Page 49 of 67 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Telia, it must be really difficult as you are so happy you are pregnant but then you already have boys. I guess at least I am very lucky and already have my girl so if this is a boy at least I can be happy I have both I guess. We live in a 2 bed house so I would really love a girl also for ease and I kept everything from last time so
    Wouldn’t need to get too much either!
    When will you have your private scan? How many weeks are u now? How are you feeling? The same as you did with your boys?
    Girlsway - have you got your 12 week pic? Did that look boyish? I am truely 50/50 but leaning boy I think to try and protect myself. I want to find out and sort things but then I worry I will wish I didn’t find out! Lol so crazy!!
    Gorgeous DD 2015
    Swaying for GIRL again 2018

Link for my chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/507858

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girldreaming -- I thought I saw you post some boyish looking nub shots on another thread, but these look girly to me -- even though still early!!

3. Thanks Girl Dreaming 55 thanked for this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl Dreaming 55 View Post
    Telia, it must be really difficult as you are so happy you are pregnant but then you already have boys. I guess at least I am very lucky and already have my girl so if this is a boy at least I can be happy I have both I guess. We live in a 2 bed house so I would really love a girl also for ease and I kept everything from last time so
    Wouldn’t need to get too much either!
    When will you have your private scan? How many weeks are u now? How are you feeling? The same as you did with your boys?
    Girlsway - have you got your 12 week pic? Did that look boyish? I am truely 50/50 but leaning boy I think to try and protect myself. I want to find out and sort things but then I worry I will wish I didn’t find out! Lol so crazy!!
    I'm 14 weeks on Friday. This pregnancy has been different from the boys but I know that doesn't necessarily mean a different sex. I'm hopeful and positive but then like you I sometimes think boy to protect myself.

I need to book the scan, I've avoided it because I get so anxious! I could wait for the 20 week one but it would be a long wait. Plus it's not a gender scan and if it was a boy it's a lot to take in during a detailed scan. I will be so nervous, I really want my girl now!
    Last edited by Telia_Nibbles; May 23rd, 2018 at 03:28 AM.

EDD 23/11/18!

Thank you Genderdreaming!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all,
    Had my scan yesterday and baby is healthy!! We’re having another girl
    I had prepared for this so I’m looking forward to meeting my wee one. Would have loved to shop for boy clothes though. I’m happy the my DD gets to have the sister I never had.

I haven’t read through the above post, but here’s hoping everyone’s doing well. I have some health complications atm that I’m seeing consultants for so hopefully should begin to feel better. Xx

Praying and swaying for 2018

6. Likes Georgia_Peach liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    Girldreaming -- I thought I saw you post some boyish looking nub shots on another thread, but these look girly to me -- even though still early!!
    Thanks you TP. The pics are the same on ultrasound forum and this one.
    I think one is a bit closer up maybe? I keep analysing the pics against any other boy or girl pics I can find, it’s tricky! I can’t even decide on skull shape either because it’s not that clear! Wish I could be a bit more sure! X
    Gorgeous DD 2015

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Filzma View Post
    Hi all,
    Had my scan yesterday and baby is healthy!! We’re having another girl
    I had prepared for this so I’m looking forward to meeting my wee one. Would have loved to shop for boy clothes though. I’m happy the my DD gets to have the sister I never had.

I haven’t read through the above post, but here’s hoping everyone’s doing well. I have some health complications atm that I’m seeing consultants for so hopefully should begin to feel better. Xx
    Congratulations filzma! Did you sway boy? Hope you feel ok and your complications get sorted!
    Gorgeous DD 2015

9. Likes Filzma liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Telia_Nibbles View Post
    I'm 14 weeks on Friday. This pregnancy has been different from the boys but I know that doesn't necessarily mean a different sex. I'm hopeful and positive but then like you I sometimes think boy to protect myself.

I need to book the scan, I've avoided it because I get so anxious! I could wait for the 20 week one but it would be a long wait. Plus it's not a gender scan and if it was a boy it's a lot to take in during a detailed scan. I will be so nervous, I really want my girl now!
    Good luck let us know when you have your scan booked! X
    Gorgeous DD 2015

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl Dreaming 55 View Post
    Congratulations filzma! Did you sway boy? Hope you feel ok and your complications get sorted!
    Thank you!! I did sway for a boy. Thanks again. Xx

Praying and swaying for 2018

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Filzma View Post
    Thank you!! I did sway for a boy. Thanks again. Xx
    I'm sorry you didn't hear boy, Filzma! I am definitely preparing myself for girl since I'm pretty sure this is another girl -- I just don't think my DH can make healthy boys

I'm glad you're thinking positively about it for DD getting a sister. That's sort of what's carrying me through (since I'll probably be Team Green for my sanity), that at least DD will have a sibling since with all our losses it was looking perilous there

Will you still share your sway? <3

13. Thanks Filzma thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Filzma it's soooo good to hear from you I'm sorry you didn't hear blue but so happy bub is healthly and you are so right that your dd will be beside herself with a sister!!! Hope you are keeping well and so glad you are being so well monitored

15. Thanks Filzma thanked for this post
Page 49 of 67 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast