Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Burakoam View Post
    For all of the sway opposites.

Attachment 33418

I think i have finally hit the stage of acceptance, but its coming with a really strong depression. I am sorry for my behavior to anyone who felt i was rude, cruel, or unsupportive. At my heart i am not a nasty and rude person.

I hope everyone struggling with their opposites will find healing throughout the pregnancy or after their baby's birth.
    Omg Burakoam, I absolutely LOVE this!!! It made me cry but it perfectly describes how I have been feeling! I have a nursery, name, etc....all picked out for a daughter. You spend so much time dreaming about what your dream gender baby will look like and then to have it not happen is so painful. I'm glad you are finally accepting your little girl. It gives me hope that someday, I might end up being happy with this baby. It's funny/cruel how your family of 4 girls is my dream family and you want a boy and that's all I keep getting. Life just isn't freaking fair sometimes.
    My husband pointed out to me that if we decide not to have a 4th, this is my last pregnancy and I really need to enjoy it. He's right, I do, but I'm just not sure how. I feel like I will always think back with sadness about this pregnancy.

Lindz-I don't think it's in our budget to go HT. I have enormous student loans and we don't live anywhere near a HT clinic. We have talked about doing foster to adopt for a little girl. I'm not convinced I want to do that either. Even if we do I don't think it will be the same as having my own flesh and blood. I'm jealous you are going HT next time! I hope and pray it works for you!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    - 2010, - 2014, TTC 2016

2. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Likes smarston3 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    JDD a lot of high tech clinics offer loans for services. We got a loan for my tubal reversal at the clinic I was seeing for 7000 total and with only a credit score at the time of 615. we paid it off with a tax refund.

If you were to decide you could have one more I would 100% go the high tech route. Just so you know that you would for sure get your girl and not risk any more heart break. Take a loan out for the really expensive stuff and save money for the lesser costs like possible hotel stays etc.. they have long term stay hotels that give really good rates like 100-200 for a week or something like that. Most states have them somewhere I think.

It's a debt and the biggest thing to worry about is if it won't work for you. There are women who go in and once their eggs are fertilized they find out the only usable ones are the opposite sex of what they want. The good news is most clinics give you 3-4 tries with the amount you pay. That's actually why I've is so expensive.. they estimate it will take more than one cycle so they offer cheaper services ultimately to those who need all the tries to get pregnant, while making it more expensive to someone who could get it with that first try.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well ladies, my all day nausea seems to be tapering down a little- yay, but now I've gained some pretty severe lower back pain... and today I woke up with my legs feeling like I did a million squats. It hurts to come down to a sitting position and hurts upon standing. I'm calling my chiropractor first thing tomorrow am for an adjustment. Anyone else having lower back pain already? I think it might be time to pull out some pregnancy pillows.
    Brandy (38), Hubby (40), 3 handsome sons (19, 17, 6) and 1 sweet girl (3)
    Expecting a sweet baby, 4/8/2017!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lindz View Post
    Yay for being due date buddies! My son was 4 days late so it should be interesting to see when this baby comes

Yes should be interesting to see, it is rare for them to come on their Dd, mine have been a little early each time so hoping this one follows suit

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Brandles any chance it's SI pain? I had it brutal with my DD3.. whenever I would squat or bend it would be enough to bring tears to my eyes. Once it was bad enough my legs buckled beneath me and luckily hubby caught me before I fell it always felt like it was my low back or tailbone

Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction: SI Joint Pain Treatment
    Last edited by Burakoam; October 17th, 2016 at 12:14 AM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Burakoam View Post
    Brandles any chance it's SI pain? I had it brutal with my DD3.. whenever I would squat or bend it would be enough to bring tears to my eyes. Once it was bad enough my legs buckled beneath me and luckily hubby caught me before I fell it always felt like it was my low back or tailbone

Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction: SI Joint Pain Treatment
    Ooooh, ouch... No, this is more like mid-lower back pain... and my legs literally feel like I've been squatting or lifting weights- both totally seem unrelated. Definitely not looking forward to any SI pain though.

It feels like my body is literally falling apart. I possibly broke my right foot just days before finding out I was pregnant, but knew I was so never went for an xray- that is still giving me problems. Then yesterday, a kid with cleats on stepped on my other foot and now that foot is hurting almost as bad as the right side. Lol! A kid stepped on my foot just days before I delivered ds3 and he broke the top of my foot back then. I guess I need to start upping my calcium intake. Lol!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ouch... I hope your chiropractor helps your back Brandles. Not good about your feet either!

So far I have been pretty lucky avoiding back pain but with DS2 I got some pubic pain so I think I had a bit of SPD. I have noticed a few days since 14 wks where I have had some SPD like pain so I'm hoping it doesn't get worse. I have a better mattress now so I think it should help as it improved last time after using more padding in bed.

I found out today I am accepted in the hospital midwife group practice so I was happy about that. Sometimes it can be hard to get a place. Now I just need everything to stay low risk with my pregnancy so I can have another home birth.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

9. Likes Magical22 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Does anyone know if there is a safe time to have surgery when pregnant? Just wondering when it's safe with anaesthetic? I have gotten gallstones in the last week and they are painful. Prob meeting with a surgeon in the next week or two but just thought I'd ask you guys also. Can't believe I have gallstones I'm an athletic looking person, tall skinny, fit, eat well it's crazy!

Ouch brandles sounds like we are in some pain together.

Great news purple.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh that is awful Magical!!! I hope they can figure something out for you!!!!

- 2010, - 2014, TTC 2016

12. Likes Magical22 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not a doctor, But id think any time after baby is viable would 100% be safe because then in case of emergency they can always get baby out.

But I think a doctor is going to tell you to go until you cant take the pain any more and then you NEED the surgery..they always wanna put mom first because if anything serious is up with you it can cause complications with baby. I would think the pain associated with gallstones could initiate labor if severe enough because its stress in your body.. I hope you get relief soon magical...

14. Likes Magical22 liked this post
Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast