so in the meantime I'm becoming somewhat nubsessed!! I'm trying to prepare myself to hear boy but I'm feeling like it could be a girl, with worse nausea this pregnancy, awful skin and carrying on feeling sick into the 2nd trimester, in addition to my scan showing a fairly girly nub... What will be will be though... I'll be so nervous in that scan room!!!x

2. Likes Cinss liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlieplease View Post
    Did the clear blue digital this morning and said 3 + weeks. Am relieved about that. I think I was 6 weeks yesterday but gp going by lmp has me at 7 weeks tomorrow. Am finding this time really slow, so hard to know how things are going! X
    Woohoo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlieplease View Post
    Did the clear blue digital this morning and said 3 + weeks. Am relieved about that. I think I was 6 weeks yesterday but gp going by lmp has me at 7 weeks tomorrow. Am finding this time really slow, so hard to know how things are going! X
    That's great Girlie. And that's exactly why I went for an early scan because I didn't feel pregnant. In fact I still don't. Is severe nausea a sign of girl? I have my next scan end of October. I'm 8 weeks according to me. The early scan put me back 4 days tho xx

Happy with my crew and no more are due xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglepink View Post
    That's great Girlie. And that's exactly why I went for an early scan because I didn't feel pregnant. In fact I still don't. Is severe nausea a sign of girl? I have my next scan end of October. I'm 8 weeks according to me. The early scan put me back 4 days tho xx
    I have heard of that but in my case, I think that I had more sickness with my boys. I think in my case my symptoms have got slightly worse with each pregnancy. So very little with dd, a bit more sickness with ds1 and more with ds2. This time I have sickness but it comes and goes, I really,cannot say it's worst than ds2 but it is not like dd, x

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's fab girlie. I was in same position as you. To be honest if I could go back if have had an early scan about 8w as it was a heck of a long time between +hpt and scan. Times going so slow with me, I think the sickness etc is making it drag.

3 I know I'm feeling cheated now as I will find out in a phone call, I'm light of the harmony we have cancelled our gender scan. But I'm some ways it might be better. Last time we took our 2 girls and you could cut the atmosphere with a knife. Then when she said girl everyone was silent (even my girls wanted a brother) so I started trying to chat loads and put this big act on that I was happy etc as you could tell the woman felt awkeward. I got out and broke down which was aweful for my girls to see but I couldn't hold it in!

I can't comment on the nausea other than to say I didn't so much as gag with my first 3 girls. But I've been very ill this time. I honestly beleive it's because I am bmi 10 higher than normal rather than anything to do with the sex. My skins also bad. hope everyone is feeling ok and has a good weekend xxx
    2006 2009 2014 and expecting my 2nd sway opposite due 10/04/2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3'sacharm View Post
    Exciting girlie!

I have booked an early gender scan, it's two weeks on Monday so in the meantime I'm becoming somewhat nubsessed!! I'm trying to prepare myself to hear boy but I'm feeling like it could be a girl, with worse nausea this pregnancy, awful skin and carrying on feeling sick into the 2nd trimester, in addition to my scan showing a fairly girly nub... What will be will be though... I'll be so nervous in that scan room!!!x
    I can't wait to hear your result! I'm sure it will be girl Are you going with anyone? We took the boys so it was a nice chance for them to see the baby.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglepink View Post
    I didn't have any more nausea than with my boys. I probably had more with DS2 and this was more like DS1!

9. Likes squigglepink liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I finally announced on facebook!
    Last edited by purple; October 7th, 2016 at 11:18 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How was the respons to your announcement Pueple? Mine was similar to yours, kids holding the Us pic, all congrats and not 1 gender comment surprisingly.

5 days till I have the morph scan, cant wait to see baby again and confirm that its a girl so I can start buying things.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No gender comments on the post, just lots of congratulations and a few "wow" comments We went to a 40th birthday last night and got asked if we were finding out the gender but no "are you hoping for a girl" comments. I think most people probably assume that we would like a girl so there is no point asking.

You are lucky to get your scan early! Hopefully they can get all the measurements they need, the girl at work had to go back twice to as they couldn't get everything they needed the first time.

I have bought a couple of items as they had some reduced baby stuff at target. I won't buy too much until I get it confirmed at the morph scan

Page 20 of 54 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast