Page 29 of 52 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies,

I have posted here before but my posts didn't seem to join the thread. I swayed girl had a confirmed boy last week Thursday. I have pretty much dealt with most of the disappointment and I do actually want three children, so I guess its a good thing as we probably would have stopped at 2 if we had one of each. The only part I found difficult is the way that everyone around me seems to be so easily getting one of each and its constantly in my face everywhere I go, shops, restaurants, pre-school. I cant understand how it seems to happen so easily for most people? Then to add insult to injury I just found out that a girl I used to know is having ID twin girls. I was actually doing ok until that - like send one those my way ;p

I'm sorry to all the ladies on this due date thread that all seem to be getting opposites but at least we can chat here.

We have delayed telling the family we are having a gender reveal on Sunday, that was we can keep the negative responses in line as a whole mix of the family will be there and no one will want to make too silly remark in front of the rest of the family.

Hope you are all having healthy pregnancies.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My TSH is still dropping.

i have been refered to an endocrinologist....
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Burakoam View Post
    My TSH is still dropping.

i have been refered to an endocrinologist....
    Oh no! I'm praying that they can get this sorted out and get you the meds you need.

(((Huge hugs)))

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One Last Pink Sway
    My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I'm the meantime I am left wondering what is going on exactly. My T4 is still 1.0 so what the hell is going on. 1.0 is on the lower side even if it's within normal range so I'm left her trying not to freak out. they are concerned about my heart. Heart disease runs rampant in my family and they said low TSH can cause heart issues and the fact it's still dropping and pretty rapidly is concerning. Last lab it was 0.192... a week later it was 0.94. I've had an awful feeling I couldn't shake this pregnancy that something isn't right. When I found out my sway failed I tried to rest easier cause maybe It was that right? But the feeling got worse and hasn't gone away. I have an uncontrollable fear that I cannot shake that I will not be taking a baby home at the end of this pregnancy... I have no clue where it's coming from or why with 3 healthy babies I would feel this way. When I Had the dream of a positive pregnancy test the night before I got a positive pregnancy test this pregnancy the dream should have been happy but it wasn't. I was depressed looking at the positive test in the dream and woke up crying sad tears not happy and it's because of how real that dream was that I took the test.. then I was worried about miscarriage cause the dream was so real and vivid.. then when that didn't happen I felt it was my body telling me already it was a girl so I would be depressed eventually.. but now that I am over that I can't understand where this comes from and it concerns me
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last I heard the only drugs for hyperthyroid is not safe for pregnancy and it's very much do at your own risk. I don't know what I am going to do..
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It absolutely can be treated in pregnancy. For hyperthyroidism or Graves's disease, the drug Propylthiouracil (PTU) is the drug of choice. Also for heart palpitations, beta blockers are prescribed and safe to take when pregnant. I used to be a Pharmacy Technician. Whoever told you it cannot be treated does not know what they are talking about. Of course Methimazole and radioactive iodine are obviously off of the table, but the medications I mentioned are what is given to women who are pregnant. The risks of not treating you are far worse.

Seek and demand treatment ASAP.

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One Last Pink Sway
    My Ovulation Chart

7. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Likes Cinss, GirlieCat liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bukoram am sorry to read this am going through similar but in opposite direction my tsh are raising at an alarming rate despite rapid increases in medication, am on a really high does but last blood draw my tsh had increased from 8 to 12. Due to the rapid increases in medication am having heart palpitations and cramps, so medically they need to increase my medication but are reluctant to do so because of the heart palpitations and cramps. The mid wife said my body is not tolerating the pregnancy, isn't that irony or irony. However, I did ask my consultant why tsh had to be low two during pregnancy and he said that it was just an arbitrary figure medical choose because they cannot decide if tsh causes problems or not, some suggest if it's out of balance it causes problems and others say not. Others say it's the level of free thyroxine that is important. He said since levio is safe to take in pregnancy they increase they try to keep levels below 2 by increasing the dose. I don't know if that makes sense. Hope you get answers soon, x o

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Burakoam and Girlieplease, sorry you are both having issues with your thyroids It sounds stressful for you both.

I'm 26 weeks today.

I did a comparison photo of my 26 week belly shots from DS1 (top left), DS2 (top right) and current bump (bottom) as it is amazing how different they look. I was so huge with DS2!!

Attachment 33959

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

10. Thanks Pink2016 thanked for this post
    Likes Cinss, GirlieCat, Magical22, amelia10 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So im finding out the gender on Christmas eve and telling family on Christmas eve, day and boxing day...anyone have any nice ideas how I can do it? I was thinking of maybe a t shirt that says its a boy and just taking my coat off in front of everyone and was waiting for them to realise. Or giving a card ( which they will assume is a Christmas card) saying its a boy and the scan pic..any other ideas?

Sent from mTalk
    :

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purple View Post
    Burakoam and Girlieplease, sorry you are both having issues with your thyroids It sounds stressful for you both.

I'm 26 weeks today.

I did a comparison photo of my 26 week belly shots from DS1 (top left), DS2 (top right) and current bump (bottom) as it is amazing how different they look. I was so huge with DS2!!

Attachment 33959

[QUOTE=purple;873716]Burakoam and Girlieplease, sorry you are both having issues with your thyroids It sounds stressful for you both.

Wow purple, you really did have an impressive bump with ds2!! I'm the biggest I've been so far at this stage in pregnancy, and although I feel huge and high up (kicks up high, just under my ribs etc) I don't think I'm enormous for 24 weeks...
    gorgeous bumps though on each pic x

Page 29 of 52 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast