Page 45 of 80 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Serenity, I'm so sorry
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

2. Thanks Serenity thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlieCat View Post
    Well we got our results today. Baby is healthy and....

IT'S A GIRL!!!

Attachment 34001

I feel numb with happiness and like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. We had the doctor put the results in an envelope and we took it home and opened it. I couldn't look so my eyes were closed while husband opened it...husband paused and I thought he was waiting for me to tell him it was okay to say it. He said it out loud, I immediately opened my eyes and he was standing there with tears already filling his eyes. We both stood there hugging and crying...and my husband never cries. He was so happy. He wanted a girl more than he was letting on.

This is the first girl birthed into his immediate family in 48 years. He is 1 of 5 kids- 1 girl (she is the oldest and 48) and then 4 boys. The siblings have produced 7 grandsons for my in-laws and they are all done having kids- my husband is the last to have kids so we were their only chance to have a granddaughter. After we calmed down, DH said (through tears) "We broke the streak!"

I am so thankful right now and full of emotions.
    Jumping onto the thread to say huge congrats girlie!!! So happy for you!!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

4. Likes GirlieCat liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
    Hi all,

I'm very happy for all those who are getting their dream baby.

Just letting you know that I am out. I have miscarried again and I'm waiting for a D and C (not happening until Friday). I'm not sure whether I'll be back here or not - I've had three losses in a row and I don't know if we will be trying again. Certainly not soon, anyways.

Having all these losses has reinforced to me how precious my boys are. I'm trying to accept the lesson with grace and fortitude. Speaking only for myself: I believe that my previous attitude was spoiled, selfish, and just plain wrong. I should have been humble, open, and grateful for what I had. I am now.
    I am so sorry for your loss serenity.
    Big hugs from me.

I too am out for those who don't know. I had a chemical pregnancy.
    I am ttc again this month but so far fertility friend cannot pinpoint ovulation as my temp has not spiked. I am on cd20. OPKS were + day 15/16.
    I just had an internal ultrasound today and the tech wouldn't tell me if I've ovulated. She just told me she sees a larger follicle surrounded by smaller follicles. Whatever that means

Anywhere good luck everyone with your pregnancies. If I get a miracle this cycle I'll be back!!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

6. Thanks Serenity thanked for this post
    Likes MrsSparkles, GirlieCat liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So much news today! Serenity & Robin2014, best of luck whatever you do.

And congratulations GirlieCat! Who's up next?

I took my first prenatal yoga class on Sunday morning - it was great! There were 15 students and I was the least furthest along there. I'll definitely go back this weekend. And today I'm getting a table massage. I'm planning on tons and tons of self-pampering Lastly, we moved 8 miles to our newly remodeled house. Everything went relatively smoothly, though there's still many odds and ends to take care of.

1. All*blue*everything- May 30- didn't sway but hoping girl
    2. amelia- June 12- swayed boy- boy
    3. Mummyof4boys- June 14- swayed girl
    4. MrsSparkles- June 21- swayed girl
    5. Dreamsister- June 21- swayed girl- girl
    6. Inforthree- June 22- swayed girl- MC
    7. GirlieCat- June 22- swayed girl- girl
    8. bre_cooper11- June 22- swayed boy
    9. Blckhrt- June 26- swayed girl- girl
    10. honeybee37- June 27- swayed girl- MC
    11. Serenity- July 3- swayed girl- MC
    12. Britt316- July 3- swayed girl
    13. kc15880- July 17- swayed girl
    14. 2ndtimemom- July 21- swayed boy
    15. PrayingForPrincess- July 25- swayed girl
    16. Robin2014- July 28- swayed girl- chemical
    17. Erin514- Aug 14- swayed girl
    28 years old, successful blue sway for baby #1 born June 2017!
    Swayed pink and expecting blue September 2019. HT for pink in 2020?

8. Thanks Serenity thanked for this post
    Likes MrsSparkles liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girliecat: have been patiently waiting to see your results from your testing...i am so beyond thrilled for you. I dont often find i feel much one way or another for someone who is swaying for their first baby (though if i had waited to have kids i think deep down i know i would have been the woman who swayed and swayed for a boy the first time if it had been planned) And so just know i truly have tears of joy in my eyes for you. I dont know why i wanted you to so badly have the daughter you dreamed of. Perhaps because you were so beyond kind and supportive to me, or because i watched some of your journey and could see how let down you were some of the months you werent pregnant...

Your daughter is very lucky. And how amazing and wonderful that you guys broke the streak and the joy you just described your husband having....it warms my heart. She is going to be such a treasure to you both. Good luck and i wish you the absolute very best. Will obviously be checking in on you time to time

PS: those migraines you have been having make more sense to me now...not that boy moms dont get them too it just seems more rare...its all the extra girl hormones coursing through you...mine were so bad with DD3 i had to take special medicine for it...i hope yours let up after the first trimester but if not just know there are baby safe options as opposed to suffering like i tried to for most of it
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Burakoam View Post
    Girliecat: have been patiently waiting to see your results from your testing...i am so beyond thrilled for you. I dont often find i feel much one way or another for someone who is swaying for their first baby (though if i had waited to have kids i think deep down i know i would have been the woman who swayed and swayed for a boy the first time if it had been planned) And so just know i truly have tears of joy in my eyes for you. I dont know why i wanted you to so badly have the daughter you dreamed of. Perhaps because you were so beyond kind and supportive to me, or because i watched some of your journey and could see how let down you were some of the months you werent pregnant...
    Burakoam- your words literally brought me to tears. Thank you so much for all your kind thoughts and words. I think if I was younger it would have been a bit different too and not so much pressure.

Very interesting about the migraines. I didn't know if it pointed to one gender or the other. Doctor said to expect them till about 20 weeks. Being only 12 now, that scared me. I will try to make it at least past 14-15 weeks medicine free but then if they are still bad I will ask about meds. Glad to know you found a safe medicine to help. Thank you.
    Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

11. Likes MrsSparkles liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GirlieCat: HUGE congratulations on your baby girl. I am thrilled for you. I also had a strong feeling what your sway would be succesfull. It is so wonderfull that so many girls on this due-date-thread are getting their DG. It is so amazingly nice to be able to relax because you don't have to worry anymore, don't you think? Are you going shopping for pink now? After knowing gender for one week now I still find it hard to believe that it is really true. I think it takes a while to sink in. Enjoy the feeling.
    3 beautiful & now pregnant with a baby girl due June 2017

Thank you everyone in this site and in particular Atomic for amazing support during my sway. I am for ever grateful.

13. Likes GirlieCat, MrsSparkles liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Serenity, I'm so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself. Hope you get well soon and can move forward.
    3 beautiful & now pregnant with a baby girl due June 2017

Thank you everyone in this site and in particular Atomic for amazing support during my sway. I am for ever grateful.

15. Thanks Serenity thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
    Hi all,

I'm very happy for all those who are getting their dream baby.

Just letting you know that I am out. I have miscarried again and I'm waiting for a D and C (not happening until Friday). I'm not sure whether I'll be back here or not - I've had three losses in a row and I don't know if we will be trying again. Certainly not soon, anyways.

Having all these losses has reinforced to me how precious my boys are. I'm trying to accept the lesson with grace and fortitude. Speaking only for myself: I believe that my previous attitude was spoiled, selfish, and just plain wrong. I should have been humble, open, and grateful for what I had. I am now.
    I am so sorry Serenity. My heart breaks for you. Good luck and big hugs as you heal.
    Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

17. Thanks Serenity thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlieCat View Post
    Well we got our results today. Baby is healthy and....

IT'S A GIRL!!!

Attachment 34001

I feel numb with happiness and like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. We had the doctor put the results in an envelope and we took it home and opened it. I couldn't look so my eyes were closed while husband opened it...husband paused and I thought he was waiting for me to tell him it was okay to say it. He said it out loud, I immediately opened my eyes and he was standing there with tears already filling his eyes. We both stood there hugging and crying...and my husband never cries. He was so happy. He wanted a girl more than he was letting on.

This is the first girl birthed into his immediate family in 48 years. He is 1 of 5 kids- 1 girl (she is the oldest and 48) and then 4 boys. The siblings have produced 7 grandsons for my in-laws and they are all done having kids- my husband is the last to have kids so we were their only chance to have a granddaughter. After we calmed down, DH said (through tears) "We broke the streak!"

I am so thankful right now and full of emotions.
    Oh my goodness, congrats!!!! I knew it, too!! How sweet your DH was about it! Congrats again!!
    OUR CREW 01/2008, 08/2011, 12/2013, & 10/2015
    EDD Jun 2017! Swayed for IT'S A BOY!!!
    Thank you Genderdreaming & Atomic for everything!!!!

19. Likes MrsSparkles liked this post
Page 45 of 80 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast