Page 135 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1608
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lillithwiser and Yahmama Let me know the minute ye start selling crochet hats and I'll buy one straight away I love crochet hats!
    Ladies Ye've given me great ideas for names to add to my list Thanks And all your kids have such beautiful names x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Due Jan 2015 It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rosie and Mum: I was convinced full-on that my third was a boy. No doubts in my mind. You can actually go back and look at a thread I wrote back then because I was so sure in my gut that it was a boy. Not so much. Those feelings don't mean anything. Don't let them take up too much space in your heads

As for names. We are kinda avoiding the discussion because we also have no boys names left that we agree on. It's not that we fight, we just have SUCH different tastes. With our first, my husband wanted his middle name from his family, which actually worked out pretty well because we shared a family connection. Then we made list after list to try to find a common denominator. We finally did and we got such great reception on the name from everyone, saying how they hadn't heard it much and that it was a great name...and apparently everyone got that memo and it SHOT up the popularity lists like a rocket But, it suits him and that is what matters. His name is Liam Thomas.

Our second, I named. Lol. I always wanted to name a child after my paternal grandma. She is seriously the most awesome person you will ever meet. And after we used Thomas after hubby's family, I thought it was pretty fair to use a name from my family. And hubby liked the name anyway. And then I did the whole thing where my current favorite name I just kept badgering him about. It didn't hurt that we had tons of miscarriage issues before him and I think hubby just wanted a name so we could start connecting to him. And I wanted a less popular name, after what happened with our first. His name is Kieran Patrick. Suits him incredibly well.

And hubby picked our daughters first name, but it was out of the blue. It has strong family connections to MY family, which is funny that we never discussed it in previous girl name discussions. He just came out with it at the beginning of the pregnancy and we really never considered another name at all (for a girl). I picked her middle name, since hubby didn't care and had no female names he wanted to use from his family. I have a very family oriented name, so I wanted to do that with her as well. Her name is Josephine AnnaLee. We call her Jo, which was my maternal grandmas name, who passed many years before I was born. I truthfully love the name and can't envision her being anything else.

We currently have the following names on our list, but nothing for sure. A boy will have the middle name Robert 100%. After my friend who died. Currently we are considering Sawyer Robert. For a girl, I really want Clara, as it means the same thing as Robert (bright). But hubby wants Eliza. We might end up with something not on those lists at all. I still have hope that hubby has a secret cool name up his sleeve, like with Jo.
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been pretty ill the last few days.... Hope it passes soon.
    I reply via the tel. Find it hard to type long messages. (And stupid autocorrect)

We haven't got the names discission yet. With 3boys I find it hard to go through the boy sections again. I'd rather not post them openly. If anyone is curious they can send me a PM.
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello everybody
    we were on holiday for two weeks and this threat was really busy....
    I congrat everybody for positive news and my thoughts are with the ones who were not feeling good.
    I did the prendia blood test beginning of July and the secretary of my doctor told me it will take three weeks until we have the results. My doctor knew how worried I was about the Health and gender of the baby that he called me Saturday morning after one week when the whole family was sitting in the Taxi going to the airport. His voice was so calm that I was expecting Bad news. But we will be having a healthy girl!!! We were all crying in the car. I still can't belive it and have to see it as well at the 20 weeks Scan. Will really my dream come true?
    Did you ever hear from somebody who had a wrong gender result from the blood test?
    It is great that you all have so great name ideas but for me still everything is unrealistic that I can't think of names or buying baby cloth. I am still afraid of loosing the baby. I hope it will change when I can feel the baby movements....
    Last edited by castch; July 27th, 2014 at 08:23 AM.
    2007, 2010, swayed and 99% having Jan 16th 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    O

ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry hit the send button too soon!! Oh wow Catch that's amazing news! Enjoy pink shopping!
    Sorry to hear you're feeling sick Sweetdream Try ginger tea It will really help x

ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Castch!!!
    '05 '06 '06 '08 '10 '11 '12 '13

Super shocking surprise BFP without ttc! EDD Jan 7, 2015 with a !

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aw congrats castch!
    praying and swaying

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations castch.

Lovely names and stories from all of u. Us being Indian, our names are completely different and wouldn't make much sense to any of u lol. I love the idea of naming the child after someone in the family because traditionaly, we just use dad's first name as middle name.

This tiem however, hubby and I agreed to have his grandma s name as baby's middle name since we were both super close to her
    5 Year old DS - The most amazing kiddo ever!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yah!!!! Catsch love all your names x
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Page 135 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... LastLast