Page 54 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Laurelw how frustrating!!! They should have gone through the form and options when you asked forit

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not long now Lola!!

Maxim have an awesome weekend

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

3. Likes Lolabelle liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm booked in with my normal doctor this afternoon and she is going to sort it all out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Likes Mommy2apples, Bluebooties, Lolabelle liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bluebooties, I'll most likely be finding out in a month or more since I'm only 7/8 weeks.
    Pbn, I will definitely be relying on nub guessing. I cant wait!! I know they're not 100%, but DS3 was very obviously a boy so I think I'd place all my certainty on it. Unless it looks girly. Lol
    '12 '14 '16

7. Likes Bluebooties liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum of four monkeys View Post
    Wow congrats mal and welcome!
    Try not to worry too much I think it's a blessing that you got pregnant and I think whatever will be will
    Be regardless of what we do or don't. Some fall pg accidentally, some don't sway amd some sway and it can go either way. I think the diet and excersise you did do
    Does sound promising as it's better than nothing right? I'm wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy and whatever the outcome of gender at least your dd and baby will Be close to each other xxx
    Thank you! And yes, you're right...my DD will have such a close buddy no matter what the gender. I'm so thankful to be pregnant even though it would've been nice to have tried swaying. Guess God had other plans!! Congrats to you too and praying for a healthy pregnancy!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello lovelies!
    I know lots of you and some not yet, so will try to catch up asap but in the meantime I thought I would give you my own run down for now as am allowing myself to join the ddg according to conception date, dd should be 27th of March
    Mummy to two lovely girls (soon 4 and 2), we are swaying blue...after literally years of trying for each of our girls (and medicated cycles) we fell pregnant what i would consider almost straight away (cycle 3 but admittedly didn't give our all the first two for different reasons)...
    and after an early scare, things seem to be tracking ok now, 5+3weeks, and will have an early dating scan next Wednesday (6+1)... as we will be on leave after that really had no choice but to do it that early, hopefully we'll still be able to get comfort!

Will return hopefully later tonight to read you all

Ps: edited to say, as I have the flu ATM, would love to hear your early pregnancy safe suggestions to help remedy it...I have fever, the chills, sore achy body, sore throat...I bought some Difflam lozenges as they seem ok in pregnancy and take paracetamol when the fever hits...
    Australian ladies, any otc suggestions?? We have DD1's 4th birthday on Sunday and am soooo not able to cope as have nada energy, so anything to get even a bit better would be awesome! Tia!
    Last edited by LMSM; July 28th, 2017 at 05:46 AM.
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

10. Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All sorted with my doctor.. correct forms in and filled out right. gender requested. She said that pathology was processing the results today but needed the forms to release them so she said she should have them Monday ❤️

12. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Feel better lmsm! The flu at baby girls birthday party or being sick anyways! Prayers mom may! Can't wait for your ultrasound!

2003 2009 2012 2015 2015 2016 2018 for a to fit into the mix of our crazy bunch and complete our beautiful family!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LMSM - sorry to hear you're sick! Not sure other than panadol and saline solution for draining nose.

I have a cold too....hoping it's not the flu.

Always thought I'd get the flu shot during second trimester....never did with my boys, but it wasn't pushed as much then. What are your thoughts?
    Was going to get whooping cough in third trimester, or can you get it straight after birth? (had it before getting pregnant with my first so didn't need to worry).
    Mum to three beautiful boys and one gorgeous daughter

DS - 11 DS – 9 DD - 4 (successful GD sway) DS - 2 (unsuccessful GD sway) DS - 10 months (whoops baby)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Laurel, exciting that you get to know on Monday!!! Remind me what you swayed?

LMSM, hiiiii!!!! I've been wondering where you've been. So sorry to hear that you're sick! Must be so tough! I've never had the flu (knock on wood!), so I can't comment, but hope you feel better soon! And so, so, so happy that we are both in the ddg together!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24dd4d

Page 54 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast