Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dancingdiva- Hearty Congratulations on the arrival of your boy. I️ m so happy for you and your family. Enjoy your little bundle of joy and can’t wait to see the pics. ❤️
    Bluebooties- Such a wonderful news. I am so happy that you will have the peace of mind while waiting for the baby and will enjoy the leave afterwards. You need a break after such a tiring schedule. Yay.
    Mommaxo3 - I️ was thinking exactly the same things instead of buying the genie. I️ mean to buy a metal one with foot pedal and take it out every two days. Hate wasting money. Thankyou.
    LMSM - You are the sweetest. I️ am actually curious to see how I would look once the baby is out. I️ am going to eat more once the baby is out because I have given up so much this pregnancy but the goal is to get back to healthy eating and not over indulge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes dancingdiva88 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LMSM you get the comments with Boys also trust me!
    Dancing OMGGGGG!!!!!! Congrats
    Blue!!! So happy leave will get better for you! You need the rest. That’s great!
    Sky I have a genie but mostly use cloth diapers so i throw them in a pail with a lid after I rinse them off. My genie doesn’t get to full I only use disposable at night time. But I can say I HATE when it gets full and I have to change it

(07) (09) (14)(15) EDD 1-15-18
    (07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

4. Likes dancingdiva88 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sky i think i missed ur post about the diaper genie ? Are u asking for reviews ?

I have owned a diaper genie elite for like nearly 8 years now. Used it on my first and second then put away in storage ( glad as it came in handy for DD3) and now i will use it for this baby. The older elite version is great. Sturdy hands free and i change it once a week to twice a week depending on kids age etc.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Part 12: Due December 2017, Jan, Feb & Mar 2018

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I.m sure you get comments too with all boys, wasn’t implying that not...it’s just people seem to go ‘ good luck to you, three girls that will be teenagers ...you.re in for hell’ kinda of a response which I don’t feel you get for boys (stereotypes yadiyada...though people probably assume small boys are a handful and small girls easier and it switches at teenage years which we all know is not always true lol)

Bluebooties, won’t be having long layovers at airports, we chose the absolute fastest routes either way so Bub will be in the sling and whilst on the plane probably in the bassinette if we can get one!!
    But for you with a 14h stopover, it looks like a good option. What airport are you stopping at for so long ? Some airports have free strollers you can borrow up until boarding
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    I.m sure you get comments too with all boys, wasn’t implying that not...it’s just people seem to go ‘ good luck to you, three girls that will be teenagers ...you.re in for hell’ kinda of a response which I don’t feel you get for boys (stereotypes yadiyada...though people probably assume small boys are a handful and small girls easier and it switches at teenage years which we all know is not always true lol)

Bluebooties, won’t be having long layovers at airports, we chose the absolute fastest routes either way so Bub will be in the sling and whilst on the plane probably in the bassinette if we can get one!!
    But for you with a 14h stopover, it looks like a good option. What airport are you stopping at for so long ? Some airports have free strollers you can borrow up until boarding
    We have to stop at 2 airports inside usa and one international. Dallas texas airport is where we have the longest stay over. Our state has no international airports so we need to fly through connections. I will take my tula for baby and stroller for DD3. Then this bassinet for when baby and i need a break from the tula.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859