Page 444 of 601 FirstFirst ... 344394434442443444445446454494544 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 6003
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    So TRUE! I used to watch the ladies on youtube have losses and then get pregnant again, and I never understood their constant worry once they were pregnant again! I Thought: "It's a new pregnancy, it has nothing to do with your loss..it's OK!" Well, once I was in their shoes I knew exactly how it felt! I was terrified even around 12 weeks! I never stopped worrying. My doppler that I ended up using daily for awhile kept me sane! And I just kept praying I would keep this little one and no longer cared about the gender! I watched videos of DS#2 and my heart melted at the thought of another sweet little bundle of blue that would be close me. I couldn't believe the change and I even told my DH. Once you have lost a little life, once you have another little life back.. it's just an amazing feeling as you go through your pregnancy.. safely out of the first trimester, then the middle of the second and finally now the third trimester! It's SUCH a relief to have made it! I know she's happy in there, she kicks me more and harder than my boys ever did and it's like she hardly ever stops moving to reassure me "I'm okay mom! Don't worry about me! And I'll be there soon!"
    I love this!! So true! I've lost three little ones at weeks, 5 weeks and 10 weeks. The last one was the hardest at 10 weeks and every little twinge or cramp I question. I don't want to wish my pregnancy by, but I can't wait to hold my little girl in my arms!!!

Welcome Salberrie, you're due the day before me!!! Congratulations!!!
    Brandy (38), Hubby (40), 3 handsome sons (19, 17, 6) and 1 sweet girl (3)
    Expecting a sweet baby, 4/8/2017!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by suregena View Post
    Watching a show about couples going through IVF... and I know a lot of women here have had to use various kinds of fertility treatments... and I just feel devastated for them when I watch it... whether or not they are successful, because it seems so intense and stressful and can be heartbreaking.

It makes me very thankful to even manage to get pregnant as easily as I do and puts it into perspective to be grateful for the child I carry, whether it is a boy or a girl. Getting pregnant is such a thing in itself... so many things involved in general... it's amazing most manage to get pregnant in the first place. It's such a complicated process!
    So true, we did IVF for DS1 - It was the most stressful and challenging time of our lives. I had surgery in 05 to treat endometriosis, tried for a year and then went through fertility treatments and then IVF for another 18months. We had to do 3 cycles of IVF with one FET - the first cycle resulted in pregnancy, lost one very early on and the other carried on until 8.5 weeks, that was so hard as I had to have a D&C and the emotions were ten fold. We tried again at that clinic with another cycle and a FET (all unsuccessful) so I decided that we needed to try a different clinic - So glad we did as that cycle resulted in our gorgeous little man and I am forever grateful!!! We decided to just see what happened after having him so we tracked and avoided O for the first 6 months and then tried for Baby number 2 - It took 8 months but we did it on our own and I was amazed after all the stress of the first.. moved forward to now and found out in Feb that I had a massive fibroid on my uterus (2kg worth) had surgery in May and here we are with B3, our beautiful "mishap" that I am so truly grateful for, I cant believe after all we went through we could go on to get pregnant twice on our own.. IT truly is amazing to see what our bodies can achieve and I feel so much for anyone going through fertility treatments. I also cannot imagine losing a baby/child, I feel so much grief for the parents it breaks my heart
    Sorry I rambled a bit there lol

Spinning I cant wait to hear your news hun, I am keeping everything crossed that all is well and you hear pink today. Will be thinking of you, update when you can
    2006 (5) (3) & cautiously expecting a beautiful baby in May

Baby Annabelle Clare arrived safely into the world 10th May 2013 - Let the fun begin!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We just left our OB office and my Dr scanned me as I hoped she would. I'm officially definitely having a little girl!!! It's been confirmed three times now. I think I can stop obsessing over it!!! I am so thrilled and over the moon that after having three wonderful boys, I'm finally getting my daughter.

BUT, I'm heartbroken and don't know how to deal with my Husband who is sad, disappointed, and not excited at all. I want to cry!!! When we had ds3 and I was told girl in the beginning and confirmed boy at elective scan at 18 weeks we were both devastated, although he handled it a lot better than me, but was still disappointed we were having a boy. Somedays even though I was grieving that little girl I thought I was carrying I found myself comforting him and reassuring him it was going to be ok. I have no idea why the change if heart. I've been hearing that he wants a boy for the last 4 weeks or so and I don't know what to do. At first I thought it was because he didn't want to be GD again, but today he said he wanted a brother for ds3 that was closer in age and because we already have all boy stuff a boy would've been easier. Makes me want to cry.

Any advice on how to handle a husband with GD? I seriously feel so guilty being so excited.

Thanks for listening ladies, it feels better so type it out.
    Brandy (38), Hubby (40), 3 handsome sons (19, 17, 6) and 1 sweet girl (3)
    Expecting a sweet baby, 4/8/2017!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on hearing PINK Brandles, so happy for you I guess maybe just give your DH time to digest the news. I dont think you should change how happy you are, you've had 3 boys so of course you are going to be happy to have a princess finally and Im sure your DH understands your happiness. All I can suggest is allowing your DH time and spcae to get his head around it and Im sure will be ok - Congrats again xoxo

Baby Annabelle Clare arrived safely into the world 10th May 2013 - Let the fun begin!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Brandles maybe your DH is just putting up a defense, like saying he wants a boy for the last 4 weeks just in case it was a boy he didnt want to feel that GD again after what happened last time. You could show him this a girl and her brothers » ashleyannphotography.com i pinched it from another thread on here, and i think it is so amazing and sweet. Im sure your DH will come around and love his little girl in a totally new exciting way.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He might just have some gd of his own. But he will come around I'm sure like everyone else here has that has gd, he might just need some time.
    I'm sad you can't share the excitement with him tho.
    Mommy to DS1 (3) DS2 (1 1/2) angel baby DD lost at 20 weeks (5/12) and another angel baby DD at 17 weeks due to ??? (12/12)

Next option will be HT eventually...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love that page you posted Cinss, so cute!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    congrats1.gif

itsagirlpink.gif

Brandles, how wonderful!!!You must be over the moon and then some!!!!!

With your hubby I would just tell him how wonderful of a bond your daughter is going to have with her daddy. She's going to wrap him around his little finger..Maybe show him that video on youtube "There's Goes My Life" By Kenny Chesney
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; December 4th, 2012 at 08:40 PM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Salberrie! We share the same due date...there are a few of us due the last week of May. Glad to have you, and congrats! Did you sway at all?
    Love of my life: DS born 10/2010

and due late May 2013! It's a sweet !!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugh I feel sick to my stomach about my scan.
    Mommy to DS1 (3) DS2 (1 1/2) angel baby DD lost at 20 weeks (5/12) and another angel baby DD at 17 weeks due to ??? (12/12)

Next option will be HT eventually...

Page 444 of 601 FirstFirst ... 344394434442443444445446454494544 ... LastLast