Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandles View Post
    Lissa, I totally just lol'd about you eating your shoe. Where in SoCal are you? We are in Orange County!!
    I'm about 30 minutes from the O.C.! The birth center that I had my son at and where I'm going to now for this baby is in Irvine!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
    DS 1 Born August 2013
    DS 2 (Due May 15th, 2017)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Harmony test booked for tomorrow! :-( am so nervous! X

3. Likes GirlieCat, Magical22, Cinss liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im sure everything will be fine with baby girlie, and on the plus side you will get to know if your daughter will be getting a sister!

Not sure where else to post this...looking for experience..has anyone in this DD group or any close relatives of yours had Pre E and you are familiar with the very early symptoms? i havent looked online as im afraid i will freak myself out. A while back i ended up in the emergency room for excessive and bloody vomiting and black stool so i was worried about a bleed...by the time i got to the doctor the vomitting had stopped and i couldnt give them a stool sample and they didnt really think they would find anything so i declined a rectal exam..plus baby looked great so wasnt concerned after an ultrasound. My blood pressure was elevated but nobody mentioned if it was high for a pregnant woman or not..140/90... BEFORE that i had a day where i was doing nothing, seemingly unstressed and suddenly my vision went completely blurry. Not a little, im talking being unable to make out anything but shapes and my general location...i seemed to have flashing lights at the same time and it was more noticeable when i closed my eyes it was like a light show behind my eyelids it really freaked me out...30 minutes to an hour later my vision returned and the lights seemed to stop but i felt very out of it after that.

this was all around 13-14 weeks. So with how i have been feeling and such with the anxiety like feelings out of nowhere making me believe maybe my blood pressure is doing weird things putting my body in a state of panic/anxiety if you will, i brought it up with my OB but she was pretty dismissive. Says prior to 20 weeks books say i cannot be pre eclamptic. I accepted that and have went about my way but for the last week i am still very sick to my stomach and this is completely unlike any other pregnancy..with angela i was sick with her the longest but it was completely gone by 16 weeks.. both of my other 2 were done by 10-11 weeks. I know its not unheard of for pregnant women to be sick an entire pregnancy, its just not my history though i know each pregnancy is different..

im just coupling this with my awful headache and panic attack i had last night, and how i have felt for weeks now just very unwell and like something isnt quite right. today i am cramping pretty bad, and i was having contractions/cramping last night as i was hyperventilating in bed trying to get my sh*t together. I was walking through the grocery store today with the baby and started to feel really dizzy like i was going to pass out. I have no history of Pre E myself and the closest ive got is a cousin on my dads side who had it with one of her pregnancies but not the other. i DO have a history of high blood pressure...a few years back and after a couple of months on anti anxiety meds i seem to be within normal range at all times except every once in a while now during this pregnancy...at my OB it seems my blood pressure is either low (last visit it was 108/62) or around my normal (120/60) with only the one incidence recorded of it being remotely high (the 140/90)

Im just wondering if my doctor got it right or are there cases of pre e starting earlier than 20 weeks? If i google any of this myself i am going to end up an anxious wreck so i come to you guys instead haha..
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Doctor is unconcerned still even though I am in the middle of what is probably a panic attack. Thing is I started spotting about 10 minutes into this episode and it's also not a concern apparently because it's not heavy enough. I am freaking out. I should have picked a different doctor this pregnancy I think
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Burakoam that sounds horrible and scary, so sorry you are going through that. You could still get a second opinion though couldn't you with a new doctor?

7. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Burakoam View Post
    Doctor is unconcerned still even though I am in the middle of what is probably a panic attack. Thing is I started spotting about 10 minutes into this episode and it's also not a concern apparently because it's not heavy enough. I am freaking out. I should have picked a different doctor this pregnancy I think
    Sorry your going through this stress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry Burakoam I did have very mild PE with my first but I didn't have any symptoms other than elevated BP and some protien in urine. I'm not sure if they can test for protien to put your mind at ease. It sounds like it could be some anxiety which would set off your fight or flight reflex and make your body do wacky stuff. I'm not sure what to suggest, maybe another dr would help.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

11. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    just wanted to pop in and say hi ladies..currently making a hamburger pizza at 10:30 AM...no regrets.

spotting stopped that day and i seem to be alright. I am borrowing my dads blood pressure cuff to monitor my pressure...my diastolic gets and stays pretty high but my systolic doesnt and remains what they would call 'pregnancy low'...so i think im in the clear. i hate feeling like im on the edge of the cliff and able to fall off again at any moment but for the time being things are calm and peaceful.

my last reading yesterday was 112/93...not really sure how i feel about the numbers getting so close together like that..something does tell me that is bound to cause issues but not sure what to really do about it at this point..
    Last edited by Burakoam; November 9th, 2016 at 11:27 AM.
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

13. Likes Magical22 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bukoram glad the spotting has stopped but my goodness your going through the mill with this pregnancy, hope you feel better soon.

Peel me off the ceiling! Am so anxious, how can I cope for the next few days? My friend much long for little girl arrived this morning and they found out she has down syndrome, I just went into a panic Googling scan photos, it is bringing all the upset from ds2 pregnancy back! X

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Girlie thats a bit sad for your friend. Did she have the prenatal testing done?

Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast