Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You did an awesome job preparing yourself lissa..i can promise that did probably help. I was so certain my sway had worked. I got the call and was grinning ear to ear ready to hear fully 100% i had my boy and then felt like i was dying when she said it was a healthy girl. If i had even considered my sway failed at that time it would have hurt less i am sure
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

2. Likes Lissastick liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlieplease View Post
    Congratulations Lissastick, I love having two boys,atomic always says boys are like shoes they should come in pairs. I think your attitude is amazing, you have two lucky boys! I feel worse everyday and just cannot seem to get out of this! X
    Thank you.

I just know it will get better for you, Girlie. Keep taking it one day at a time.

I had a cry about never having a daughter last night. My mom called five minutes later and said she sensed that I was sad and asked if I needed to talk. She understands how I feel 100% even though she got her Pigeon pair. That conversation made me even MORE sad that I won't be welcoming a little girl in May. My mom and I have such a powerful and special bond.

I only hope I can have something similar with my boys. My DS1 seems to be very connected to me emotionally, which is amazing. I hope it stays that way!

Girlie, please message me if you need to. I'm here for you.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
    DS 1 Born August 2013
    DS 2 (Due May 15th, 2017)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Burakoam View Post
    You did an awesome job preparing yourself lissa..i can promise that did probably help. I was so certain my sway had worked. I got the call and was grinning ear to ear ready to hear fully 100% i had my boy and then felt like i was dying when she said it was a healthy girl. If i had even considered my sway failed at that time it would have hurt less i am sure
    My heart is broken for you. Truly.
    To be honest, I wasn't confident in my sway and I am such a negative person by nature. I felt like I never stood a chance. Always had a feeling deep down that I would only be a mother of boys. I've only been in denial about accepting that the last few years.

The way I think goes against what this site is about. I know people have had successful sways, but, I never felt like I had control.

That's why my disappointment is turning into excitement and happiness with each minute. I'm just embracing it.

But, I'm just like everyone else. I'll always yearn for that opposite gender. My heart will never feel full or complete. I have to deal with that sad reality.

DS 1 Born August 2013

5. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes. Im there with you. Wether its 2 boys or 4 girls we both have to accept that if we are truly done then there is no chance. I am ultimately better than i was when i first found out but i know i will always wonder what a son would have been like..looked like...what his personality would have been like. Dream of seeing my husband doing father/son things with our son...it will get easier i am sure and i will think about it less often but i know it will probably always be there. i really hope that DD3 or DD4 give us a grandson, lol..
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

7. Likes Lissastick liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did anyone do the gender ring test where u do it between your fingers and over your hand and it tells u all your kids genders and then what u will have next? I've know loads of people do it and its been accurate! I've done it again today I also did it a few weeks ago and all 3 times its said 4 boys and then a girl! My son watched me do it today and it was so freaky how I did it exactly the same all 5 times and the boys were so obvious and then it completely changed for the 5th and swang girl...i know its prob stupid to some but it gives me hope lol!

Sent from mTalk
    :

9. Likes Lissastick liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I never did the ring test but I hope its right for you Allblue, guess you will find out soon.

11. Likes All*blue*everything liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did the ring test and it was accurate until this pregnancy...it said Girl, Boy (miscarriage), Girl, Girl, Boy...
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Burakoam View Post
    I did the ring test and it was accurate until this pregnancy...it said Girl, Boy (miscarriage), Girl, Girl, Boy...
    Maybe it can't get the baby we are carrying right!

Sent from mTalk
    :

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did it a long time ago and I think it said what has happened to me. Three pregnancies: boy, girl (miscarriage), boy.

So that's it for me.
    I don't know for certain if my miscarriage was a girl, but I and my husband had a very strong feeling the baby was a girl.

DS 1 Born August 2013

15. Likes Pink2016 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I believe your gut is most often right lissa. I have no way of knowing my miscarriage was a boy either but there are things that lead credence..the baby's dad was RH positive...which he got from his father as his mother was RH negative like i was but she had alot of early losses before they figured out it was RH incompatibility and she had to take shots to maintain the pregnancies that resulted in him and his brother...seeing as how i am RH negative and that baby was my only miscarriage thus far i feel its safe to say it was an RH positive baby, and a boy..so he got it from his dad and his dads dad..and thats why i lost him.'

However if i had to choose between that being my only son, or keeping my past with the miscarriage...i would choose the miscarriage every time at this point. that relationship was terrible and i would have hated to have any reminder of it or anything that kept his crazy dad around. (completely bat shit guy, really)
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast