Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am getting so nervous for my prenatal appointment on Monday. Not just because I'm getting the blood test that will tell me the sex, but, because they are going to see if they can find the baby's heartbeat with the doppler and I'm just SO scared that they won't and that I've had a silent miscarriage. I feel like my fear of having a miscarriage is much greater than the fear of disappointment if the baby is a boy. I feel like hearing that it's a boy won't devastate me as much as hearing that the baby doesn't have a heartbeat and that they are dead.

I think if the baby is ok and I find out it's a boy, I'm going to be like, "ah, bummer". But, the thought of delivering a healthy, living child would give me so much happiness. Even if he was another stinky little boy. Haha.

I just have so much fear and worry that something has gone wrong. I never realized how hard, negative and depressing a pregnancy after a loss could be
    DS 1 Born August 2013
    DS 2 (Due May 15th, 2017)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gorgeous bump jenjen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due March/April/May 2017 (3)

Girlie this was very much my feelings. But now I'm so so so much better I'm so excited to meet my little man so excited to have him in my arms. If I do have negative thoughts they are only brief and more of a worry of what other people think not my own feelings anymore. I'm at the protective mum stage don't say anything negative about my boy or look out!! The people around me though have been really good and positive so that has helped.

Last edited by Magical22; October 26th, 2016 at 06:39 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Lissa... i know honey. I had such a regular pregnancy the first time despite my very young age. I was so floored when I was pregnant 18 months later and miscarried. I never saw it coming. I have gone on after that very scary experience to have 2 normal healthy babies since the miscarriage and this pregnancy technically makes 3 I guess since I am past the point of miscarriage now. perfectly healthy babies are very possible even after a loss. I am sure this baby will be just fine and wiggling for you the next time you see it on an ultrasound and their heart beat will be very strong at your appointment <3

They have done studies btw that more babies lost to miscarriage are actually boys. Little boys start off so much more fragile.. and that loss also put you in pink friendly territory as you were also just coming off the diet. You stand a good chance for a girl IMO but even if it's a healthy happy boy I promise once he is here the whole experience of loss is a lot less scary. even years later I still think about the baby I lost. But I don't tear up or cry anymore and I am ultimately at peace with it
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

5. Thanks Lissastick thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissastick View Post
    I am getting so nervous for my prenatal appointment on Monday. Not just because I'm getting the blood test that will tell me the sex, but, because they are going to see if they can find the baby's heartbeat with the doppler and I'm just SO scared that they won't and that I've had a silent miscarriage. I feel like my fear of having a miscarriage is much greater than the fear of disappointment if the baby is a boy. I feel like hearing that it's a boy won't devastate me as much as hearing that the baby doesn't have a heartbeat and that they are dead.

I think if the baby is ok and I find out it's a boy, I'm going to be like, "ah, bummer". But, the thought of delivering a healthy, living child would give me so much happiness. Even if he was another stinky little boy. Haha.

I just have so much fear and worry that something has gone wrong. I never realized how hard, negative and depressing a pregnancy after a loss could be
    Totally natural feelings I has 2 miscarriages, 1 was a d&c and the nerves you feel when you fall again are awful. But here I am 15 weeks pregnant, I'm sure you will be fine also.

7. Likes Lissastick liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cute bump Jenren. You look like you were tiny to start with so bubs has nowhere else to go but out

Lissa, I know how you feel. I was so nervous before the 12 week scan after having my 2 miscarriages in a row, especially after the last one where we did see a heartbeat earlier. I didn't even allow myself to think that I would be getting a baby at the end let alone think about gender until after that 12 week scan. Just remember sometimes early on it is hard to find the HB with the doppler so try not to stress if they can't. An ultrasound is usually better for checking HB when it is early.

Well 1 hour until my morph scan! I just want to confirm the gender so I can start telling people

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

9. Likes Magical22, Lissastick liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have fun at your morph scan purple!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Purple did everything go good with your scan?
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

12. Likes Magical22 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Everything looks good.. she said she would tell me if there was anything major wrong.

I told her I knew the gender and wanted to confirm so she said don't tell her. Anyway she confirmed girl!!

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purple View Post
    Everything looks good.. she said she would tell me if there was anything major wrong.

I told her I knew the gender and wanted to confirm so she said don't tell her. Anyway she confirmed girl!!
    So exciting

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast