Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm having the opposite problem cinss. Nothing sounds good. Struggling to eat period and have no appetite which IS weird for 2nd trimester me... bloodwork showed I'm low on protein and I am not really liking sweets or carbs ether. When I do get hungry it's usually for a good cheeseburger.
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

2. Likes Cinss liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlieplease View Post
    Lissastick and jj1017 how are you guys doing? Hope you had a good Christmas x
    Had a pretty awful Xmas eve and Xmas because of my stupid uterine tumor degeneration! I loaded up on pain meds for Xmas eve because my brother, his wife and my nieces came over and I managed to have a nice evening....but that morning was TERRIBLE!!! This is the kind of pain where you cry and moan. It's awful.

I really hope the damn tumor is done dying and it won't drag out anymore this pregnancy. It was way worse with DS1 though. So I'm grateful it's not as agonizing as the last time.

I love seeing my son play with his cousins. That's most definitely why he wanted a sister and not a brother. His cousins are girls and his best friend who moved away is a girl. He's more used to girls and he prefers playing with girls.

He STILL wants a sister. And is still asking for one. It's so sad. He seems to be accepting that he's getting a brother and seems alright with it...
    But, I really don't think things will pan out for him to get a sister. I'd only do HT for a third baby because I seriously don't want another boy. I feel awful for saying that and thinking that. As I love my son more than anything in the world and I already love my second and unborn son the same way. I just don't want three boys.

My husband LAUGHED when I told him how much IVF with gender selection costs. But, he's still not closed to the idea. Haha. I think he still really wants a daughter too. Deep down inside. If I am not overwhelmed with two boys and we could somehow afford it and my life and family feels incomplete, then there's still hope for a little girl. A very expensive little girl. Haha.

I hope everyone had a great Xmas. And I hope everyone has a lovely New Years Eve!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
    DS 1 Born August 2013
    DS 2 (Due May 15th, 2017)

4. Likes Burakoam liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone else having extremely vivid/weird dreams? What about quite strong braxton hicks contractions? I keep thinking i need the bathroom but nothing happens... not constipated..I am miserable with 14 weeks to go..
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My boys and boy bump! I felt huge today but looking at the pic my bump looks quite small!

Sent from mTalk
    :

7. Likes Burakoam, Magical22, Lissastick, Cinss, MiaMelb liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Burakoam View Post
    I'm having the opposite problem cinss. Nothing sounds good. Struggling to eat period and have no appetite which IS weird for 2nd trimester me... bloodwork showed I'm low on protein and I am not really liking sweets or carbs ether. When I do get hungry it's usually for a good cheeseburger.
    How are your iron levels? Low iron can cause a reduced appetite.

I'm not eating heaps either, I'm sure I ate more with DS2. I have started taking extra iron so will see if that changes my appetite.

Sorry about all the pain Lissa

All blue, cute boys and boy bump

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

9. Likes All*blue*everything liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Purple-

HGB on the 26th was 11.5...low but they say not critical
    RDW was 15% (high)
    RDWSD was 48(high)
    platelets are low
    hematocrit was low (33.4)
    RBC was low (3.77)

i feel like i should be more concerned about those numbers but how awful i feel and my doctors lack of concern makes it hard to care.

more importantly i had ketones (40) in my urine and protein.

My bilirubin is low too :/

Creatinine is low..0.52...

and my co2 levels are much lower than they should be even in pregnancy (imagining thats due to thryroid..)

Sodium was low but i think thats from puking. 135

I only gave this much information because i feel like i am missing something since i have horrendous brain fog..any of the fellow nurses want to chime in on if any of that makes sense as to why i feel like walking death, please inform me because my doctor isnt concerned at all...which means all my hope lays in the endocrinologist i see tomorrow morning.
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't have much of an appetite either! It's SO weird! I was the exact opposite with my first son. I was shoveling food into my mouth constantly. This pregnancy I am queasy more often than not. Even at 20 weeks. I am super picky about what I want to eat and I can't really finish a meal. Sigh.
    DS 1 Born August 2013
    DS 2 (Due May 15th, 2017)

12. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't really know what they all mean but I don't have a medical background!

My hemoglobin was in the normal range but my ferritin level was low.

HGB seems to be hemoglobin but mine was 118 so maybe we have different measurements in Aus as she said over 100 is good.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Burakoam View Post
    Anyone else having extremely vivid/weird dreams? What about quite strong braxton hicks contractions? I keep thinking i need the bathroom but nothing happens... not constipated..I am miserable with 14 weeks to go..
    Ive been having weird dreams, I gave birth to a worm which was pretty discusting, and I caught my hubby cheating in another 😵

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow I hope the scales are different cause I'd be the walking dead compared to you purple lol... yes hgb is the iron level..

Rdw being high indicates a few things though.. it's either iron deficient anemia, Folate deficiency or b12 deficiency.. I genuinely don't know which..

Basically my entire blood panel suggests I am anemic but guess it's not concerning enough to treat..

I'm more concerned about the low bilirubin.. heart disease runs in my family. Also the ketones and protein because I think that indicates Pre E doesn't it? Or are those results invalid because of puking too? I only puked 3 times before I rushed to the doctor though and had the blood drawn and pee done..

I see my first endocrinologist this morning at 10...

Omg cinns those dreams beat mine lol.. I have just been having a ton of dreams about my water breaking. Less weird more vivid for me and my dreams don't normally pop out like that..
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast