Uploads
    Sweet dream thinking of you honey...
    So exciting to meet baby girl! Xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Guess I was wrong :cry:

The feeling is gone. So are the contractions. I fell a sleep at 5 and DH has taken the kids to school.
    Got a headache now...

Its so disapointing and frustrating that I cant read my body anymore. I'm always so good at knowing my body.....
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think your still really close sweetdream. Just try and rest now and see how you feel after.
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, I have been MIA for a while and feel like I missed so much! Daisy, congrats on your little girl!! Post a pic when you get a chance :-)

Lala, this is a gas relieving product I have not tried myself, but have heard AWESOME things about: Amazon.com: Fridababy The Windi Gas and Colic Relief, 10-Count: Baby

We thought Lyra had reflux and the probiotics really seemed to help. We never ended up having to put her on any medication, but each baby is different, so definitely trust your gut!

Sweatdream, fingers crossed your time is close!!

I am 36 weeks today and just got back from the doctor. She is telling me to lay low, no sex or working out for the next week to try and get me to 37 weeks, but he will be here soon. I am already 2-3 cm dilated and 70% effaced :-) We have maternity pics scheduled for Sunday, which I will be really sad about missing if he comes before that, but after that, I'm ready for him! We stilol have to pack our hospital bag and do a few more things around the house, but overall we're ready. The only downside to him coming early is that my mom will likely miss being here. She'll be in Canada for work from the 2-12 of Feb and there's really no way she can get out of it, so that sucks. But it is what it is.

Sleep has been eluding me lately as well, and my tummy hurts pretty bad at night. I've been getting BH contractions since about 20 weeks, but definitely getting more and more lately. Not too much longer for any of us!!
    DD Lyra Lucile born 5/25/2011

Hoping for a BFP on 6/22/2014!

Confirmed BOY!! Thank you Atomic and GD.com!

5. Likes daisymoo liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow crazy cat you are ready! Hope he stays put until after your photo session and preferably to 38 weeks. Am I right in thinking Lyra was early?
    Your mum will be a big help after you come home from hospital think of it like that, we all need our mums though don't we! Good luck ! All these baby updates are making me super excited to meet my little one X

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay crwzy cat! Very exciting. I hope he stays in for your photoshoot. As a photographer i know the importance of great maternity shots!

I must say though I'm super jealous of all you ladies getting to meet your little ones soon. My midwife won't even check me until I'm 38 weeks and they say that even if I was dilated it wouldn't mean a thing. It's kind of disapointing to me bc I'd like to know what's happening!
    I too have been having Braxton hicks that seem to be getting worse/more frequent .. only time will tell I guess.
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You ladies are getting so close! With ds3 i walked around for 1 month dilated to almost 4 cm. He ended up being late by 3 days...i know how long those last weeks can be!

Congrats to those who already gave birth!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I too was walking around 2 cm 90% and -1 station and was 1 week and 1 day late SO crazycat maybe your mom WILL make it- haha. Robin, I made them check me very appointment but honestly all it did was get my hopes up for nothing since I was so late in the end so try to breathe and relax- she'll be here soon!
    Mama to one 6 yr old and one 20 month old

Expecting a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No baby yet...
    Its night time again. I so hope I get a decent night of sleep...
    And no contractions again.

I'm going to sleep now. Very tired
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, there are plenty of people that walk around fully effaced and somewhat dilated, so who knows. She seemed pretty sure there was no way I would make it to the 12th, but they don't really know. With my daughter, at my 37 week apt they said they were confident she wouldn't come in the next week, but alas, 2 days later my water broke! One thing that makes me think he might be coming soon though is the fact that I'm dilated at all. With Lyra, even though my water broke and I was having contractions, I was not dilated at all, not even 1 cm when I got to the hospital. They ended up giving me pitocin to help speed it along since I wasn't doing it naturally. We shall see!

Luckily I have my in-laws here to help with our daughter even if my mom isn't here, but yes, I would love it if she could be here somewhat soon after for sure!

Fingers crossed we all get to meet our little soon!!!
    DD Lyra Lucile born 5/25/2011

Hoping for a BFP on 6/22/2014!

Confirmed BOY!! Thank you Atomic and GD.com!

Page 89 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast