Page 42 of 54 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck with the scan burakoam! I'm keeping everything crossed that intelligender was wrong for you though I'm still suffering with morning sickness, it's been worse in the 2nd tri than it was in the 1st?! I'm struggling with clothes now though as none of my normal trousers fit anymore but my mat stuff is on the big side so keep falling down!!! So many cute bump pics, still amazes me how much bumps vary in size even at the same stage of pregnancy!!!x

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh 3, sorry you're still having awful morning sickness... hopefully it starts to taper off soon. My ms is more like an all day nausea feeling and this nasty taste in my mouth. I was hoping at 15 weeks it would be gone, but nope... still going strong. I got rid of all by baby stuff and mat clothes over this past year... so lately I've been using the trusty hair tie to keep my pants up and make room for my growing belly, but last week I finally broke down and bought some new maternity jeans.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awe charm .. have you found anything that gives your stomach some relief nausea wise? Try a milkshake! I don't know what it is but it seems baby girls really love those shakes and a few people I know in real life that got very sick and also were having girls would rink shakes until the day they delivered cause something about it soothed the belly. My cousin was sick from her pregnancy test until delivery with her daughter

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Actually, funnily enough yes milk shakes are and have been good! I was craving them early on and I'm never usually a milk drinker at all. It's more to do with an empty stomach though I think as its only in the morning, I lost my breakfast and more the other morning but proceeded to finish it off promptly after finishing in the toilet!!! Lol!

Brandles - I meant to say that my husband isn't overly supportive with this pregnancy either, I knew he'd be like this, in he's gradually getting better so I'm hopeful that by the time baby is here he'll be much better!x

5. Likes Burakoam liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Charm I think the fact he was worried it would be another boy and what that would mean is probably why yours has been kind of off. Now that you guys know you are getting your little girl I bet he warms up fast and she is a big daddy's girl

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haven't posted in here yet. Due March 1st. Swayed for a girl, but I having a boy. He will be my second boy. Really sad to see how many people's sways didn't work, especially those on their last baby I'm trying to accept having two boys(something I never wanted only wanted one boy) but anytime I see someone with a boy and girl or a family of two girls and boy, all the feelings come back. That could have been me. Why don't I get my dream family? My cousin used my girl name for his first and now he's having a second girl a month before my boy comes which really sucks. I hate going through this pregnancy not at all excited by the outcome. I also can't stop thinking what if. I had just gotten my prescription for metaformin and clomid and was ready to try in July or August only to find out I was already 7 weeks pregnant. Our stupid anniversary weekend ruined everything. I'd feel better if I had at least tried the medications and they didn't work then to not even get the chance..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3'sacharm View Post
    Brandles - I meant to say that my husband isn't overly supportive with this pregnancy either, I knew he'd be like this, in he's gradually getting better so I'm hopeful that by the time baby is here he'll be much better!x
    I'm sorry! My hubby wasn't happy with our 1st daughter (or this baby... period). He was really hoping for another boy the 1st time. He warmed up eventually, but wasn't really ok with having a daughter until she was around 2 weeks old. He was holding and talking to her one day and said something along the lines of how he felt so bad for not wanting her and how he couldn't imagine not having her. I'm hoping the same will happen with this baby... and eventually he'll come around. I'm sure your hubby will come around and she'll be daddy's little girl!
    Brandy (38), Hubby (40), 3 handsome sons (19, 17, 6) and 1 sweet girl (3)
    Expecting a sweet baby, 4/8/2017!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lindz, welcome and congrats on your pregnancy- I'm sorry you didn't get your girl this time. Is this going to be your last baby? I would be so upset if my cousin took my girl name... It took me a long time to get her and there were times people (friends) broght her name up and were considering using it. Sending you my thoughts and prayers for your peace with this pregnancy. xoxo
    Brandy (38), Hubby (40), 3 handsome sons (19, 17, 6) and 1 sweet girl (3)
    Expecting a sweet baby, 4/8/2017!!!

10. Likes lindz liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just wanted to be sure that this is posted everywhere the topic came up. Not trying to open any cans of worms or otherwise, I think it's important that any misconceptions are rectified.

I thought it might be helpful to everyone to see the breakdown of our success rates by year.

2011-2012 40 22 - 62% success rate.

I have a further breakdown for 41 of these where I broke them down by IG/FGD vs. HE because HE was new then and we wanted to see if there was any difference - this thread is in the Dream Members section for anyone who wants to verify this.

41 total sways
    15 opposites, 4 of which were HE, 11 of which were IG/FGD
    26 success, 10 of which were IG, 16 of which were HE

2013 29 7 - 80% success rate

2014 20 8 - 71% success rate

2015 21 15 58% success rate

2016 So far 5 5 50% success rate.

Total success rates of the site:

172 total sways, 115 boys, 57 girls, success rate 66%
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

12. Likes Cinss liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome lindz! Congrats on your pregnancy! Sorry your sway didn't work, I remember my dissapointment finding out I was having a 2nd boy but eventually was able to get excited by thinking how nice it would be for DS1 to have a brother so I focused on that. It also wasn't what I originally wanted but two boys can be pretty sweet

Sorry you are still sick 3'sacharm hopefully it improves soon!

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

14. Likes Brandles, lindz liked this post
Page 42 of 54 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast