Page 24 of 54 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Burakoam View Post
    I guess it depends what angle the tech took the picture etc because from the one you sent baby is on the opposite side of my last two babies who were confirmed via ultrasound tech to be on the right side of my uterus (transvaginally)
    Well, that was confusing! Lol
    Are you saying that my baby is on the same side as your girls were on? Don't give me hope! Haha!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
    DS 1 Born August 2013
    DS 2 (Due May 15th, 2017)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I never had morning sickness in any of my pregnancies, boy or girl doesnt matter for me. Food cravings were the only really different side effects for me. Healthy foods, lots of fruit and water with girls and junk food and coke with my son, but that may have been because I was on the high everything diet for 10 months before I concieved him.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Magical22 View Post
    I was team green with my first baby, I loved it I was never tempted at all to find out gender but then it was my first so I didn't really care either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was for my first too. I wanted a girl but it was easy to leave it as a surprise then.

jdd1017 - my nausea was less with this one than DS2 so it isn't always worse for girls.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

4. Likes Magical22 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due March/April/May 2017 (2)

Quote Originally Posted by purple View Post
    I was for my first too. I wanted a girl but it was easy to leave it as a surprise then.

jdd1017 - my nausea was less with this one than DS2 so it isn't always worse for girls.
    Well I hope i keep following in your footsteps with a little pink bundle next

6. Likes purple liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was least sick with my dd, my first born. I had a little more sickness with ds1, more with ds2 and with this one it comes and goes. I think my symptoms have just got worse with each pregnancy but it has had nothing to do with the babies gender x

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So far my pregnancies are almost identical. With my son, I was only really nauseated most of the time and threw up just once. This time, SAME thing. Super nauseated, threw up once. It seems like my food aversions are worse this time, but I don't think so. With my son I only wanted one or two things in the first trimester and that's ALL I ate! It's the same now, they are just different things. I noticed that I am craving more sweet things this time than with my son. But, I refuse to believe that has anything to do with the sex of the baby.

As I am still quite convinced that I am having another boy.
    DS 1 Born August 2013
    DS 2 (Due May 15th, 2017)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am sorry but i want everyone to know this...if you have even ONE baby that is your desired gender, let alone 2/5, you dont really know what its like to be the woman who always wanted a son and got a daughter 4 times in a row and is now done because of finances, and so will never have her son. Its not the same kind of disappointment. You honestly cant relate. You can sit on your high horse all you want and say you have felt it..but its like comparing a hill to a mountain.

ive had one baby that i am convinced was a boy. my mother approached me one morning to tell me she had the strangest most realistic dream that i had just given birth to a baby boy..and she described him to me. My heart swelled but i didnt think it was possible her dream had any relevance to my life..she said it was so real she wanted me to take a pregnancy test. convinced it would be negative i took one and was shocked that it was positive. That pregnancy ended in miscarriage a few weeks later.

The thing is, i am not normally so rude. And deep down i am happy for every single person on here who gets their desired gender, yes...everyone...even if it doesnt seem like i am. Its just frustrating when someone says they know your pain...but how could you really freaking know? To everyone that has been supportive i am sorry for my drama and my attitude. These things need to be said though because i feel like these boards lose alot of members because of people saying they understand something when the situations are actually night and day and you dont understand at all. I find it funny its alot of boy moms that are the passive aggressive type when it comes to saying how they feel or calling it like it is, when its really supposed to be a boy mom trait from the research read to be more aggressive about how you feel and what you want...and then you get a total girl mom like myself who cant handle the BS of being passive or passive aggressive and has to lay it out like it is and probably be the bad guy.

There is no justice when i sway and do everything textbook but dont get my DG, and someone else doesnt sway but gets what they want. You can say its the roll of the dice, fate, god, i dont really give a F*** because really all it is...is BS.

Lissa i really hope its your girl, but if it ends up another boy i hope you will be okay. I have watched you struggle and seen your pain with the previous chemical...i just really want you to be okay no matter the outcome. I am wishing the best.

Wishing the best for so many of you. If you knew half of what ive been through since i was 16, this post would come off alot less harsh and you would see the pain that was behind it and why i had to vent and voice these things.

10. Thanks Lissastick thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge hugs Burakoam! I don't think you came across rude at all! Honestly, it's was almost the same conversation I had with my DH when we found out our DS2 was a boy and not a girl. I tried to comfort my DH, but he said I could never know what he feels since I've always wanted boys.

No one can ever know how you feel, but we can listen to you when you need to vent !

12. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I totally agree with you burk. You can't compare someone having say 2b 1g getting a 3rd boy or someone getting the same gender 2nd time round with having your 4th of one gender when all you want is an opposite, and one would make you the happiest person alive. Yes I'm sure they feel dissapointment but it's not on the same level and I can totally get your frusteration. The only people who can truly understand is some in the same boat with 4+ of the same gender and fortunately (or unfortunately for you) that's is actually a rarety. To get 4 of one gender when all you want is one opposite is more than unlucky, it's pure torture. My heart's breaking.

I had to leave the forum (as I anticipate I will again) when I was having dd3 (failed sway) because I felt people were so condecending and offensive with what I'm sure we're well meaning comments. And I agree it's total b.s. when people sway to within an inch of their life and get an opposite when others don't sway or half arsed away and get what they want first time. I wish i knew why. I wish i could say something to comfort you but I know I can't as nothing will work. Know you are not alone and you have my deepest empathy and thoughts xxx
    2006 2009 2014 and expecting my 2nd sway opposite due 10/04/2017

14. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry burakoam I don't think that was rude. Unfortunately this is my 4th pregnancy and 4th boy. There will be no more pregnancies for me. Honestly the only thing that has kept the sorrow of not having a girl at bay is the promise that my husband made that we would try to adopt a girl in the distant future. Lots of love.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

16. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
Page 24 of 54 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast