Welcome Lindz, sorry you didn't hear pink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes lindz liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lindz View Post
    Haven't posted in here yet. Due March 1st. Swayed for a girl, but I having a boy. He will be my second boy. Really sad to see how many people's sways didn't work, especially those on their last baby I'm trying to accept having two boys(something I never wanted only wanted one boy) but anytime I see someone with a boy and girl or a family of two girls and boy, all the feelings come back. That could have been me. Why don't I get my dream family? My cousin used my girl name for his first and now he's having a second girl a month before my boy comes which really sucks. I hate going through this pregnancy not at all excited by the outcome. I also can't stop thinking what if. I had just gotten my prescription for metaformin and clomid and was ready to try in July or August only to find out I was already 7 weeks pregnant. Our stupid anniversary weekend ruined everything. I'd feel better if I had at least tried the medications and they didn't work then to not even get the chance..

Welcome Lindz!!!! I'm so sorry your sway didn't work! We had a NT sono and I'm about 99% sure mine didn't work either, this will be DS#3. I have cried daily for the past 4 days since finding out. I am going to have a very difficult time with anyone having girls around the same time as me, so I can totally relate to you having a difficult time with your cousin having a girl so close to your due date! Will you have more kids? The thing that sucks is that the more boys you have the lower your chances of getting a girl is (at least I think I remember reading that somewhere). When people tell me that we will just have to have a 4th I want to punch them lol. They don't understand that at that rate my 4th is practically guaranteed to be a boy also. Plus, after doing all this I wouldn't sway again. I feel like I did a complete 180 from when I got pregnant with my boys, and if that didn't work for me to get a girl then nothing will.

Also-if it makes you feel any better, I had done 3 cycles of Clomid and the cycle that I got my BFP was right off Clomid and I took Femara that cycle instead. I really thought I would have a good chance at a DD since I was hoping I had a little Clomid left in my system and the Femara would sway for me also. So don't beat yourself up about not getting the chance to take Clomid. It isn't the magic bullet I thought it would be

- 2010, - 2014, TTC 2016

4. Likes lindz liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due March/April/May 2017 (2)

Like JDD I'm also on my Ds3 I'm 13 weeks and struggling to be excited about this pregnancy. And yes if it makes you feel better I made DS2 while on clomid. We have been ttc for years also did HT which was unsuccessful, I have frozen embryos ready to go from low cost ivf here in Australia I was ready to put one back in November but then accidentally fell.....well not trying not preventing since naturally trying hasn't worked for us for so long and fell pregnant. I keep wondering what my 2 frozen embryos are maybe they where my girls and I fell with this boy first. This is definitely our last I pushed DH for this one so no daughter for me ever. The only reason I wanted a third was for a daughter.

Last edited by Magical22; October 15th, 2016 at 07:01 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Lindz, welcome 🌸 you and I are due date buddies 😀

7. Likes lindz liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For all of the sway opposites.

13620946_1259924517406737_5890890272691698945_n.jpg

I think i have finally hit the stage of acceptance, but its coming with a really strong depression. I am sorry for my behavior to anyone who felt i was rude, cruel, or unsupportive. At my heart i am not a nasty and rude person.

I hope everyone struggling with their opposites will find healing throughout the pregnancy or after their baby's birth.

9. Thanks jdd1017, Lissastick thanked for this post
    Likes XXforhubby, lindz, netti02 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Brandles View Post
    lindz, welcome and congrats on your pregnancy- I'm sorry you didn't get your girl this time. Is this going to be your last baby? I would be so upset if my cousin took my girl name... It took me a long time to get her and there were times people (friends) broght her name up and were considering using it. Sending you my thoughts and prayers for your peace with this pregnancy. xoxo
    No we plan on having one more. Always saw myself with 2 girls and a boy or even 3 girls. I just need to adjust to my new reality. It was always so important to me that my daughter had a sister, but now I'd be perfectly content with just getting a daughter. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers! If I do end up with a daughter, I know she will be worth the long wait and no one better use my new girl name in the meantime!

11. Likes Brandles liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purple View Post
    Welcome lindz! Congrats on your pregnancy! Sorry your sway didn't work, I remember my dissapointment finding out I was having a 2nd boy but eventually was able to get excited by thinking how nice it would be for DS1 to have a brother so I focused on that. It also wasn't what I originally wanted but two boys can be pretty sweet

Sorry you are still sick 3'sacharm hopefully it improves soon!
    I never had a brother, so the world of boys is still pretty new to me. My son is the sweetest baby boy, and I'm sure this new baby will be too. I'm glad I can give him a brother(and hopefully friend) even if it isn't my dream

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jdd1017 View Post
    Welcome Lindz!!!! I'm so sorry your sway didn't work! We had a NT sono and I'm about 99% sure mine didn't work either, this will be DS#3. I have cried daily for the past 4 days since finding out. I am going to have a very difficult time with anyone having girls around the same time as me, so I can totally relate to you having a difficult time with your cousin having a girl so close to your due date! Will you have more kids? The thing that sucks is that the more boys you have the lower your chances of getting a girl is (at least I think I remember reading that somewhere). When people tell me that we will just have to have a 4th I want to punch them lol. They don't understand that at that rate my 4th is practically guaranteed to be a boy also. Plus, after doing all this I wouldn't sway again. I feel like I did a complete 180 from when I got pregnant with my boys, and if that didn't work for me to get a girl then nothing will.

Also-if it makes you feel any better, I had done 3 cycles of Clomid and the cycle that I got my BFP was right off Clomid and I took Femara that cycle instead. I really thought I would have a good chance at a DD since I was hoping I had a little Clomid left in my system and the Femara would sway for me also. So don't beat yourself up about not getting the chance to take Clomid. It isn't the magic bullet I thought it would be

I'm sorry your sway didn't work either It's hard because you always hope you're the exception everyone talks about who had a girl after two boys or 3 boys, but in reality it seems so unlikely. My husband and I decided we will go HT for a girl for our third. I can't risk the heartbreak of hearing boy again after having so much hope that it could be a daughter. I only want 3 kids, so I can't just keep trying and hope for the best. It does make me feel better that clomid isn't a magic bullet because I was so sure it was exactly what I needed. Are you able to go HT for a fourth or is it out of the question?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Magical22 View Post
    Like JDD I'm also on my Ds3 I'm 13 weeks and struggling to be excited about this pregnancy. And yes if it makes you feel better I made DS2 while on clomid. We have been ttc for years also did HT which was unsuccessful, I have frozen embryos ready to go from low cost ivf here in Australia I was ready to put one back in November but then accidentally fell.....well not trying not preventing since naturally trying hasn't worked for us for so long and fell pregnant. I keep wondering what my 2 frozen embryos are maybe they where my girls and I fell with this boy first. This is definitely our last I pushed DH for this one so no daughter for me ever. The only reason I wanted a third was for a daughter.

I'm so sorry it's hard to have more children than you were planning on and still not get your daughter. How frustrating to not know if those embryos are girls or boys. I know everyone says things happen for a reason but when you're going through it it's not so easy to have that viewpoint. I hope you're able to find peace when your son is born

15. Likes Magical22 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    Hi Lindz, welcome you and I are due date buddies
    Yay for being due date buddies! My son was 4 days late so it should be interesting to see when this baby comes

17. Likes Cinss liked this post
Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast