Page 87 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not another scan until 32 weeks. Only 19 today. Thinking about going to an elective place.
    2005 2007 2010
    Due with #4 in Oct. 2014!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh that sucks G!!!!

For us having 4 I'm not sure how others are going out in public with all and a preggo belly... But I'm a little self conscious *sigh* I just feel all eyes on me, in fact I see people take a double take. I'm working on 'owning it' but going into it accidentally I think I just don't have the same backbone I think I would have if I had made a conscious decision to have 4! It's a great thing as I am learning to be more like my hubby and not care what other people think. He tells me 'who's business is it if we have 4 or 8? If they say something about it, they're probably just jealous!'
    ... Not sure about jealous, but I do know I'm lucky for sure!! I've never known what I wanted to 'be' when I grew up, I still don't! All I've ever known is I wanted to be a mom! And now I get to do it times 4!!
    Anyway, my friend sent me this great article and it's funny that she just sent it seeing I was talking to another friend of mine with 4 about being self conscious in public with all of them. So thought I would share
    To the lady ashamed of being pregnant with her fourth | Tales from the Mommy Trenches

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It does suck. It put me in a mood. At one point she said she thought it was a girl, but I saw nothing at all to indicate that. The baby's legs were shut as tight as they could be. Couldn't see in between them at all. I'm still debating on going for an elective. There's a place here that charges $90 for gender determination.
    2005 2007 2010

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry Ghoulina!! I would go for a private scan that will gladly have you come back if baby isn't in a good position. You must be going nuts wanting to know, I know I would be. Other than that did baby look good?
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by coocoobananas View Post
    Oh that sucks G!!!!

For us having 4 I'm not sure how others are going out in public with all and a preggo belly... But I'm a little self conscious *sigh* I just feel all eyes on me, in fact I see people take a double take. I'm working on 'owning it' but going into it accidentally I think I just don't have the same backbone I think I would have if I had made a conscious decision to have 4! It's a great thing as I am learning to be more like my hubby and not care what other people think. He tells me 'who's business is it if we have 4 or 8? If they say something about it, they're probably just jealous!'
    ... Not sure about jealous, but I do know I'm lucky for sure!! I've never known what I wanted to 'be' when I grew up, I still don't! All I've ever known is I wanted to be a mom! And now I get to do it times 4!!
    Anyway, my friend sent me this great article and it's funny that she just sent it seeing I was talking to another friend of mine with 4 about being self conscious in public with all of them. So thought I would share
    To the lady ashamed of being pregnant with her fourth | Tales from the Mommy Trenches
    Oh Coocoo I so needed that article!! Thank you!! I am starting to show and have had to start wearing maternity tops. I don't really look PG just kind of look like I am really not loosing that baby weight. I am really self conscious if I have all the kids with me for some reason. One of my neighbors found out I was PG (from another neighbor) and she has three boys. We were all talking and it came up that I am having another baby (girl) and she looked at me and said "oh ya congrats btw" and then quickly changed the subject. Of coarse makes me think that she thinks I am bat shit crazy for having another, so close together, and we are old. I have another neighbor who is so excited and happy (she has a 1YO) she gave me this awesome and amazing Phil and Ted double stroller and keeps texting me saying how happy she is. Not sure out other people but I seem to be getting this kind of polar response. Either so excited and happy or the are you crazy response.

I am actually getting excited and I don't want others to be a buzz kill. School we be out soon and next fall I will show up with DS1 (3rd grade), DS2 (kindergarten), DD who will be turning one, and I will be big and prego and I am dreading it!! Not so much because I really care what people think but I have a really hard time holding my tongue when someone says something I find offensive. I tend to fire back and that tends to get multiplied when you are talking about my kids and I am PG.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Baby looks perfect. Such a sweet face. I feel like such a jerk for caring about gender when baby is healthy and gorgeous. Heartbeat was 153, and baby weighed 9oz.

10383577_10204012934144187_2700083429542140905_n.jpg
    2005 2007 2010

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just booked an elective scan for the 21st. I will be 21 weeks 3 days. I hope baby cooperates!
    2005 2007 2010

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    G don't beat yourself up!! You aren't a jerk... these things are really important and I can totally understand being upset. Glad you booked a gender scan!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh bummer the little one didn't show you their bits! My boys weren't ever shy.... I saw the doodle before the sonographer pointed it out to me at 16 weeks! But the 4 or 5 mums before me weren't able to find out gender because all of their kids were polite, ha!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry you didn't get to find out Ghoulina. =/ Hopefully you hear blue soon! and you are not at all a jerk for wanting to know!! You're human!!
    Mommy to Abigail Joyce 6/7/2010
    Evan Andrew 7/19/2012
    Riley Joseph 8/30/2014

Two angel babies in heaven 5/2013 & 8/2013

Hoping to add another princess in a couple years!

Page 87 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast