Page 133 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1608
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Abifasc - totally no offense :-) We are on the fence with it, so it's good to hear all the good and the bad! One of my friends also mentioned that as a possible tease by kids. I obviously don't want to give my kids names that are prone to being teased, but at the same time, I want to teach my kids to let that stuff roll off their backs - easier said than done! My name is Shiloh, which I've always liked and gotten many compliments on, but in 7th grade there was a mean girl who always called me Shi-hoe...not the nicest, and it definitely wasn't something I liked, however I got past it :-) I do really like the name Lawton though, very cute! But one of my strange things is that I don't want first and last names that rhyme, so with a last name of Johnson, that rules out a ton of really cute boy names!!

Rosie, I absolutely LOVE the name Declan and have it on my current list :-) I never thought of using Dex as the nickname, but think that's wonderful. I love the nickname Dex, but most of my family and friends don't like the full name Dexter because of the TV show, even though that wouldn't bother me. But to get a cool name like Declan, plus a fun nickname like Dex...I like the way you think!
    DD Lyra Lucile born 5/25/2011

Hoping for a BFP on 6/22/2014!

Confirmed BOY!! Thank you Atomic and GD.com!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha crazycat! That's funny about Dexter. I do call Declan, dexter a lot. He was named before I had ever seen the show though...we just started watching it a few months ago. I prefer Declan over Dexter as a name and we get a lot of compliments on it...it's a good name to have on your list!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel like I am in a panic. I can't stop thinking about how I really don't want to reuse all my old boy clothes again. I am so sick of them. I'm so tired of boy everything. I am literally freaking out that this is another boy. But it has to be...I really feel it isn't a girl. I'm so sad.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations Oncue on your baby boy. I'm still in disbelieved that I'm finally going to have my boy. Last night, I woke up in the middle of the night (3:00 a.m.) and could not go back to sleep until 5:00 a.m. I guess I'm just too excited.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry you're feeling so stressed Yahmama I would definitely get my blood pressure checked by someone else Just for peace of mind anyway You shouldn't have that worry hanging over you Hope you get it sorted x
    Lilithwuser Fantastic news! I think it's safe to say that it's a girl! It must feel great to have it totally confirmed again!! Have you bought much pink yet?
    Rosie I totally get how you feel I feel the exact same I would love some pink in my house too and like you I'm convinced I'm having another boy Which Obviously I will absolutely
    adore as well I would love a fourth boy too but a few pink clothes in the house would be lovely! My ds3's clothes are getting so worn looking now(poor guy has ALL hand me downs!) that if we do have another boy I'll have to buy more clothes anyway! My sister was here this evening and said I bet it's another boy! So Rosie let's hope our intuition is wrong and we get our pinkies!
    Babyb5 hope you get somsleep tonight It is great excitement though isn't it!
    Oh and names on my list are Charlie, Freddie, Seanie, James, Lily, Mia, Ellie and Charlotte

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Due Jan 2015 It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much girls! It's been so nice to share the news with you all. We still haven't told anyone else. Just don't know if I expect anyone else to get as excited haha!
    Rosie I think you will have a girl, I know it's easy to go through ups and downs thinking it is a boy/girl then it's not etc, but u have a really good chance!
    Lilith so glad everything is confirmed (I had the panorama too so I'm glad it seems to have a good accuracy!) I love sewing, just never seem to find enough time to do it as much as id like to.
    Yahmama gosh I feel ur pain with the whole selling a house. We did it just a few months ago, and it was so hard trying to keep the house spotless with two kids who could trash it in 30 seconds. Fingers crossed you have some good news very soon!
    Crazycat I think tetlow is cute. Very unique! My DH likes Lachlan and even tho I think it's nice, my ex is called Lachlan and that's what completely puts me off the name! I will prob get a baby name book to look some up and see what they mean, DH and I never really agree with names either! X
    DD 2011
    DD 2012
    2014 TTC
    DS due 2015

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Lilith, Congrats on the confirmation.

I think that I will be able to talk DH into finding out the sex this time. I keep thinking that I have a better shot at having a girl this time as I ever had with the boys because my lifestyle was so different and I did all that sway stuff, but I am scared that that way of thinking will get my hopes up. I feel like I only get something I've hoped for when I absolutely believe that I won't get it. I have that kinda luck. So I am trying to tell myself that it really probably is a boy. I feel like I will really need to know in advance. I don't think I will be super crazy upset if it is a boy but I will be a little disappointed.

DS1 is Jacob Peter (we loved his first name and his middle honors my great grandfather and DH's grandfather - so both families at once!).
    DS2 is Derek Logan (no family names here but it fit in nicely with Jacob's and we loved the names)

We have not really started in on the names yet this go around although i do keep a running list in my phone. I really like Nathan for a boy but haven't thought of a middle with it. Might let DH decide what to do with that one. I want to somehow use one of my mom's names in a girl combination (her name was Kirsten Evelyn but she went by Kristie). If I use her middle it would also honor my grandmother and I love that idea. I have lots of different ideas to show DH for that.

Crazycat - I like the idea of Tetlow especially if you are thinking middle name! other kids won't necessarily know LOs middle so no teasing and it is unique!

I don't think we will be able to focus on names until I am feeling better though. I have been managing at work but I am wiped out after so it has put a lot of pressure on DH. He is really great about helping but he is under job stress right now and summer is always really busy for us anyways. I hope things let up in a few weeks! My first two pregnancies were walks in the park compared to this. I almost hope it is a girl just so that maybe we will feel 100% done after this (I never say one way or another if we would like a next one until the baby I am due with is here. You just never know how that one will change the dynamics or if it will be an easy transition or not. it's different for everyone).

Alright...after not having much to say I just wrote a novel!
    2009 2011 2014 It's a !!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't been in here for a while and haven't read everything but congrats Lilith! I'm so excited for you.

Rosie, I feel the same. I'm pretty definite I'm having another boy and I'm crushed. Probably stupid at only 6 weeks but I just have a feeling. With our m/c I was so sure it was a girl and really feel like I lost my daughter. 😞

Yahmama, I agree with the others, I'd make sure your BP is monitored and not just put down to the stress of the house. I always have low BP and even lower in PG so I don't have any advice re high BP but just make sure they get an eye on it. 😊

Crazycat, our boys are Nathan, Adam, Joshua, Zachary, Mitchell and Cayden. I do wish we had gone for less common, less "boring" names but you should have heard our families outrage over Cayden!! 😜
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love hearing everyone's names! I love family names- makes such a special connection that nothing else can compare and to carry on memories. I really like Declan too- have a friend I met whose son is named that and I'd never heard of it before! The best I can come up with for a boy at the moment is Quinn since it's our #5- is that cheesy? DH wants to use it for boy or girl but I love Natalie and can't imagine not using it if this is a girl. I just think of the TV show Glee for a girl with that name.
    '05 '06 '06 '08 '10 '11 '12 '13

Super shocking surprise BFP without ttc! EDD Jan 7, 2015 with a !

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MumofSix_TTCPink View Post
    I haven't been in here for a while and haven't read everything but congrats Lilith! I'm so excited for you.

Rosie, I feel the same. I'm pretty definite I'm having another boy and I'm crushed. Probably stupid at only 6 weeks but I just have a feeling. With our m/c I was so sure it was a girl and really feel like I lost my daughter. 😞

Yahmama, I agree with the others, I'd make sure your BP is monitored and not just put down to the stress of the house. I always have low BP and even lower in PG so I don't have any advice re high BP but just make sure they get an eye on it. 😊

Crazycat, our boys are Nathan, Adam, Joshua, Zachary, Mitchell and Cayden. I do wish we had gone for less common, less "boring" names but you should have heard our families outrage over Cayden!! 😜
    I don't think your boy names are boring! They're all great and I wanted Nathan with my oldest but a friend used it first :/
    I'll definitely call my Dr back about my bp- got my dad's monitor and when I checked it was 136/93- eek. Too bad it's the weekend and I'll have to wait till Mon.
    '05 '06 '06 '08 '10 '11 '12 '13

Super shocking surprise BFP without ttc! EDD Jan 7, 2015 with a !

Page 133 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast