Page 30 of 52 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Burakoam View Post
    Yeah I'm the meantime I am left wondering what is going on exactly. My T4 is still 1.0 so what the hell is going on. 1.0 is on the lower side even if it's within normal range so I'm left her trying not to freak out. they are concerned about my heart. Heart disease runs rampant in my family and they said low TSH can cause heart issues and the fact it's still dropping and pretty rapidly is concerning. Last lab it was 0.192... a week later it was 0.94. I've had an awful feeling I couldn't shake this pregnancy that something isn't right. When I found out my sway failed I tried to rest easier cause maybe It was that right? But the feeling got worse and hasn't gone away. I have an uncontrollable fear that I cannot shake that I will not be taking a baby home at the end of this pregnancy... I have no clue where it's coming from or why with 3 healthy babies I would feel this way. When I Had the dream of a positive pregnancy test the night before I got a positive pregnancy test this pregnancy the dream should have been happy but it wasn't. I was depressed looking at the positive test in the dream and woke up crying sad tears not happy and it's because of how real that dream was that I took the test.. then I was worried about miscarriage cause the dream was so real and vivid.. then when that didn't happen I felt it was my body telling me already it was a girl so I would be depressed eventually.. but now that I am over that I can't understand where this comes from and it concerns me
    Sorry to hear you're still having such a rough time. With the pregnancy I lost at 22 weeks, I had a dream the night before my anomaly scan that there was something wrong with the baby; it was only trivial but really unnerved me, so when I went into the scan room, I told the sonographer about it and we laughed, only to find out later in the scan there really was a (unrelated) problem with the baby which resulted in the pregnancy ending. From my experience, I do believe that sometimes intuition is very strong, but this isn't always the case. For you it may have been an intuition that the pregnancy wasn't going to be an easy one on many levels, which so far has proved to be correct unfortunately. I hope things start to sort themselves out so you can relax a little, big hugs x

2. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by All*blue*everything View Post
    So im finding out the gender on Christmas eve and telling family on Christmas eve, day and boxing day...anyone have any nice ideas how I can do it? I was thinking of maybe a t shirt that says its a boy and just taking my coat off in front of everyone and was waiting for them to realise. Or giving a card ( which they will assume is a Christmas card) saying its a boy and the scan pic..any other ideas?

Sent from mTalk
    It might be easier to do the card as wouldn't you have to get two t-shirts made up? Unless you have time to do it after the scan but being Christmas eve I imagine you would be quite busy.

I can't think of any ideas! We just had both sets of parents around for dinner and then got DS1 to tell them he was getting a sister.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purple View Post
    It might be easier to do the card as wouldn't you have to get two t-shirts made up? Unless you have time to do it after the scan but being Christmas eve I imagine you would be quite busy.

I can't think of any ideas! We just had both sets of parents around for dinner and then got DS1 to tell them he was getting a sister.
    Im so sure its a boy im just going to order an its a boy t shirt now lol..obviously if the microscopic chance it was a girl I could just get a card from the shop or even write on the t shirt with a not above its a boy ha ha

Sent from mTalk
    :

5. Likes Lissastick, jdd1017 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by All*blue*everything View Post
    Im so sure its a boy im just going to order an its a boy t shirt now lol..obviously if the microscopic chance it was a girl I could just get a card from the shop or even write on the t shirt with a not above its a boy ha ha

Sent from mTalk
    haha well you are pretty good at making boys so I can understand why you would be expecting another one It would be funny to cross out the "it's a boy" part if it does happen to be a girl

7. Likes All*blue*everything, GirlieCat liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ive had my 2nd gtt at 27 weeks. All good thankfully.

My work mates held a baby shower brunch for me and another girl at work who is also pregnant. Shes having a boy so it was very cute how our gifts were similar but opposite, girl outfit for me, boy outfit for her type thing. Even the wrappings were coordinated, kind of like twins were arriving. We both got very spoilt. It was my 1st baby shower ever.

Today I am 28 + 4. had the whooping cough vaccination, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, over very fast and the needle was very small.

Nothing happening now for a few weeks, midwife visits are every 2 weeks from now. My belly is huge and baby is kicking lots and is doing it pretty much at the same times of the day and night.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had the results come back from my glucose test and appears I have it however I'm right on the borderline so huge day tomorrow learning about my diet and exercise haha.
    Had my whopping cough vaccination to sore arm the next day or two . I am having my midwife consultations ATM to see if I am able to give birth in a birth centre that is connected to the maternity Ward, it's apparently all natural so even though I'm hoping they let me given my history I am a little scared to remembering natural labour lols
    Taurus chic ♉Mom to
    2008 .Baby boy born 2009 now my Angel MC 2011 2012
    2016 Confirmed BFP!!! June 2016

Baby Girl born Feb 2017
    My Successful Girl Sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post870111

considering to retry for another girl october 2017
    Confirmed BFP hoping for more pink dust 💖

Due 17th of August 2018 born 27th August 2018
    My 2nd Successful Girl Sway : http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post974086

10. Likes Cinss liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We had our big sono last week, it was confirmed that baby is a boy. I'm starting to accept it as much as I can. I realized the comments from people who say things about me only making boys is almost worse than anything. I am not even trying to hide my disappointment at this baby being a boy to anyone. I'm sure people think I'm a horrible mom because i am very open with my feelings about being sad about not having a girl. Baby's heart rate was high at the sono so they are doing an echocardiogram (sono of baby's heart) at 24 weeks. I am not too worried about it but just that little scare made me appreciate him a little more. I had horrible migraines for 4 days leading up to the sono and took quite a few migraine meds so I'm sure his heart rate was just a result of all the meds

All blue everything-I can't wait to find out what you're having!! This is your fifth baby right?? I know of a girl who has 4 boys and just had a baby girl a week ago, they didn't find out what they were having. I was so excited for her and I barely know her lol! You never know, maybe #5 is the lucky number!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    - 2010, - 2014, TTC 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats again on your little boy, I'm also open when people asked if we tried for a girl I say yes we tried. People don't think your horrible, it's a natural question for people to ask because it's natural feelings

My husband is the eldest of 5 kids 4 boys and then a girl on number 5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry your sono didn't reveal a girl this time jdd. Your baby son will be gorgeous. Big hugs x
    Last edited by Cinss; December 9th, 2016 at 06:44 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was hoping the early scan was wrong and you would be surprised with a girl jdd. Being honest sounds like a good idea as then you don't have to use your energy pretending. You know when he is born you will love him to bits but it doesn't mean you can't feel some disappointment.

It is strange, I don't think anyone has really asked if I was trying for a girl. I think with the 5 year gap most people are just assuming it was a surprise. Unless they ask if it was a surprise like a few nosy people have!

I just realized it is my last day in the 2nd trimester!

15. Likes Magical22, Cinss, GirlieCat, Burakoam liked this post
Page 30 of 52 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast