Page 34 of 54 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry magical. This is my last baby too. I'm mostly at peace with never having a girl but some days it sneaks up and I get a little down

17 weeks today

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

2. Likes Magical22 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry magical, sending hugs. Be gentle on yourself x

4. Likes Magical22 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jenren View Post
    So sorry magical. This is my last baby too. I'm mostly at peace with never having a girl but some days it sneaks up and I get a little down

17 weeks today

Such a neat bump! X

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jenren View Post

17 weeks today

Gorgeous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice bump Jenren

Sorry Magical... I'm still hoping your ob was wrong and maybe they just had a lucky guess last time.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

9. Likes Magical22 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love your bump Jenren.
    Last edited by Cinss; October 12th, 2016 at 06:56 PM.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due March/April/May 2017 (2)

I'm so sorry Magical!!!

We had our NT test today as well and found out we are having boy #3. She wouldn't confirm it 100% but it was crystal clear. I was tearing up after the sono when I was in the waiting room, waiting to see my OB. I managed to hold it together until the second I got out of the office and then I sobbed the whole way home. Of course we had family pictures tonight, so I had to pull it together again and try to cover up my swollen, red eyes and nose. Then the second pics were done I bawled all over again. There are no words that my friends or family can say to make me feel better, no one else I am close with has gone through this as well. They either have one of each or all girls, or only have 1 kid. My husband says we can have 1 more but at this point I can't even process the thought of having more. I know if we have another it will just be another boy, and I am not sure that I want 4 boys. I know this sounds awful, but I don't even want this baby anymore. I know I am not going to bond with him during my pregnancy. All I can hope for is that I feel something for him once he is born. I am terrified he will always be a reminder of the daughter I never had. I wish gender disappointment wasn't such a taboo subject to talk about. Everyone keeps saying "well as long as he is healthy it doesn't matter right". They don't understand. My heart is broken.

Here is the potty shot we got today.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIMG_2151.JPG
    - 2010, - 2014, TTC 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due March/April/May 2017 (2)

Quote Originally Posted by jdd1017 View Post
    I'm so sorry Magical!!!

We had our NT test today as well and found out we are having boy #3. She wouldn't confirm it 100% but it was crystal clear. I was tearing up after the sono when I was in the waiting room, waiting to see my OB. I managed to hold it together until the second I got out of the office and then I sobbed the whole way home. Of course we had family pictures tonight, so I had to pull it together again and try to cover up my swollen, red eyes and nose. Then the second pics were done I bawled all over again. There are no words that my friends or family can say to make me feel better, no one else I am close with has gone through this as well. They either have one of each or all girls, or only have 1 kid. My husband says we can have 1 more but at this point I can't even process the thought of having more. I know if we have another it will just be another boy, and I am not sure that I want 4 boys. I know this sounds awful, but I don't even want this baby anymore. I know I am not going to bond with him during my pregnancy. All I can hope for is that I feel something for him once he is born. I am terrified he will always be a reminder of the daughter I never had. I wish gender disappointment wasn't such a taboo subject to talk about. Everyone keeps saying "well as long as he is healthy it doesn't matter right". They don't understand. My heart is broken.

Here is the potty shot we got today.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIMG_2151.JPG
    Jdd I'm so very sorry, i could of written word for word of what you have just said, except there is no way my husband will have another child. I feel surrounded by pigeon pairs or families with at least one of each, yesterday I just felt like the biggest joke. I have my nieces 1st birthday Saturday which I know will be pink central and I'm not sure I can go I might make something up.

I feel a tiny bit better then I did yesterday where I cried all day, I'm still on the verge of it today but I've told a few people and they have been fantastic!

I've been trying to focus on things to make me feel better this afternoon I'm going to go for a quick shop and get some cute blue items. I feel I need to get excited about this baby and that might help. Part of me wishes he was ready to be born now because as soon as he's in my arms I know all the GD will go away.

Seems like we are on the same journey so feel free to PM anytime if you need to chat.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    JDD you may not have anyone in real life.. but you have me. I will always cherish your kindness to me during some of my darkest moments of GD. If you need to vent or ask anything, I am only a message away

Page 34 of 54 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast