Page 46 of 54 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Brandles, did the person who did the 15/16wk scan know much about determining gender? I'm paranoid my 15 wk scan will somehow be wrong even though it was done somewhere they specialize in checking the gender. Just over a week until it gets confirmed!

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

2. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Likes Magical22 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My 13wk scan with DS1 didn't show anything, not even a nub. But I also wasn't looking.

With DS2 I knew about nub therory and was trying to see it but it wasn't clear. I got a nub shot but it must have been missing part of it as it looked a bit girly or I was just being hopeful!

4. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yikes Brandles that tech was a moron! That must have been extremely heart breaking to eventually find out she was completely wrong.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats crazy brandles! watching that video...i can see why the tech thought it was flat but in my opinion VERY thick for that gestation for a girl nub which is supposed to be close already at that point to being a clitoris...

And it gave me just a sliver of hope because yes obviously around that gestation as parts are finishing forming everything has shrunk to an extent without the right angles you simply will not see a nub and potty shots shouldnt be relied on yet...

For anyone wondering, the reason i still take just a sliver of hope with me atm is come to find out Verifi and other NIPT's had what they call a 'sting operation' done on them..and verifi is one of the clinics that returned Healthy female fetus results for a woman that sent in her blood sample that wasnt even pregnant. Which means with insufficent fetal DNA they just say its a girl. They dont give percentage of fetal DNA found or anything like that with results. Just so happens to also be the one with the most incorrect gender results because of this. Now i know that after 10 weeks its less likely to be inaccurate in general so by all means i wont be shocked stupid if its a girl after all and the test was right...but with my high BMI (30.8 and they recommend anyone with a BMI higher than 30 wait longer than 10 weeks to test) There is the tiniest chance that my sway did in fact work and because of inaccurate testing i simply dont know it yet...They have information about the inaccurate results and the sting operation done at this link..hope its okay to post.

DNA Prenatal Screening Tests: MaterniT21, Verifi, Harmony, and Panorama : Ingender.com

7. Likes TaytumJ, Lissastick liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due March/April/May 2017 (2)

With DS1 he was a surprise didn't know what he was till birth. With DS2 I was told at my 12 week NT scan he was 80% chance of being a boy I had a gender scan with him at 16 weeks and I asked if i could have a look before she said anything. So she held the scan in position for me to see and have a look and I had no idea what I was looking at lol couldn't see a definite boy. But I also didn't know as much back then as I do now. I have excepted this is DS3 I had booked a gender scan for this Bub before my 12 week scan and I had to pay a deposit so I might as well go. Seeing him in a better mind might be a good thing. I'm booked for the 4th November. After my scan since I have the day off I'm going to go shopping for Bub and spend some $$ buying some cute outfits might help.

I'm not in to much pain today with the gallstones it comes and goes more blood tests tomorrow, they are just worried about inflammation and infection.

I also bought some paint the other day to do bubs nursery like this .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Likes Burakoam, netti02, jenren liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purple View Post
    Brandles, did the person who did the 15/16wk scan know much about determining gender? I'm paranoid my 15 wk scan will somehow be wrong even though it was done somewhere they specialize in checking the gender. Just over a week until it gets confirmed!
    Your scan pics look all girl Purple I don't think you have anything to worry about!

11. Likes purple liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Magical22 View Post
    Your scan pics look all girl Purple I don't think you have anything to worry about!

Thanks.... I probably won't fully believe it until she is in my arms

13. Likes Magical22 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Magical22 View Post
    With DS1 he was a surprise didn't know what he was till birth. With DS2 I was told at my 12 week NT scan he was 80% chance of being a boy I had a gender scan with him at 16 weeks and I asked if i could have a look before she said anything. So she held the scan in position for me to see and have a look and I had no idea what I was looking at lol couldn't see a definite boy. But I also didn't know as much back then as I do now. I have excepted this is DS3 I had booked a gender scan for this Bub before my 12 week scan and I had to pay a deposit so I might as well go. Seeing him in a better mind might be a good thing. I'm booked for the 4th November. After my scan since I have the day off I'm going to go shopping for Bub and spend some $$ buying some cute outfits might help.

I'm not in to much pain today with the gallstones it comes and goes more blood tests tomorrow, they are just worried about inflammation and infection.

I also bought some paint the other day to do bubs nursery like this .

Looks nice Magical Do you have white nursery furniture already?

I have looked at so many nice nurseries with white furniture but ours is dark wood and I'm not buying new stuff as ours is still good.

The room we are going to use is the smallest bedroom as the boys share the slightly bigger one. It is currently blue but needed repainting anyway to fix up the walls. I will probably still ho for something neutral and decorate with colour.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With my first son, I didn't get a profile shot. With this one, I didn't find out sex at the 19 week ultrasound(she put it in an envelope). I was definitely looking for a penis the whole time hoping that it wouldn't be there. The potty shot obviously showed a penis when I opened the envelope, but during the scan there was no penis in the profile shot. Both my husband and I left the ultrasound thinking we'd were having a girl. She even zoomed in to point out the thigh bones and we didn't see a penis

16. Thanks Burakoam, Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purple View Post
    Looks nice Magical Do you have white nursery furniture already?

I have looked at so many nice nurseries with white furniture but ours is dark wood and I'm not buying new stuff as ours is still good.

The room we are going to use is the smallest bedroom as the boys share the slightly bigger one. It is currently blue but needed repainting anyway to fix up the walls. I will probably still ho for something neutral and decorate with colour.
    Yes we have white furniture already

Page 46 of 54 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast