Page 89 of 96 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by snipsnsnails View Post
    Lunasa, those eyelashes! So adorable. My little girl won't take a paci either. She does like to nurse to sleep which I let her at night. During the day she is on a eat wake sleep schedule, so shes awake after feedings. We then play and when ready for nap we rock, pat back all the soothing stuff.
    I used that schedule with my boys and I think it helps nighttime sleep. She is now sleeping thru the night.
    One thing I've learned with 4 kids, sleep makes them sleep. If they don't nap much they will be up at night...hope that helps! Enjoy her.
    Thanks Snips, yes totally agree that sleep generates more sleep. I haven't heard of eat wake sleep schedule, it seems almost the opposite to what I'm used to, I must google and find out more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 (at age 43, so don't give up hope you older moms!)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nicolas doesn't like the Maya sling wrap I've been trying to put him in. He wails and wants to get out. Once he settled and fell asleep but I don't know what was different that time. I'll keep trying. Today I took him to the grocery store for the first time and just propped his car seat in the cart. I was a little jealous of the moms whose little ones were content to be worn in slings.
    He's been a handful the past couple of days but also absolutely adorable.
    Tomorrow is my first day back at work, and I'm only going to go in one day a week the first two weeks and then two days for awhile. I'm fortunate to be able to set my own schedule, and my husband works from home those days so he'll be with Nicolas. Still it will be hard to leave him for eight hours.
    Today we did "Mommy and Me Yoga" which was fun.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all! Sorry I have been MIA forever! Things got SO busy after Myles was born. He was born on 7/31 a couple of days late & a super big baby at 10lb 3oz & 22in. I am trying to attach a picture hope it works for some reason this computer gives me problems.

Hope all of you are doing good. I will try to catch up on past posts but little man is not a fan of sleeping during the day. He sleeps great at night though so I can't really complain he just doesn't leave me much time to get anything else done esp w/how busy I am with the older kids.

Can't believe I'm saying this but he has been so perfect DH & I are actually considering trying one more time. Haven't decided for sure yet but I don't feel done so we will see. Looking forward to catching up with you all!

P8022953.JPG
    02 04 06 10 14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What a Beautiful baby dreams! He's gorgeous.

Gafan good luck at work.
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Such a cutie, dreams, and what a boy! Was he born naturally or c-sec? Enjoy him xx

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He was all natural not even any pain meds. I would not recommend that! LOL
    02 04 06 10 14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreams529 View Post
    Hi all! Sorry I have been MIA forever! Things got SO busy after Myles was born. He was born on 7/31 a couple of days late & a super big baby at 10lb 3oz & 22in. I am trying to attach a picture hope it works for some reason this computer gives me problems.

Hope all of you are doing good. I will try to catch up on past posts but little man is not a fan of sleeping during the day. He sleeps great at night though so I can't really complain he just doesn't leave me much time to get anything else done esp w/how busy I am with the older kids.

Can't believe I'm saying this but he has been so perfect DH & I are actually considering trying one more time. Haven't decided for sure yet but I don't feel done so we will see. Looking forward to catching up with you all!

P8022953.JPG
    He is so cute! I know how you feel, Anya sleeps like a rock at night, like 7-8 hours straight, but during the day it's all catnaps and demanding attention non stop! How exciting you are planning to have more kids! Brave girl! DH was telling me the other day that maybe getting my tube ligation was a mistake and I said 'nooo, not me, I'm done mate!'
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls! I am not sure if this thread is in a private section or not, but my membership is coming to an end and I'm not renewing, so if I can't access this thread in the future, this is my facebook for the ones who want to stay in touch.
    https://www.facebook.com/monyglen

It's been an amazing journey and I am very grateful I had you girls to share it with. x
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This public. Not private.
    So you can always see this.

Really loved to read the after part! So Nice to see you guys enjoying.
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All the better
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

Page 89 of 96 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast