Page 45 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Angie! I hope you feel better soon! I have definitely called in when I could have probably made it through a day at work. I have really changed my thought process when it comes to work/family balance and priorities because a job is not for the rest of your life (even if you do plan to stay there for a long time) but your family is. I have begun to choose family much more often when I began thinking this way, and that includes taking care of myself as I care for this new little family member I am carrying! It helps that I know that I might be able to stay home with my kids soon. I also might not work right up until the very last couple of weeks this time around bc I know I will still have to check in with work and get some things done here after the baby comes. My maternity leave might end up being intermittent leave or something.

I can also relate to the doubts you are having about how another baby will change the family dynamic! I was much more that way when I was pregnant with number two then I am now, but I have still struggled! With the second pregnancy I was just not sure that I could love them both the way they needed to be loved. I was nervous and a little sad about how it would change the love and attention I could give DS1 and I was afraid that I wouldn't feel the same amount of love for ds2 because I loved ds1 so much. It has all worked out, of course! I love them both equally even though I love them differently (if that makes sense). When I found out that we were indeed getting out DG, I got a little nervous about how adding a girl might change the dynamic and either take away some of the bond I have with both sons or that I won't be able to bond with her because of my love for them. This time I have more faith that it will all work out and it will work out for you too! I am sure you already know that. All the fears are normal.
    2009 2011 2014 It's a !!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls, sorry I haven't been very active here...I've been really busy and haven't had a lot of time to catch up. I'm doing good, and Micah is doing great. He's very active and his kicks are strong and can be painful. My other boys are very excited about him and I am too! Time is really flying and I know he and all our little ones will be in our arms shortly. I can't wait to see everyone's baby pictures!

I hope all of you are feeling and doing well
    praying and swaying

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So glad to hear your doing well. Knicks are getting stronger here every day also.

I feel super restless...
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yup. Still a girl

The tech was careful to cover her butt saying mistakes happen, girls are easier to mistake than boys, etc. BUT she spent quite a bit of time in that area and said she did not see anything that looked like boy bits and she could see three lines (as could I) and used the words vaginal wall. So, whew!!!

Angie
    (Dec 2006) (May 2007) (April 2008) (June 2009) (Oct 2010)
    Praying for a little to complete our family.
    Utrasound at 18w5d says we are expecting our first daughter!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies :-) Sorry I've been MIA for quite a while...life has just been super busy, traveling for work, a short vacation, catching up at work, life, etc. I tried to read from where I left off, and want to comment on everything, but there's just so much!! Congrats to all the new confirmed genders! And I can't believe we have so many who are seriously almost done already...time flies!

I've actually been feeling pretty good lately, which is surprising because I don't remember ever feeling good with Lyra. This pregnancy seems to be easier overall in general, without all the sciatica and heartburn, plus I can actually eat! Of course, I'm gaining more than I wanted, but trying not to worry too much. Attached is the only belly pic I've taken to date, taken last week at 21 weeks with my little photo bomber :-) I am actually bigger than I look in this pic, I swear, but for whatever reason it doesn't seem to show that. I think I'm smaller in the mornings and grow exponentially throughout the day as I stuff my face, lol.

The nursery is coming along a bit. I've bought some boy clothes from the consignment shop, but nothing too exciting. And we finally ordered our bedding, which is on a 12 week wait list, so just in time! We are doing a musical themed nursery. Here's the bedding: https://www.etsy.com/transaction/236491119. And here's the wall decal we picked out: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1903629...f=favs_view_21.

Oh, and I *think* we decided on a name. I say think because DH is set, but I'm having a hard time committing. I like it, but I don't know if I love it, but honestly I don't love any boy name, and we've looked at a TON. For now, his name will be Coda Bruce. Bruce is DH's dad's name and my grandfather's name, who was like my dad, so that's a definite. And then Coda is a musical term for "the concluding passage of a piece or movement" and is also the end of a dance, usually the pas de duex, and since DH plays guitar and I danced my whole life, we thought it was cool. Not to mention, this little guy is the conclusion of our family :-) So yeah, I love the meaning behind it, but still trying to fall in love with the actual name. Anyone else having naming difficulties?

1780688_10152825521619308_4430505557314478761_n.jpg
    DD Lyra Lucile born 5/25/2011

Hoping for a BFP on 6/22/2014!

Confirmed BOY!! Thank you Atomic and GD.com!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Crazycat you look wonderful!!!
    But I must confess that little Lyra ( did you know that Lyra is the name of a famous greek instrument?) is the center of attention in this picture!!!
    Don't overstress over the name, I didn't like the name of my second DD but it was my DH's turn to choose the name for her, so I couldn't do much and ever since I saw her I've grown to love it since it is assosiated with her!!!
    I love the bedding and wall stickers!!!
    (2005) (2008) TTCBLUE 2015

It's a girl!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mamato, thanks! And yes, that was one of the reasons we loved the name Lyra too - for it's musical ties :-)

I think I just need to start using the name in conversation and getting used to how it feels. You're right though, I think it will all come together once there's an actual little person. Lyra was definitely my name pick, so I suppose I should let DH have more of the deciding factor for this one, and technically Coda was actually one of the names I came up with, lol. It's just tough because I was so in love with the name Lyra and new from even before we got pregnant that that's what her name would be, so the fact that I don't feel quite like that is throwing me off, but I'm sure it will all come together. Thanks for the advice!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, something else i wanted to ask you ladies about. Laughing gas (nitrous oxide) - I heard that it was just recently approved over here in the US to be used during labor. I feel like I've heard some of you ladies from other countries talking about using gas before. Has anyone had experience with it? Good, bad, side effects?, pain management, etc? I plan to ask my doctor about it at our next visit, but just thought I'd see if anyone had any first hand experience with using it and recommended trying it or not. Thanks ladies!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Crazycatcouple you are so tiny and sidenote- Coda and Lyra sound great together- a plus!!Everybody says I'm tiny too but I beg to differ. Below is me at 32 weeks- my shirt made me look even bigger hence the exposed skin- haha. I had a bit of a scare the other night and started bleeding quite a bit (after sex)- had a lot of contractions too. According to the midwife though all is well which is good because neither baby nor I are ready to do this yet!

I haven't heard anything about laughing gas but I'll be going drug-free again so maybe my hospital does it but I just don't know about it.

20141024_134536.jpg
    Mama to one 6 yr old and one 20 month old

Expecting a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Crazy cat & Lala- you two both look great! I love the names Coda& Lyra together also!
    So glad your bleeding scare turned out ok, Lala! I always got nervous with any bleeding unless it was all the way after full term.
    30 wks here and ran into a mom at my Dd's dance class last week that asked me, "So how many days do you have left?" DAYS.... So embarrassing! I just told her "a lot" and I think she got the point that I wasn't due any time soon, lol. I have 3 friends all due this week so hopefully can get a few baby snuggles- can't wait to hold this little one!
    Glad to hear all the other updates too of confirmed genders and good test results!
    '05 '06 '06 '08 '10 '11 '12 '13

Super shocking surprise BFP without ttc! EDD Jan 7, 2015 with a !

Page 45 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast