Page 29 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Marika, I felt the same way when I found out about my son. I cried during the whole ultrasound and all night. I woke myself up crying and every time I thought about the shock and my immediate grief I started crying again. I feel like I'm "over it" now and am glad I swayed and glad he's healthy. I am having fun finding things on etsy and making an amazon wish list. It still hurts to think that I had a girl and she's not there, but I have a stronger attachment with Micah because I tried so hard for this pregnancy and he still made it through. Don't feel bad for grieving. It's a real loss, but the good news is that you will have a beautiful bouncing boy as the light at the end of the tunnel.
    praying and swaying

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for sharing that Abi. For me the reaction came a bit later, I don't know if it was that I could manage to put a happy face on for a while, or if it took me some hours to really let it sink in. I did feel a little disappointment during the scan but it was expected and it felt "normal". I was still happy to see the baby and thought I was gonna be fine. During the late evening it all began feeling worse and all I could think of was the lost girl and "What if things would have been different that time". Why, why, why did that have to happen? And it went on and I couldn't focus on that actual baby I had seen kicking and being so super sweet at the scan the same day.

So happy to hear you are feeling much better - I will hopefully also be writing wish lists and shopping for the baby shortly!
    Gorgeous 4 6 and unfortunately in jan 2014. Swayed pink but got a lovely little in jan 2015. Now expecting an OOOPS! baby, according to Panorama test a

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies

Sorry for hardly posting just mega busy!! Our house sale is going through soon and we have started to purchase another so stress leveles are v v high and I am 26 weeks tomoz and hoping the sale goes through before baby is here!!

Still Team Green although I know he is a boy

Congratulations to all that have found out gender!!! Marika that must be hard esp having already lost a girl but time will heal and you will love 3 boys as others have said xx
    born 2012

Swayed but got my beautiful 2015

Looking into going HT

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreaming good luck with your move!! Nice to see you back here! Hope you saw it wrong in the us and get a big surprise at birth.

@ getting boys when you wanted a girl so bad.
    When I found out with DS2 and 3 I did find comfort in making the rooms special. and making all kinds of beautiful things for them.
    I cried a lot still. and hated myself for that. that made it even worse. And when they were born I loved them soooo much! I really fell in love!

I'm still sick. I'm tired and restless. and I gag all the time... does it ever end!
    (on one hand it gives me hope..... I didn't have this with all three boys... only first three months with them. my mother had first three months with my brothers and all through pg with me.... I know it doesn't say anything and don't wanna get my hopes up)

do you guys also find it annoying when ppl drill you about how you feel.
    They ask how is it. I say well.
    Are you tired? aren't you sick.. ugh.. I don't want to tell everyone that it is hard. I just want to be in a happy place...
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sweetdream - I hope you'll feel better soon and that the sickness will go away! Very comforting to hear that your tears dried and that you felt nothing but love when you got your sons!

I actually went shopping for some baby clothes yesterday. It felt quite good and I did find some really nice things, and to be honest, I looked a t the girls stuff and couldn't see anything that was more appealing than the things I got. I am not a big fan of pink etc but like the more classic and neutral kids clothes.

DH is going to France for the weekend so I gave him a wishlist of things to buy if he gets some time - all brands aren't available here and I've decided to find some really nice things for my little son - just like I guess I was dreaming of doing for a little girl.

About myself - I do feel a lot better already. I am processing everything bit by bit and really trying to allow all feelings to come out, no matter how painful it is. Got an appointment at the clinic where I was in january for tomorrow and hopefully will feel even better after that. I think that will help me to a closure for at least a part of whats creating all this sorrow.

Thanks again ladies for all the supportive words, it does mean a lot!
    Gorgeous 4 6 and unfortunately in jan 2014. Swayed pink but got a lovely little in jan 2015. Now expecting an OOOPS! baby, according to Panorama test a

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreaming - Good luck with the selling and buying process! I am sure it is very stressful but it must be exciting too!

Sweetdream - I hope you feel better soon! I do have different symptoms this time around than I had with my boys! I was much sicker (although it has now seemed to let up, mostly), I am much more tired and I am breaking out through this pregnancy when I was super clear through the last two. So maybe difference in symptoms will make a difference for you, too!

Marika - I am glad to hear you are feeling better.
    2009 2011 2014 It's a !!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just to say that re symptoms this time round I am way more sick and have spots on my face every week whereas with my boys I had glowing skin and wasn't that sick My hair is moulting like I've never seen before and my bump is huge! I definitely think different symptoms can point to different gender but then that's just me It might be different for somebody else
    Best of luck with the house sale Dreaming How exciting A new baby and new house!!!
    Glad you're feeling a lot better Marika

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Due Jan 2015 It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thx for giving me hope ladys. it's so hard. I feel like I'm back in the first trimester some of the time. (it's a little less intens) but I'm gagging when I wake up in the morning. Or when I get hungry (and to late to eat.. no hunger feelings)
    My skin is different. with the boys I broke out more and was more like eczema.. (how do you write that)
    Now it's more clear and outbreaks different area.
    My boobs are bigger. my bump was different with all three (but weight is part of that too)
    I'm more tired... Longer tired.
    I really LOOOOVEEED! bread with the boys. Now I do not that much. I eat it because it's easy not because I love it.

On the other hand I wished I had the same symptoms.. so I wouldn't get (false) hope....
    well I just have to deal with it.
    Almost weekend! just keep breathing.

in a week and a half I have my us. and I love the idea of peeking at our little one. I hope it grows well.. My bump was growing faster but it seem to be slowly now...
    I love the movement. I think this baby is gonna be strong too! On one hand I'm glad I can enjoy this for about another 20 weeks. on the other hand... Can't wait to hold it.
    But cause it's our last I really want to enjoy this last pregnancy!
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugs to the Arimethia, Marika and Abifasc for hearing that you have sway opposites! It's happened to me, too, and all three of you are handling it with more grace and acceptance than I did. Kudos, and I have every confidence that seeing your boys' sweet faces will take care of any lingering doubts.

Sweetdream, I'm having a VERY opposite pregnancy. Hair growing when it almost stopped with my boys, weight gain like crazy when I gained only 27 and 33 lbs with my boys, want junk food instead of healthy food like me previous pregnancies, no morning sickness, lots of aches and pains that have landed me on the couch whereas I CROSSFITTED through my pregnancy with DS2! Sigh, I'm so thankful for the pool at my gym. It's the only thing that lets me work out without crazy abdominal cramping!

Sorry I've been MIA lately. Still trying to get my little online knitted items shop off the ground. Soon, I'll be done making patterns (I hope!)
    My Gender Dream came true, my family is complete!

2007 2011 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    seems we've hit a lull, ladies! I'm going batty. Seriously batty. It feels like every part of my life is under siege. DH and i are out of sorts (over some stupid things and other not so stupid things). My house is a cluttered mess (one of the "stupid" things were are out of sorts about). I want to smack my boss on a daily basis (though she and I get along great). I'm very bitter that though I have the option of remaining with my agency after the merger, my option is to go back to shift work (days, evenings, weekends). It sucks and I want to cry about it every single day. My mom has to go back in for knee surgery (she just got home from knee surgery on August 11), which is draining...her hospital is an hour away.

All I really, really, REALLY want is to take care of me...just me...for once without having to take care of everyone else first. I want a whole day where I can just lounge and bed and cry (if I want) without feeling guilty about not using that time to clean, organize, go to work....

Pity party -- table for one over here! Just whining over things that will not change.....

Angie
    (Dec 2006) (May 2007) (April 2008) (June 2009) (Oct 2010)
    Praying for a little to complete our family.
    Utrasound at 18w5d says we are expecting our first daughter!!!

Page 29 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast