Page 8 of 67 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wondered how you guys felt about the hb Old Wives Tale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The heart beat (after 20weeks) and the ring over the belly has always been right for me.

(07) (09) (14)(15) 🤰 and dreaming (18)
    (07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreaming - Ekk! That's so soon!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash-I checked in to see if the Doppler arrived & if you tried it out, BUT didn't know that I would get to hear it too. Wow, just wow! That is such a beautiful, amazing sound!!!! Makes me so excited to try it out!!!!
    Sky-I know what you mean...excited & nervous at the same time! I've been praying for a girl SO hard, but thinking about this appt, I'm really just praying for a healthy baby. I am thinking positive thoughts for all of appts this upcoming week!
    Dreaming-glad you got a Doppler too! And OMG-can't wait to hear gender! Is the dr going to call you or will you hear at an appt??
    Last edited by Lolabelle; June 23rd, 2017 at 11:51 PM.
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

5. Likes Skyblue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Seriously ladies I could just fall asleep to the sound of the baby's heart beat I am so in love! It brings me back to the last 4 deliveries laying in the delivery room in the middle of the night (that's when mine like to come) all lights dim dh napping and everything quiet except for the sound of the monitor and that sweet heart beat and kicking noise and occasional hick ups! I am so blessed to be able to do this one last time I'm going to try to soak up every last minute of this pregnancy

My Ovulation Chart

7. Likes Skyblue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash-you sound like you may be feeling better as well (knock on wood!). Enjoy every minute! Such an exciting time!
    I can't wait for next Friday-it can't get here soon enough! Praying that there's a baby & a heartbeat! I feel good about this though. I was so tired today! I entertained the boys at the playground & "spray play" park by myself today while DH worked. It's hot & humid in the 90s here & I kept feeling faint. It seemed like I needed to sit down often as I felt dizzy...or if I got up too fast. I don't have a big appetite, but I get these moments where I feel like I'm having low blood sugar or something and need to eat ASAP. This is not typical for me!!
    Last edited by Lolabelle; June 23rd, 2017 at 11:50 PM.
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lolla - I hear you. My nausea is getting worse everyday. Today I realized that I feel really bad from morning to evening and start feeling better by late evening and a little hungry too. I hate cooking right now. So, today after I cooked for both dh and dd in the afternoon, I just took a slice of multigrain bread and applied butter and ate it then went to bed telling dh to dare not disturb me. I slept on and off for 2 hours and then woke up feeling crap. Ate eggs and toast and that's when I started feeling better. It's midnight and I had to eat something particular so I got up and cooked and both dh and I ate. He is being too sweet about it and asked me if this is ms? He also noticed that I m so low from morning to evening n told me to not cook and we can eat out as long as it takes for the nausea to get better. I m glad that he atleast thought about me.

I m also just praying for a baby and a heartbeat on the day of scan Lolla. It's just like u read my mind. 🤞🤞for all the appointments.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6513f2

10. Likes Lolabelle liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sky-I feel like the nausea/fatigue etc are really good signs and all will be well at our appts! I can't stop thinking about it & counting down the days. I seem to feel worse in the AM before I eat...my boys are so needy in the morning with getting their breakfast etc lol, that I never seem to eat right away like I need to!! Sounds like your DH is very understanding, even getting up to eat with you? How sweet!!
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash - I'm glad your feeling better! You 12 weeks? I'll scream from the top of my lungs if this yuck leaves me at 12 weeks I'm where you were a while back feeling pretty useless to my family! So far my husbands being kind about it, but I know as time goes on that may change.

Sky - I got some lemonade today - yummy!! Drank it with popcorn!

13. Likes Skyblue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Part 3: Due December 2017, Jan Feb and March 2018

Kat feeling better some days. You asked on a bad day though 🤢🤢. I will be 11 weeks Monday. Hoping since I'm somewhat feeling better these days it'll leave for the most part when I get to 12 weeks. A little ok feeling like crap today because I couldn't find the heartbeat on Doppler today but since I still feel like poo that's reassurance for me lol

My Ovulation Chart

Page 8 of 67 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast