Page 34 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gafan, it makes sense, of course we will put on weight just because we are dropping the diet, and then with pregnancy, it is a recipe for packing up loads. Unfortunately I didn't lose that much weight with dieting as I fell pregnant pretty fast, I lost about 7 or 8 kg (not good with lbs) at first, then put on about 2 or 3 and then fell pregnant, and I was slightly overweight before soooo, I am far from my ideal weight But I think that if all your tests are good then there's not much to worry about, been there 3 times before, the last 2 Doctor wasn't happy with my weight gain and all went well, so I'm not too concerned.
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by snipsnsnails View Post
    Cute bumps ladies! We are all getting closer! GT I can't believe your baby will be here soon. I start 34 weeks Friday. I am getting so excited. Ready to be done being pregnant. Know it's a bit sad to be done but am more and more excited that we are done and this is my family my body gets so sore at night And it's hard to keep up with my boys.
    I was gaining a lot in the beginning and my dr. Cautioned me. But I was really underweight due to the sway. So I cut out sweets and exercised, now she says. Haven't put much weight on the last 2 visits:/....really, what do you want?
    She is measuring right on so that's all that matters.
    I have a feeling she will be a June baby and will be late with her....I was always 4 days early with the boys.
    Funny how some of them need extra cooking. My first was 1 week early, second 1 week late and last also 1 week late. I hope this one is a little bit late because I want an August baby, little Leo like me
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by aidansmum View Post
    Funny how some of them need extra cooking. My first was 1 week early, second 1 week late and last also 1 week late. I hope this one is a little bit late because I want an August baby, little Leo like me
    My mom, dh, and first ds are all Leo's! I really have no idea when she will come. Nursery is almost done, things are getting in order and will soon be packing our hospital bags. Then she come when she wants too
    3 Beautiful Boys 742 and a little lady

My baby girl is here and we are so in love with her! Thank you gender dreaming for making my family complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    On Wednesday I "failed" the first diabetes screen so I took the 3 hour test today. I will find out on Monday.
    For now I'll believe I'm int he 66% of women who screen positive but aren't diabetic.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gafan View Post
    On Wednesday I "failed" the first diabetes screen so I took the 3 hour test today. I will find out on Monday.
    For now I'll believe I'm int he 66% of women who screen positive but aren't diabetic.
    Oh no! I really hope so. I was so sure I'd fail when I had mine done a coupleof weeks ago but they'd said they'd call me and I never got the call. I hope all goes well for you and can be controlled by diet x

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I 'failed' the test with my second pregnancy as well and I don't have diabetes, it's pretty common, as far as I can remember the Doctor just told me to go easy on sugar and certain foods and nothing else. I'm sure you'll be fine x
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The same thing happened to me with this pregnancy. I failed 1 hr but passed 3 hr. I always passed the 1 hour with the other 3 pregnancies. I think it's 1 in 3 fail the 1 hour. It's very common. But then pass the 3 hour. I asked the lab lady her thoughts and told her how I ate granola bars and a banana before the test she thinks it has something to do with it. But they tell you to eat normally for the 1 hour. Don't stress over it. If you do end up having it I'm sure you can do diet control and be fine.
    3 Beautiful Boys 742 and a little lady

My baby girl is here and we are so in love with her! Thank you gender dreaming for making my family complete!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gosh haven't been on for a while... school holidays, kid with tonsils and adenoids out, another cut his head open on daddys weight dumbbell, and the other one today crashes off his bike and now knows why I go on and on about helmet wear! In laws are also coming for the week - and back to school they go in one day! (secretly cannot wait, things seem much easier with routine and less house mess!)... 25 weeks this week not sure if its going fast or slow? as I want it to do both!.. Hope everyone is well. Cute bump pics too.
    5yrs 4yrs 2yrs : Grace born 6.8.14 Thank you gender dreaming for your guidance and support & the heavens above for sending me Grace. For when our eyes met for the first time my heart felt whole and aches no more ♥

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybebabythree I had no idea you were pregnant!! Congrats! I thought your ds3 was your last baby? Do you know what you're having?
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good news- I definitely do not have gestational diabetes! What a relief!

Page 34 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast