Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1608
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Rosie I am ever ever so sorry. Thinking of you so much now xx
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Praying and hopefully soon swaying for a precious pink princess to further complete our family

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rosie, I am so incredibly sorry for what you're going through! That is such a kick in the ass and you should be pissed at the world. How dare the universe do this to you! Get all the anger out, and then go love on your boys. I hope DH can offer you the support you need. We're all thinking about you and hope you'll come back and visit us again once you've had time to process your feelings and all.

Also, I read that a partial is handled differently from a full, and that the standard recommended wait time is 6 months, so I would maybe get a second opinion as a full year seems excessive. Also, if you google it, there are a lot of women who got pregnant earlier against doctor's recommendations and went on to have healthy pregnancies. I guess you just have to make sure your numbers get down to zero first to be safe. Of course, you should follow your heart on this one and do what makes you feel most comfortable. Good luck Rosie! We're all rooting for you!!
    DD Lyra Lucile born 5/25/2011

Hoping for a BFP on 6/22/2014!

Confirmed BOY!! Thank you Atomic and GD.com!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh Rosie. I am devastated for you. That is ridiculously unfair. I am so, so sorry you are going through this Molar pregnancies are scary and I hope your doctor helps you through it and is reassuring for future pregnancy health (I know people do go on to have healthy pregnancies after a molar, it just take a little longer). I wish this weren't happening to you. I will miss you lots on here. Biggest hugs ever. Feel free to PM if you want to rant and rave. I understand how awful it is to have things completely out of your control and just want to hate everything in the world. Take care of yourself lady. Again, I'm just so sorry.
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg rosie I am so sorry :*( I dont even know what to say, I just wanted to send hugs ur way.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are all here for you Rosie! I'm so sorry for all you are going through!!! Sending all my love and support during this difficult time. xxxx

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww, Rosie. We are going to miss you around here! Please do whatever you need to do to take care of yourself. Sending lots of hugs and love your way!
    2009 2011 2014 It's a !!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm just catching up. Rosie, I'm am heartbroken for you. I wish I had the power to change this or take the pain away. You feel whatever it is you need to feel, do whatever it is you need to do. I hope, in time, you find a way to begin healing. I am so very sorry for your loss. Hugs from me to you. Take very good care of yourself...
    Angie
    (Dec 2006) (May 2007) (April 2008) (June 2009) (Oct 2010)
    Praying for a little to complete our family.
    Utrasound at 18w5d says we are expecting our first daughter!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been thinking of you all day and last night Rosie. I hope you have a good support system around you. And feel free to cry, be sad, mad, or whatever you need to feel. We are all thinking of you on here.
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies you are all so very sweet. Thank you. Been a long hard day. I feel so much worse than with a miscarriage. I feel gross for growing a mass instead of a baby. It will take a while to move past this all. I'm terrified of the risk for cancer. It's 20%. Praying it doesn't happen to me.

On a brighter note I did go on vacation. ..they said I could wait for the d and c. It's been a good time. I hope everyone is feeling well...I will be thinking of all of you and will check back in on you all. I hope everyone will get their dream babies.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so so sorry to read this. Stay strong and hope you all get through this together xxxxx
    born 2012

Swayed but got my beautiful 2015

Looking into going HT

Page 142 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152 ... LastLast