Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mommy2apples View Post
    Isn’t it great just to be able to enjoy our pregnancies! I’m so excited for all of our babies to start moving really good!

6/2003 2/2009 12/2012 4/2015 2015 2016 The Lord Answered my 2017🤰due 2018, would love a to fit into our crazy bunch! Main thing is healthy though!
    Yes it is. I am excited too especially in everyone finding out the gender and start shopping lol.

2. Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    JL7, how exciting! I say dream a lot too, and online window shop lol

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mommy2apples,My husband hasn’t wanted us to do any shopping because he doesn’t want to jinx it, but I’m secretly going to start shopping online and stocking things away LOL. I’m going to start with the cutest set of ballet slipper socks for newborns that I found that are just too precious

Mammabear4, I hear you in the negative comments... I was really nervous about that too. So far it hasn’t been as bad as I thought it would be, thank goodness! People can be so mean and rude .

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mlka, I kind of feel unsure about a shower as well. I know work will throw me one, but I feel awkward about friends or family since this is definitely not my first rodeo. I’m not sure if the etiquette either. It seems like a lot of people that use these boards for swaying or gender selection support are mostly trying to have a girls, although I do see an occasional attempt for a boy being made. It does make for a lot of baby girls on the site. I feel so incredibly blessed! I’ll be honest, I am a tiny bit nervous about bonding since my girls are from donor eggs. I’m hoping that all my fears will vanish when I see their beautiful little faces come out. I’ll be breast-feeding them too so I’m also hoping the hormones from breast-feeding will help too.

Mommy2apples, I completely agree with you, All babies are special and deserve to be celebrated! I can’t wait to start feeling these babies moving!

Yankeesgirl, wow! Your two little ones will be so close in age! What a marvelous adventure you’re going to have! Isn’t the heartbeat just the loveliest!

Greydore, I’m sorry you’ve been feeling nauseous! Hopefully this part of your pregnancy will be over very soon, and then you can enjoy the rest without the nausea.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Momma! Then we can show off all the cute little outfits too!

Ellirosanne yes!! Aww that is a good idea! I bet those are absolutely precious!!

6/2003 2/2009 12/2012 4/2015 2015 2016 The Lord Answered my 2017🤰due 2018, would love a to fit into our crazy bunch! Main thing is healthy though!
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mlka, Why will you have to have a C-section this time? I can’t remember if you already told us or not. Sometimes my memory is horrible. I’m so glad your nausea and fatigue are better. My nausea and fatigue or better to now, and my appetite seems to have slowed down finally a little bit. I feel good right now, But I’ve been told this is short-lived by other people who’ve had twins. I love my Doppler!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ellirosanne: you will love them anyways and instantly bond with them! They are your baby girls!! Aww!! ❤️ your beautiful blessings!

Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyGirl19 View Post
    I’m prone to cysts and have had them during pregnancy as well. They have always left them alone in pregnancy aside from monitoring and they’ve always shrunk on their own.
    Thanks. Unfortunately this type of cyst doesn’t go away on it’s own. My follow up with my Ob was good. She is confident that it won’t show a problem during pregnancy but it will need removal when I’m done. Not the best but not the worst.
    I have 5 year old and 2 year old and "bow ties are cool," but would love to have hair bows.

10. Likes Mommy2apples, Greydore liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ellirosanne - I know my coworkers will also throw me a shower as well. I would love to do something with my family and close friends to celebrate the baby.
    Also, I understand your fear but you will definitely bond with your babies! Breastfeeding will help that process as well.

I have to have a C-section because I had a myomectomy a year ago and they cut through my uterus. I had to have a big fibroid removed because it was causing miscarriages. They also said I will have the baby at 37 weeks to prevent a uterine rupture. I'm hoping I will be able to breastfeed with no issues.
    Mika

DD1 2003
    DD2 2007

: November 27, 2015 - my angel

Due July 14, 2018 with another beautiful !!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    baby showers weren't a thing in Australia when i had my first 14 years ago, then i went on to have 2 more boys when friends were starting to think about kids and by my 4th they were all having showers so i reluctantly had one as to not feel left out in my circle of friends/family but i didn't want blue so chose to have a rainbow theme and no gifts just donations to heartkids charity (my godson was born with half a heart) heartkids got 200 bucks
    I wasn't going to have one for this long awaited girl but when i lost her sister i thought hey i am celebrating this little girl she is a miracle to have worked first go in ivf as well so i will let my friends throw the shower in pink and who cares if anyone thinks i love my daughter more because if they knew me they would know how much i love all of my boys and her equally
    Boy 2003

Boy 2006

Boy 2009

boy number 4 Dec 2013

Cyprus Team Miracle Oct/Nov 2017 10 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilised, 7 to testing, 3 healthy xx
    transferred 2 AA xx BFP Nov 10th 2 heartbeats seen and heard at 7.5 weeks
    10 week scan one twin fetal demise 8 weeks, one healthy heartbeat seen.
    Baby Girl Born 13th July 2018 my world is finally complete!

13. Likes MIka1104, Greydore liked this post
Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast