Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Burakoam View Post
    Planning to use a combo of rose oil and clary sage when my due date is closer to help things along...But they recommend clary sage in a bath, and i figure if i was going to do such a thing id just rub it on belly instead with a carrier oil and avoid the bath all together lol..same with the rose..and i was thinking coconut would be best but wanted someone with more experience to confirm so thank you very much Clary sage is said to help with contractions when your cervix is soft enough, and rose oil is recommended to soften and thin the cervix.
    Sorry for crashing....
    I used clary sage in the bath from just over 37 weeks. Rasperry leaf tea from 34 weeks and evening primrose capsules for 2 days before dtd the night before....
    My little girl arrived 38 weeks and a labour time of 40mins at home in my birthing pool all on my own as hubby was in work abd midwife didnt arrive in time.
    Not actually sure if any of the above did work at my 1st 2 labours were quick and were 38/39 weeks. Had my waters broken 38 with my 3rd and then labour was only 45 mins only drank rasperry leaf tea with him.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

2. Likes pinkinthestars liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Beautifulrainbow View Post
    Sorry for crashing....
    I used clary sage in the bath from just over 37 weeks. Rasperry leaf tea from 34 weeks and evening primrose capsules for 2 days before dtd the night before....
    My little girl arrived 38 weeks and a labour time of 40mins at home in my birthing pool all on my own as hubby was in work abd midwife didnt arrive in time.
    Not actually sure if any of the above did work at my 1st 2 labours were quick and were 38/39 weeks. Had my waters broken 38 with my 3rd and then labour was only 45 mins only drank rasperry leaf tea with him.

I'm so worried about mine being too quick! Did you set up the pool on your own? I just can't imagine doing it in labour but maybe I will practice so I know what to do. I keep assuming labour will just start like last time which was in the morning when hubby was home.

I need to get some raspberry leaf tea or maybe capsules as I don't know if I will feel like tea. It will probably wait until next week when I have finished work. It is too hot to go hunting for it in my lunch break this week.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

4. Likes pinkinthestars liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Beautifulrainbow View Post
    Sorry for crashing....

My midwife just asked me to start with the evening primrose capsules this week internally
    Taurus chic ♉Mom to
    2008 .Baby boy born 2009 now my Angel MC 2011 2012
    2016 Confirmed BFP!!! June 2016

Baby Girl born Feb 2017
    My Successful Girl Sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post870111

considering to retry for another girl october 2017
    Confirmed BFP hoping for more pink dust 💖

Due 17th of August 2018 born 27th August 2018
    My 2nd Successful Girl Sway : http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post974086

6. Likes Beautifulrainbow liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purple View Post
    I'm so worried about mine being too quick! Did you set up the pool on your own? I just can't imagine doing it in labour but maybe I will practice so I know what to do. I keep assuming labour will just start like last time which was in the morning when hubby was home.

I need to get some raspberry leaf tea or maybe capsules as I don't know if I will feel like tea. It will probably wait until next week when I have finished work. It is too hot to go hunting for it in my lunch break this week.
    I knew i was going to labour fast just didnt expect to be on my own.

We had the pool set up from tge time i was 37 weeks just in case and my 12 year old son helped me connect the hose and turbed the taps on and off to get the correct temp of the water
    He fetched towels for me checked on his brother and opened the door to wait for the midwife.
    But she was too late...i only had a few strong contractions before my little girl was born in her membraines and the cord around her neck twice but with it all happening so fast i didnt have time to be scared. Instinct took over.

Last edited by Beautifulrainbow; February 9th, 2017 at 04:49 AM.

8. Likes pinkinthestars, Burakoam, 3'sacharm liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is an amazing and empowering story rainbow. dont even know you but i feel proud of you as a fellow mom and woman good job
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

10. Likes Beautifulrainbow liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I am only 32 weeks but basically on baby watch. Today during my appointment the doctor expressed concerns about my sugars so they are going to put me on glyburide for sure, not metaformin like I was told By endo. She went to listen to Samantha's heart and her heart rate was over 200 BPM. So she listened for a bit and after a few minutes she was back to 140's but she said that in itself is a sign of fetal distress. I now have weekly non stress tests to pass with Sam and a growth ultrasound every 2 weeks until delivery. It's looking like they are planning on getting her out ASAP instead of that Mandatory 39 week date

Let this be a karma lesson to me since I thought I was going to have to work hard to get her out and now it looks like I'm lucky if she stays in
    Last edited by Burakoam; February 9th, 2017 at 03:15 PM.
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due March / April / May 2017 (4)

Blah another heat wave in Australia this weekend that's the 4th this year getting up too 43 degrees think that's about 110 Fahrenheit bring on winter ❄️

I hope everyone is travelling well?!

We are all good, 30 weeks sore and swollen but getting there, a few more weeks until maternity leave and I can slow down a bit, can't wait! Hoping to get induced with this Bub at around 38 weeks, never been induced before both my boys came on their own but my last was a week early anyway and here in a few hours only just made it to hospital which is why I might be induced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Magical22; February 10th, 2017 at 01:41 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope everything stays stable so you can get to at least 37 week Burakoam.

The worst part of the heat wave has passed us now. The last few days have been terrible, although I have pretty much been in airconditioning most of the time I still have super puffy feet! Next week is looking nice weather wise for my first week of maternity leave!

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

14. Likes Magical22 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    so sorry for the heatwave for those of you who are heavily pregnant...thats no fun at all hope you can manage to stay cool!
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

16. Likes Magical22 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last shift at work today yippee! Now I have 2 weeks to get everything ready, have to put together the change table and pram, install the capsule, pack hospital bags and I think thats all.

18. Thanks purple thanked for this post
    Likes Magical22 liked this post
Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast