Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! Can't believe we are in the final stretch!!! Hubby and I got away for a long weekend up to Canada without the kids which was soooo fantastic!

We started building the new bedroom for my eldest son in the garage but the project has come to a halt do to time and conflicts. My dad is building it so we are waiting on when he can come back down and work on it. We are hoping to have it done in about 2 weeks, so much for having it done before school starts which is tomorrow! This week is super crazy with soccer practices starting school starting and our 2 yr old is having a hernia surgery tomorrow. And to think it's only going to get crazier in a few short weeks!

Our nursery is actually a soft green already so I was also thinking of just adding pale pink and pale grey to the mix. I've always had such boy boys that it's fun to think about decorating girlie this time!

Has everyone come up with names yet? I actually have to laugh at the shock and surprise I get from people when they ask what we are naming her and I say I have no idea! For me I have to see her hold her and get an idea of what she looks like to me before I can decide on a name. I've been that way with all my kids. My 7yr old actually went home from the hospital without a name because I had no idea what to call him! Ha
    2001 2007 2012

Due Nov 2014 with to complete our family

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had names ready for ds2&3, this time tho we haven't found a name we both love. Or even one of us loves to the point we'll fight for it!

Dh is 40 this mth so I'm hoping to get 2 nights in a hotel kid free. Kids are going to my parents. Guess i really should book something!!

Right now the house is upside down getting ds3 into ds2s room. Then we can turn the small blue nursery which i loved so much and helped me deal with my gd, into a pink haven! The cot will be in our room fir the first year so it's a bit strange decorating without that focus!
    Of course I've just seen a story about a girl baby being born a boy. Last night after washing my pink nb stuff i had a dream i had a baby boy whose bits were tucked under! Guess i wont be happy despite harmony, 5 scans saying girl, until i give birth lol! Xx
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Where in Canada TomGirl? It's a big country!!
    I'm in BC canada and our teachers are still on strike since before the end of the school year so I am in limbo until they come to some agreement with the gov't!
    I have a drs appt today and I really want them to just tell me I'm too old and uncomfortable and we should take her out soon! Lol!
    Of course I want to cook her as long as possible but man, I don't think I can go another 6ish weeks:/
    I'm still hoping she's a she. I do worry about that too and I have only had 2 confirmations...eeee

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Attachment 20733
    33 weeks! Wish I was 37

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm with you coocoo, I'm only 32 WISHING I was 38! Hopefully they book in my caesar at 38 weeks, they say they might do it at 39 weeks..... Gahhhhh

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is when I get jealous of c sections lol!
    My first was one and when someone. Is due around me or after and they get to go first as I still wait I get really green with envy lol!!
    But I have to just remember it's not that long a wait more it just seems like forever! Lol!!
    I'm hoping this one comes at like 37, but the earliest I went was 39.5... Blech:/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This will be my 4th C-section and I so wish I could just labor. I am scared to death of what they are going to find going on inside. Last time I had a ton of scar tissue and one of the OBs that was assisting said that we shouldn't have anymore kids!! My OB says it will be find but he is having a urologist in on the surgery "just in case". Not really even sure what that means... need to ask more questions.

I am feeling very overwhelmed and tired lately. I think this back to back pregnancies plus the fact that I am pushing 40 and have 3 kids to chase after is starting to get to me. I am so ready to have this baby and so not ready at the same time. Right now 4 kids seems very overwhelming.

So do we know who is due first? Have there been any babies born? I hope people come back and post their baby pictures!!
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't been on line all week due to the craziness of it all! School started on Wed, our 2 yr old went in for a hydrocele repair surgery on wed also, soccer practice, homeworks....and so it begins!

We went to Sun Peaks Resort...smaller version of Whistler. It was so nice to get away!

Man I just hit 30 weeks and I am thankful for the 2 more months as I still have so much to do and well now the thought of having 4 is so overwhelming!!! I am Due Nov 15th but I usually don't ever make my due date. My 2yr old was born at 28 weeks so I would be happy with the first week of November, that makes the holidays not quite so overwhelming. I was just thinking yesterday if I will even be able to muster up energy to decorate for at least xmas. I love to decorate for the holidays but I don't think I'm even going to tempt halloween as I could go at any point from then on and I just don't want to have to deal with putting it all away. If my husband has to do it he will just throw it away! Ha

I'm actually looking forward to the cooler fall air now but today we are going to be 90...so much for that! Oh well at least it's sunny and nice still.
    2001 2007 2012

Due Nov 2014 with to complete our family

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies! I know I have been super quiet for a while but just wanted to say hi. I hope everyone is well! Riley Joseph arrived almost 2 weeks early on August 30, 2014. I am not sure how to post pics - can anyone help?
    Mommy to Abigail Joyce 6/7/2010
    Evan Andrew 7/19/2012
    Riley Joseph 8/30/2014

Two angel babies in heaven 5/2013 & 8/2013

Hoping to add another princess in a couple years!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!!!! First one in
    I hope mine comes early, fx x10000! So done!!
    From my phone there is a picture above where I am posting of a tree in a frame. I click on there and then it asks to choose and then upload pics...I think it's similar from the computer too but I haven't tried from there forever!!

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast