Page 45 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I called the lab (&#128563 and the report hasn't been sent to the midwives yet so not today!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Proud mama to2012 2013 swaying

2. Likes cosmosis liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmosis View Post
    So glad you had a great scan BB

Inforthree, I hope you got the news you wanted dear

AFM, I spent almost all day in bed I felt very blue all day. We're facing some difficulties as a family and due to the hormones, I'm finding it very difficult to cope. This plus the fatigue just called for staying in bed today. I feel a bit better now.

During my long nap, I had several episodes of sleep paralysis. I had this with DD, but it was during the 3rd trimester. I've had a couple in the last week, but these were back to back. I hate them!

On the bright side, I realized I have a "food craving". It isn't something I actually had the opportunity to crave because we eat it daily here, however, I realized I've been having it 2-3 times per day! SALAD. LOL!
    Scary, Cosmo. Pregnancy brings on the strangest things! Enjoy your salad, we're having unseasonably warm weather so light and refreshing foods are sounding very good!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Proud mama to2012 2013 swaying

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bummer Inforthree! Hopefully you will get it soon!

Cosmosis- that sounds awful! Hopefully it doesn't become too frequent!

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi!!

I have not been on here for soooo long but Im excited to be back and to be able to join this group!
    I am 13 weeks today and due on 01/09/17.

For those who don't know me from previously, I have 7 boys. The youngest, Braxton, just turned 2. He was a twin pregnancy, after swaying for a girl, but I lost his twin sister, Shaylah, at 25weeks into the pregnancy and she was stillborn.

We swayed this time but not as strictly as we had given up on falling pregnant at the time and were going to get back into it strictly in the new year. I am crossing everything that its a girl but after posting scan pics on FB and getting all boy guesses, Im not very hopeful.

Anyway, its good to be back and I look forward to sharing the pregnancy journey with you all. xx
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

6. Likes Julesbwn liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SamS_TTCPink View Post
    Hi!!

I have not been on here for soooo long but Im excited to be back and to be able to join this group!
    I am 13 weeks today and due on 01/09/17.

For those who don't know me from previously, I have 7 boys. The youngest, Braxton, just turned 2. He was a twin pregnancy, after swaying for a girl, but I lost his twin sister, Shaylah, at 25weeks into the pregnancy and she was stillborn.

We swayed this time but not as strictly as we had given up on falling pregnant at the time and were going to get back into it strictly in the new year. I am crossing everything that its a girl but after posting scan pics on FB and getting all boy guesses, Im not very hopeful.

Anyway, its good to be back and I look forward to sharing the pregnancy journey with you all. xx
    Congratulations!! If it makes you feel any better, I gave up on swaying and instead just tried to get pregnant. I am 12 weeks today. I posted scan pics on those fb pages too and everyone said boy. However, I got my NIPT test results back on Tuesday and it's a GIRL!!! So you are definitely in with a chance! Best of luck. Will you be finding out the gender before the birth?

8. Likes Butterflies buttercups liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi SAMs I remember seeing a lot of your posts when I was reading through all the old sways
    I'm so sorry about the loss of your little girl that must've been devastating

Wishing u a healthy pregnancy this time round and fingers crossed for pink too xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome sams, I'm looking forward to sharing our journeys together! I'm so sorry about your loss, that must have been so hard ...you sound like a wonderful, amazing woman! Sending u lots of pink dust xx

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome sams and I'm sorry for your loss <3 wishing you a happy and healthy remainder of your pregnancy!

Roe, how are your temps this morning? My initial temp was oddly low this morning, it didn't make sense so I took it again immediately and it was in the normal range. I dropped it 2 days ago, I hope I didn't break it or something.

I'll stop temping after I take my last CBD sometime next week.
    CTNC, FDNIT | Holistic Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach
    DD '07 SDS '14 Hoping for 2017

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Cosmo, glad to hear your second temp was in a good range. My temp was about a tenth lower today. Maybe I'm just going to stabilize in the mid 98's? I'm taking comfort in the fact that my Wondfo from today was noticeably darker than yesterday's! I'm also due for labs this morning so we will see what that shows! How are you feeling this morning? I was slightly queasy when I woke up (a first for the pregnancy). I've had mild waves of nausea and dizziness throughout the day but not upon waking. Hope you're feeling better today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I ran out of wondfos and I was tempted to get another box just to check in, but I dunno if it will be a good idea or not. I'm having some cramping today and sharp pains in my uterus also. Not sure what all that's about. I've been super tired, that's for sure.
    CTNC, FDNIT | Holistic Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach
    DD '07 SDS '14 Hoping for 2017

Page 45 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast