Page 33 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies!! Glad to see everyone is doing well! Things have been crazy here! I'm almost done babysitting (my choice as the little girl I babysit is SO bad and I just can't handle her anymore!) but now I'm frantically looking for another job as I still want to help out financially! We also are in the process of switch from a regular OB to a midwife birthing center. I originally was seeing a midwife and planning for a homebirth, but we just can't afford it. I meet with the new midwives next Tuesday and have my first appointment on May 5th (I'll be 30+6!! Seems so late to switch!) I'm nervous and excited! I'm loving all the bump pics!!! Here is mine from last week (27 weeks)
    image.jpg

Now with due July 2014!!! THANK YOU Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    are u allowed peanut butter if u sway for a girl, my friend wants to know?
    March 17, 2011 Mommy to my handsome son
    May 22, 2014 Mommy to my beautiful daughter

Dreams can come true!!
    Swayed for a girl using Clomid and it worked!

I wanted to thank Atomic & GD for being so supportive & guiding me via emails daily through my sway! I could of not of done it without you Atomic!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!! Thank you so much!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    adianmum your tummy looks small!! How much weight have u gained that the dr. would say that? I am up 42lbs so far and I am 32 weeks! Only good news is I am going at 37 weeks!! 5 more weeks, scary!!
    March 17, 2011 Mommy to my handsome son
    May 22, 2014 Mommy to my beautiful daughter

Dreams can come true!!
    Swayed for a girl using Clomid and it worked!

I wanted to thank Atomic & GD for being so supportive & guiding me via emails daily through my sway! I could of not of done it without you Atomic!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!! Thank you so much!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yikes GT that is sooo close!!! I am so excited for you
    2/04

11/05
    11/09
    06/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GT77 View Post
    adianmum your tummy looks small!! How much weight have u gained that the dr. would say that? I am up 42lbs so far and I am 32 weeks! Only good news is I am going at 37 weeks!! 5 more weeks, scary!!
    I guess he's having a go at me because I was a bit on the bigger side before falling pregnant. The first 20 weeks I put on only about 6 lbs but once the morning sickness was over I put on 13lbs just like that, in 6 weeks! I always get big when pregnant so I'm not that worried, but you know how Doctors are! I thought it was too good to be true when he told me I was gaining weight very slowly at first, it's usually the opposite with me
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GT77 View Post
    Wow! Can't believe you'll have your little one in your arms in 5 weeks!!!! How exciting! Are you going to be induced early for any particular reason?
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As for the peanut butter, I heard nuts are a no no in any girl sway.
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cute bumps ladies! We are all getting closer! GT I can't believe your baby will be here soon. I start 34 weeks Friday. I am getting so excited. Ready to be done being pregnant. Know it's a bit sad to be done but am more and more excited that we are done and this is my family my body gets so sore at night And it's hard to keep up with my boys.
    I was gaining a lot in the beginning and my dr. Cautioned me. But I was really underweight due to the sway. So I cut out sweets and exercised, now she says. Haven't put much weight on the last 2 visits:/....really, what do you want?
    She is measuring right on so that's all that matters.
    I have a feeling she will be a June baby and will be late with her....I was always 4 days early with the boys.
    3 Beautiful Boys 742 and a little lady

My baby girl is here and we are so in love with her! Thank you gender dreaming for making my family complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is exciting to hear that some of us are getting so close to due dates! Time is flying.

My doctor says I'm gaining too much weight too. If I gain another pound a week until the end of pregnancy I'll be over 35-40 lbs weight gain. I have always been a little bit overweight so I think they wanted me to keep it to 25-30 lbs.

For those of us who swayed pink... it seems kind of hard to know how much weight was put on due to pregnancy and how much might have been gained back just because we stopped dieting. You know what I mean? And then with the winter holidays and winter weather here I always gain an extra 4-5 lbs.... So it is tough to know whether or not to be concerned about it.

I'll be careful about eating mostly but in May we're going on vacation and I am not going to worry about it!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by aidansmum View Post
    That should be very accurate! Do you want to know or you prefer not to?
    Oh I do want to know - I just don't want my bubble burst. I have brought quite a lot of girl things but there is still some doubt in my mind
    84 March 2012

Page 33 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast