Page 35 of 54 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Burakoam View Post
    JDD you may not have anyone in real life.. but you have me. I will always cherish your kindness to me during some of my darkest moments of GD. If you need to vent or ask anything, I am only a message away
    How are you going Hun? And how is Baby?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jdd you cant see gender from potty shot at 12 weeks both boys and girls have parts that stick out its the nub, did you get a side nub shot?

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    Jdd you cant see gender from potty shot at 12 weeks both boys and girls have parts that stick out its the nub, did you get a side nub shot?
    That's what I went into the sono thinking, I truly did not expect it to be so crystal clear. I wasn't even going to say anything about looking for the gender to the tech, bc I didn't think they would even want to try to look. But she pretty much all but said it was a boy. I do have a nub shot and now that I'm looking at that more closely, even it is very obvious IMG_2153.JPG Here is a different potty shot that looks even more boyish. IMG_2154.JPG

- 2010, - 2014, TTC 2016

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Magical22 View Post
    Jdd I'm so very sorry, i could of written word for word of what you have just said, except there is no way my husband will have another child. I feel surrounded by pigeon pairs or families with at least one of each, yesterday I just felt like the biggest joke. I have my nieces 1st birthday Saturday which I know will be pink central and I'm not sure I can go I might make something up.

I feel a tiny bit better then I did yesterday where I cried all day, I'm still on the verge of it today but I've told a few people and they have been fantastic!

I've been trying to focus on things to make me feel better this afternoon I'm going to go for a quick shop and get some cute blue items. I feel I need to get excited about this baby and that might help. Part of me wishes he was ready to be born now because as soon as he's in my arms I know all the GD will go away.

Seems like we are on the same journey so feel free to PM anytime if you need to chat.

Thank you Magical, that means a lot!! I can't imagine being at a birthday party for a girl right now. It would be torture. I doubt anyone would blame you if you made up an excuse not to go.

I am going to cope the same way as you...go shopping lol! I had planned all along to re-do our nursery, knowing that if this baby was a boy I would need to do some shopping and get some new things to to get excited. Those blankets you posted are cute.

My husband tried to be understanding tonight, as I was hysterically crying most of the night, but he got upset when I said I don't have any feelings for this baby. I'm sure it is hard for him to hear me say that, but he has no idea what it is like. He has always said he "only wanted sons" and now he's getting his wish. I'm trying not to resent him for it. The way I have been crying you would think someone died, but in a weird way it sort of feels like someone did.

- 2010, - 2014, TTC 2016

5. Likes Magical22 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Burakoam View Post
    JDD you may not have anyone in real life.. but you have me. I will always cherish your kindness to me during some of my darkest moments of GD. If you need to vent or ask anything, I am only a message away
    Thank you Burakoam!! I feel like I am turning this board into a depressing whine fest lol, so I will prob message you and Magical at some time. Do you still feel extreme sadness or has the pain eased a bit?

- 2010, - 2014, TTC 2016

7. Likes Magical22 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jdd not sure if that is the nub? They dont usually stick up at that angle. Will you have a gender scan or wait for morphology to confirm?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jdd not sure if that is the nub? They dont usually stick up at that angle. Will you have a gender scan or wait for morphology to confirm?
    I was thinking the same... What at first appears to be stacking, looks like it could be cord as there's a similar pattern higher up the abdo near belly button??! Not to raise your hopes but potty shots are very unreliable at this stage - did you say how far you were actually measuring?? Sorry if you did, I've just finished nights!! Big hugs to you, I felt such anguish with my 2nd boy having wanted a girl from the beginning; the only thing I think that prevented such strong feelings with my 3rd boy was the late pregnancy loss of my 2nd.xx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jdd1017 View Post
    That's what I went into the sono thinking, I truly did not expect it to be so crystal clear. I wasn't even going to say anything about looking for the gender to the tech, bc I didn't think they would even want to try to look. But she pretty much all but said it was a boy. I do have a nub shot and now that I'm looking at that more closely, even it is very obvious IMG_2153.JPG Here is a different potty shot that looks even more boyish. IMG_2154.JPG

I was told gender of one of my sons at 11wks , it can be really obvious even at this stage x so sorry for u from a mum of 4 boys x

Sent from mTalk
    :

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jdd i think MAYBE you still have a slight chance that the chord is obstructing a girlie nub..i know the testicles take a while longer to develop but normally the stacking seems to look more rounded at the bottom but yours looks like a straight line (typically girlie at 12-13 weeks gestation) but with a possible penis on top of it...There is a small chance its chord that is bent from higher up and going between baby's legs...but to be on the safe side i would prepare to hear boy and if you do hear girl at 16-20 weeks then that wouldnt surprise me entirely. However i think if its really a boy your son may just be what they call an early riser and thats very possible. It does happen.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We will have an anatomy scan (I'm assuming that is the same as a morphology scan?) between 18-20 weeks.

- 2010, - 2014, TTC 2016

13. Likes Cinss liked this post
Page 35 of 54 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast