Page 22 of 54 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Burakoam View Post
    My morning sickness still hasn't gone away. Unfortunately at this point I may end up on something as I'm feeling pretty depressed with life in general but wanting to puke every.m day isn't helping and neither is all the random bouts of cramping so intense I curl up in bed and cry. My uterus is so mad at me for getting pregnant again so soon. I honestly thought it would take longer or I wouldn't have started so soon. I am not doing well.
    Burakoam am so sorry to read this, hope this passes for you and physically you will begin to feel a bit better. Am finding the exhaustion horrendous this time around, though the sickness has not been too bad yet. Sending hugs, hoping when you enter the second trimester things ease off x o

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope you feel better soon Burakoam

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How are you Cinss? Any more spotting?

Burakoam - Sending you my thoughts and prayers girlie. Hang in there. <3

Last Wednesday I saw my OB and had the M21 test... today was supposed to be my NT Scan. I left my house at 6:30am to get there on time and it literally took me the whole two hours driving in traffic. My husband works down the street so he met me there. We didn't have a sitter and I had to bring our 3 yr old with me. After I signed in a lady came out and pulled two other ladies out with her and I could hear them whispering that there was a baby in the waiting room, like if she was some diseased child or something. They called me up and told me my daughter had to leave and my husband could wait downstairs in the lobby- she then said didn't you read the sign when you came in? NO CHILDREN UNDER 12 PERMITTED. She was so rude. I told her I had no sitter and my only option was to have my husband go downstairs to wait for me. We decided to cancel and schedule with another Imaging place. SO now I have to wait until Friday. Such a bummer day... UNTIL

Later tonight we were watching the Presidential debate and my Dr. called me with my results. I couldn't believe they were already in. She said baby is normal and IT'S A GIRL!!!!! I am so shocked and excited. I had to text my Dr. asking her if everything was normal... after she said girl everything else became such a blur. I can't believe I know the gender before my NT Scan, crazy!! I guess on Friday I will be able to focus more on the baby and not the nub and skull theories. Lol!!!

Oh and btw, my Ramzi was correct after all and I sent mine to gender experts too.

Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well, sorry I am only able to catch up once a week or so.
    Brandy (38), Hubby (40), 3 handsome sons (19, 17, 6) and 1 sweet girl (3)
    Expecting a sweet baby, 4/8/2017!!!

4. Likes Cinss, squigglepink, baby2016baby liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay Brandles! Congrats on your little girl!

Sorry they were so rude about your daughter being there. For my 20wk scan it says no children under 8 but at least I know in advance (they will be in childcare & school anyway).

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

6. Likes Brandles liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omgosh Brandles congratulations! What an amazing phone call that would have been. I can imagine you are thrilled and your daughter gets a sister, how perfect ❤❤

8. Likes Brandles liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow brandles, huge congrats to you!! How lovely!! We aren't allowed children to any of our scans unless they're private (NHS here so don't pay bar through taxes) but to be fair, some of the scan rooms are so tiny it would be impossible with more than me and hubby anyway. Very rude or her to speak that way though, there's a way of dealing with people and that certainly wasn't it. Outweighed by the good news I'm sure though xx

10. Likes Brandles liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations Brandles that amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Likes Brandles liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone!!!

My hubby still isn't 100% on board with this surprise baby yet... so when I got call yesterday I kept the news to myself. I am going back and forth if I should tell him or not... of course I am going to tell him, I was just hoping he'd get the opportunity to see the baby first and maybe it would start to sink in and become a reality.

We haven't told the kids yet, and he has only told his brother. I need to think of a fun way to tell everyone. We have a huge family bday party this weekend for his niece- not really the time to share news like this, but it's the only time we are all together on his side... what do you all think?

I want to buy the big confetti poppers for the kids to pop off when we tell them the gender. Are any of you planning to have a gender reveal party or anything? I've never done anything like that and this is definitely our LAST baby so I'd like to make it fun!!!!!
    Brandy (38), Hubby (40), 3 handsome sons (19, 17, 6) and 1 sweet girl (3)
    Expecting a sweet baby, 4/8/2017!!!

14. Likes Cinss, LinzNicuRN liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fab news brandles, great you got the gender you wished for. We haven't told a soul yet, I think it will stay like that for a while yet although its becoming increasingly hard to hide. I'm sure my neighbour was staring at my rounded belly this morning! WE will always tell the kids first and I'm actually worried how the older two will take it. Only because when dd3 came along everything changed and things were up in the air for a while. We had to move house and schools and I think the baby was blamed for a lot of disruption so I'm not sure how they will think about another. Good luck however you choose to break the news.

I hope your feeling better burakoam, I wish I could suggest something but given I am falling to bits myself I'm not best placed. But I hope you get sorted and take all the help you can get to feel well again xxx
    2006 2009 2014 and expecting my 2nd sway opposite due 10/04/2017

16. Thanks Brandles thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gender experts are trash and got lucky on your ultrasound with a 50/50 guess. Ramzi is garbage and fully believe at this point the side baby is on has nothing to do with the gender it's just luck when it's right. Otherwise in a perfect world of 50/50 at least one of my last two would have been boys via being on the right.

Congrats on your little girl. Glad you got what you wanted.

I just can't do this anymore and this is me cashing out. Good luck to everyone on their pregnancies.
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

18. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
Page 22 of 54 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast