Page 23 of 54 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Burakoam View Post
    Gender experts are trash and got lucky on your ultrasound with a 50/50 guess. Ramzi is garbage and fully believe at this point the side baby is on has nothing to do with the gender it's just luck when it's right. Otherwise in a perfect world of 50/50 at least one of my last two would have been boys via being on the right.

Congrats on your little girl. Glad you got what you wanted.

I just can't do this anymore and this is me cashing out. Good luck to everyone on their pregnancies.
    Oh no burakoam please don't leave. I will miss you sooooooo much. But if it absolutely what you need to do, I hope you find peace, x o

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by baby2016baby View Post
    Fab news brandles, great you got the gender you wished for. We haven't told a soul yet, I think it will stay like that for a while yet although its becoming increasingly hard to hide. I'm sure my neighbour was staring at my rounded belly this morning! WE will always tell the kids first and I'm actually worried how the older two will take it. Only because when dd3 came along everything changed and things were up in the air for a while. We had to move house and schools and I think the baby was blamed for a lot of disruption so I'm not sure how they will think about another. Good luck however you choose to break the news.

I hope your feeling better burakoam, I wish I could suggest something but given I am falling to bits myself I'm not best placed. But I hope you get sorted and take all the help you can get to feel well again xxx
    Thinking about you baby, when will you get the results? Sending hugs, it is such a difficult place, I know it is slightly different for me as I already have a dd, but I so want a sister for her. We don't have the space, finances or time for a fourth child, really doing this for a sister for dd, not to have another child. So if it fails that is going to be really difficult for us as a family, my dh will also be very intolerant with any upset about it, as he is not a fan of swaying and thinks you should just appreciate what you get. So am going to have to rely on talking about my feelings here! X

3. Likes GirlieCat, Brandles liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandles View Post
    How are you Cinss? Any more spotting?

Burakoam - Sending you my thoughts and prayers girlie. Hang in there. <3

Last Wednesday I saw my OB and had the M21 test... today was supposed to be my NT Scan. I left my house at 6:30am to get there on time and it literally took me the whole two hours driving in traffic. My husband works down the street so he met me there. We didn't have a sitter and I had to bring our 3 yr old with me. After I signed in a lady came out and pulled two other ladies out with her and I could hear them whispering that there was a baby in the waiting room, like if she was some diseased child or something. They called me up and told me my daughter had to leave and my husband could wait downstairs in the lobby- she then said didn't you read the sign when you came in? NO CHILDREN UNDER 12 PERMITTED. She was so rude. I told her I had no sitter and my only option was to have my husband go downstairs to wait for me. We decided to cancel and schedule with another Imaging place. SO now I have to wait until Friday. Such a bummer day... UNTIL

Later tonight we were watching the Presidential debate and my Dr. called me with my results. I couldn't believe they were already in. She said baby is normal and IT'S A GIRL!!!!! I am so shocked and excited. I had to text my Dr. asking her if everything was normal... after she said girl everything else became such a blur. I can't believe I know the gender before my NT Scan, crazy!! I guess on Friday I will be able to focus more on the baby and not the nub and skull theories. Lol!!!

Oh and btw, my Ramzi was correct after all and I sent mine to gender experts too.

Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well, sorry I am only able to catch up once a week or so.
    Congratulations, amazing news! X

5. Thanks Brandles thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Brandes. I would have been rude right back to that lady. People are so annoying about that kind of stuff. Like are you not supposed to have children that are younger than school age while pregnant??? I bring my 2 younger boys with me to all my scans and appts... if someone doesnt like it then they can pay for the sitter themselves

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

7. Thanks Brandles thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on everyone getting their desired gender! I just started looking into the blood test and man, it is so tempting!!! But I'm terrified I will find out this baby is a boy and just hate the rest of my pregnancy

I thought I would post an interesting story about my experience with the Ramzi method. I am still not fully convinced of anything...but...I am a NICU nurse and work closely with labor and delivery in our hospital. Last week 2 other pregnant girls at work and myself had an LDR doc sono us and I asked her what side my placenta was on and told her about the Ramzi method, which she had never heard of. I didn't tell her which side meant which gender or what gender I wanted, but she said it "looked" like mine was more on my left. So then she sono'd one of the other girls, who is 20 weeks pregnant with a girl. Her placenta was on the left. Then she sono'd the last girl, who is 24 weeks with a boy, and hers was on the right. Everyone was pretty shocked, that at least in their cases the theory was correct!!! I am hoping she is right and mine is on the left, not that the method is 100% accurate by ANY means. It was just kind of a fun experiment:-) I go in for my NT scan in two weeks so I am hoping for a good nub shot at that time!!

Just curious, for those of you that have been pregnant with both genders, has anyone been less sick while pregnant with their girls than with boys? I just always thought if I had a girl I would be so sick, as that is the old wives tale, and I feel great! So I'm looking for reassurance that this baby might be a girl lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    - 2010, - 2014, TTC 2016

9. Likes Lissastick liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jdd1017 View Post
    Congrats on everyone getting their desired gender! I just started looking into the blood test and man, it is so tempting!!! But I'm terrified I will find out this baby is a boy and just hate the rest of my pregnancy

I thought I would post an interesting story about my experience with the Ramzi method. I am still not fully convinced of anything...but...I am a NICU nurse and work closely with labor and delivery in our hospital. Last week 2 other pregnant girls at work and myself had an LDR doc sono us and I asked her what side my placenta was on and told her about the Ramzi method, which she had never heard of. I didn't tell her which side meant which gender or what gender I wanted, but she said it "looked" like mine was more on my left. So then she sono'd one of the other girls, who is 20 weeks pregnant with a girl. Her placenta was on the left. Then she sono'd the last girl, who is 24 weeks with a boy, and hers was on the right. Everyone was pretty shocked, that at least in their cases the theory was correct!!! I am hoping she is right and mine is on the left, not that the method is 100% accurate by ANY means. It was just kind of a fun experiment:-) I go in for my NT scan in two weeks so I am hoping for a good nub shot at that time!!

Just curious, for those of you that have been pregnant with both genders, has anyone been less sick while pregnant with their girls than with boys? I just always thought if I had a girl I would be so sick, as that is the old wives tale, and I feel great! So I'm looking for reassurance that this baby might be a girl lol!!

I feel the same I have 2 boys I'm so prettified of finding out the gender I might go team green

I had no sickness with my 2 boys and again I feel fine. My SIL had 2 girls was severely sick with one and perfect for the other. I don't believe gender has anything to do with sickness. My mum had 1 boy 2 girls and was never sick so maybe it's genetic.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    jdd1017 - I have 3 boys... never had a moment of sickness and craved chicken like crazy. With My daughter and this baby girl I have felt extreme nausea (more so this pregnancy) and I cannot eat any type of meat (other than cheeseburgers)... the only thing that has thrown me off is that my mouth is watering all day - saliva to the max and I think that's the main cause for my nausea.

jenren - I was a little rude back. I used to be the nurse for my OB and I told her we'd no longer be sending patients to her. Got her name and said I was also filing a complaint against her - I told her there is no need to be rude and speak to me the way she did. I also mentioned if this was a policy I should have been notified at the time of making the appointment. If my husband wasn't there I may have been worse.

Burakoam - I am sorry you feel like you have to leave and I hope you reconsider. I have had a couple of gender disappointments as well and I know it's not easy. I will be thinking of you and hope you're able to find peace and find your way back to our group. xx

Magical22 - When I was pregnant with my 3rd child I already had two boys, so naturally I really wanted a girl. The tech told my at 13 weeks I was having a girl... she was 85% sure. She even said she'd be comfortable telling me it was ok to buy girl clothes. I was over the moon excited. Then at my anatomy scan I was told 100% boy. I was devastated and was in bed for days crying. This time I did ultimately want a girl for my daughter to have a sister, but I really just wanted a healthy baby. I think team green is the safe route and I have tried so hard to do it... I totally give you props if you can stay strong.

This time around I really looked at several different sites for gender myths and found a site that said the morning sickness or all day sickness is about 80% accurate for most women... it holds true for me... but I have several friends that get so sick with all pregnancies that they end up on IV fluids. So ultimately, it really is all 50/50!! Lol!
    Brandy (38), Hubby (40), 3 handsome sons (19, 17, 6) and 1 sweet girl (3)
    Expecting a sweet baby, 4/8/2017!!!

12. Likes Magical22 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was team green with my first baby, I loved it I was never tempted at all to find out gender but then it was my first so I didn't really care either.

14. Likes Brandles liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I seriously just have no will power for it. I wish I did.
    Brandy (38), Hubby (40), 3 handsome sons (19, 17, 6) and 1 sweet girl (3)
    Expecting a sweet baby, 4/8/2017!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My husband is the same he didn't like not knowing which is why we found out for DS2 my husband got his way for that one.

Page 23 of 54 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast