Page 62 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I may get the tech to look. They don't tell us at the scan but forward it to out r doctor and they tell us if we want them to.
    I'm thinking I'd like to have the info there in case I cave like last time and then don't have to pay to find out!!
    My mom really wants me to wait but I'd love all the people who just know it's another boy to have it rubbed in their face if it was in fact a girl!
    Today I told a very sarcastic friend that I was expecting and she kept saying 'you're joking' over and over. Then laughed when I said maybe it will be a girl. Nice.
    She's in a horrible relationship though and is miserable all the time so I'll let her laugh at my "unfortunate" situation (eye roll)

Quote Originally Posted by WantingPink View Post
    I don't know Coocoo... I keep having dreams that this baby is a boy!! When I think about all the sway factors I think I have a good chance at a girl but then I keep having boy dreams. I am so ready to just find out. I can't believe you can hold out for 9 months!!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is the reason I found out with DD as early as I could. So when I told people that I was PG and they said "Oh... hope it is a girl" I could say "well actually I know it is a girl". If DD was a boy I was prepared to tell people right off the bat so I didn't get any of the "did you want 3 to try for a girl" comments.

Uuuhhhggg I just hate all of that! Maybe I won't tell anyone ever that I am PG Most women won't ask if your PG unless you are showing big time
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WantingPink View Post
    That is the reason I found out with DD as early as I could. So when I told people that I was PG and they said "Oh... hope it is a girl" I could say "well actually I know it is a girl". If DD was a boy I was prepared to tell people right off the bat so I didn't get any of the "did you want 3 to try for a girl" comments.

Uuuhhhggg I just hate all of that! Maybe I won't tell anyone ever that I am PG Most women won't ask if your PG unless you are showing big time
    That's exactly why I waited to find out this one was a boy before we start saying much. I didn't want any additional pressure of everyone saying, "this will be your girl!" I wanted to be able to announce that we were pregnant and what the gender was at the same time.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We waited with DS3 to announce we were pregnant when we knew he was a boy. I also didn't want to hear the "oh I hope it is your girl" comments. This time I didn't care and we announced it already. Haven't heard too many girl comments yet, a few. For some reason I am not as stressed about the gender with this baby. DS3 it was all I could think about and I knew he was a boy. I wanted a girl but just knew it wouldn't happen. It's weird, either I really don't care this time or I feel like I might get a girl. I find myself actually looking at cute girl clothes. I guess if this is a boy, the next few weeks are the last time I can dream, so I will just keep doing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 5 amazing little guys!

10/01/2009
    11/04/2011
    04/25/2013
    10/14/2014
    6/1/2018

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Totally feel the same as you Acason!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I've asked my sil not to throw me a baby shower this time. I don't want people to not think it is special if it's another boy (only 3 friends came last time after all insisted I had a shower when I said I thought I shouldn't and some even said if my relatives didn't have one for me they would throw it!) 3 friends!! (Granted they had excuses but still lol)
    But I also don't want them all to come because its a girl! That makes me mad!i think they would make more effort because they would be excited for me, which is nice but it hurts my heart for the boy they wouldn't think is as exciting!
    So they don't get one at all! Lol

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel bad already if this LO is a boy. I will get all the canned responses of "well as long as he is healthy" and half hearted congrats. I wish everyone would be half as excited for a boy as they would if this is a girl. DS3 I felt didn't get a lot of excitement and it broke my heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 5 amazing little guys!

10/01/2009
    11/04/2011
    04/25/2013
    10/14/2014
    6/1/2018

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by coocoobananas View Post
    Oh good ones! I don't think I've come across Nylah yet! Nevaeh, yes
    I have a friend Natalie so can't do that one.

Lola's a great name!
    Coocoo...I have a Nadia. Known name but not overdone.

My Gender Dreaming

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If we all had two or three girls, everyone would be hoping we'd be having a boy next... You just cant win with some people. I havent announced my pregnancy yet, but if we dont see a nub at my scan next week, I'm telling people I want a brother for my boy... Lying... Maybe... Self preservation... Definitely. Its meant to be a joyous time, who do these people think they are robbing us of our joy!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    One of my friends on FB announced she was having her third girl and there were several comments saying "well maybe next time a boy" or "guess you can only make girls". I really don't think people realize how hurtful these comments can be. For some reason there is just this unrealistic expectation out there that every family is going to be a PP. It is rather annoying!!
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Page 62 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast