Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies, she is a little better this morning. I slept really poorly, back to the anxiety and tearfulness that I felt when I first found out, although not as bad. Hoping that it passes soon. My mum is staying with us, as she wants to spend time with my brothers baby and she does not get on well enough with sister in law to stay with them. She is not the sort of person that you want to be round when your not coping. She told my dd yesterday that she was just been silly, how invalidating? She also had a go at me this morning, in front of the children, which am not happy about. Basically she was explaining to my dd that she would have to help with the new baby and my dd said she did not want to, I told dd that she did not have to help if she did not want to, my mum just had a real go at me, saying she was only joking and I always say the opposite of what she says. If it continues I am going to ask her to go home, but she will twist that to me not coping with my niece and preventing her spending time with her!

Honestly, this process is so stressful and it just seems to be dragging on and on. I so regret this whole process, I wish I had never got pregnant and just counted my many blessings!

Lissastick and bukoram sorry your daughter and son are also struggling it is so hard, hope our babies find a way to come to terms with their sibling and it enriches their life! X

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd already be kicking my mom out girlie. You are trying to be nice and do her a favor and she is being rude ungrateful and invalidating.not just to you but your daughter. Hope her attitude flips around
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lindz just to jump in, both of my children had huge heads...like 98th percentile and 95th percentile according to ultrasounds. However they look completely proportional and you would never have any clue. I'm convinced ultrasounds are out there to scare people.
    2013 & 2015 & 2017 (Sway opposite)
    HT for 2019

4. Likes lindz liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone really good with baby positioning? lately i dont feel much in the front of my belly for movements anymore i feel lots off stuff off to the sides of my belly...any chance she is looking at my spine? Lol my last baby was posterior and made me suffer until my c section date as she just wasnt in the position to do anything to my cervix...felt alot of movement in the front of my belly and could see body parts shoot up until day before c section...dd2 was perfectly anterior and i was dialated to a 5 and in labor at 37 weeks.. DD1 was posterior and 38 weeks but they took pity on me and induced me..this time they want me to go to 39+2 for a c section and im basically at this point like "F that"...

ETA. Nowhere else I can actually post this without feeling judged. I am only 30 weeks but I'm so done with all of this. I am glad I consented to cut my tubes, I HATE the last 2 months. I am feeling really bitchy and really mean and no way to vent. I am not sleeping, my heartburn is currently untouchable by anything over the counter and my primary care doc and my OB doc will not prescribe me anything. I am throwing up again, tons of stomach acid...i can't bend over to pick up my messy kids room and they won't do it themselves and I'm sick of telling them over and over to go back upstairs and fix it..so I gave up. I had just got the house looking clean and nice when I caught the absolute worst sinus infection and everything is crap again. I'm hot flashing, and I'm starving and I am angry. I don't even know the root cause of anger other than I do not want to do this crap for 9 more weeks. i have a god awful pain in my lower back so severe that idk if it's any on a nerve or if I pulled a muscle or if o have a kidney stone. As much as this rant annoyed some of you trust me yoy cannot find me more annoying than I currently find myself.. it's impossible. I am just really angry in general I guess..
    Last edited by Burakoam; January 31st, 2017 at 05:32 PM.
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think if your feeling movement at the sides, bubs is most likely transverse, plenty of time to go head down though, mine has only just gone head down at 36 weeks, not engaged yet and posterior.

7. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Likes pinkinthestars liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My last one was anterior head down and I had lots of kicks in one side. This one is still shuffling around lots and I think has gone posterior from anterior (head down) as I'm getting more movement around the front. Check out baby spinning as they give indications of position from movements felt.

Any bump pics?

This is mine today at 32+3IMG_0872.JPG

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    4th April didn't sway , prayed for a girl having a GIRL!! God is awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Likes pinkinthestars, Cinss liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=lindz;880107]My husband started building the crib, excited to start getting the nursery decorated. Only 7 weeks or so to go. They were worried about my blood pressure, so they gave me an ultrasound to be on the safe side. Everything looked great and he was weighting about 3 pounds. I was hoping there miraculously wouldn't be a penis but no such luck, it was clear as day. He did look cute though like his brother. Still feeling crazy amounts of jealousy every time I see a baby girl or someone announces they're expecting a girl. Wish I knew how to make those feelings go away, and just be happy with what I have.

Sent from my iPhone

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know those feelings, I have had 4 boys and this is my miracle baby girl !! Don't worry ! Fingers crossed hopefully the next one would a pink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Likes pinkinthestars, lindz liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3'sacharm View Post
    My last one was anterior head down and I had lots of kicks in one side. This one is still shuffling around lots and I think has gone posterior from anterior (head down) as I'm getting more movement around the front. Check out baby spinning as they give indications of position from movements felt.

Any bump pics?

This is mine today at 32+3IMG_0872.JPG
    Cute belly, here's a shot of mine I'm having heaps of movement still mostly on my right side buns has been head down most of my pregnancy accept the last two weeks she has been moving side on a lot so alot of back pains and ribs. I have to travel on a train this evening for 13 hours with] my two other little ones soooooo not looking forward to it lols[ATTACH=CONFIG]34770[/ATTACH2017-02-02 13.37.41.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Taurus chic ♉Mom to
    2008 .Baby boy born 2009 now my Angel MC 2011 2012
    2016 Confirmed BFP!!! June 2016

Baby Girl born Feb 2017
    My Successful Girl Sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post870111

considering to retry for another girl october 2017
    Confirmed BFP hoping for more pink dust 💖

Due 17th of August 2018 born 27th August 2018
    My 2nd Successful Girl Sway : http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post974086

Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast