Downloads
    Uploads
    Cute bumps ladies! Good luck for final countdown.... Xx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm actually in Africa atm and the internet cafe's here are kinda slow so i'm not sure i'll be online much
    but I'll sure update after i give birth and add pics!
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I actually lost some mucous plug yesterday, which has freaked me out cause I really don't want to be going into labor for at least 4 more weeks. I really don't want a preemie! I'm trying to take things easy it's just so hard with 3 kids and activities and I'm still working. I really can't afford to stop working at this point yet. At least I only work a few hours a day. I find it frustrating some days my hubby is concerned and steps up and helps me and other days he just seems annoyed that I can't do everything I normally do...grrr!

Coocoo, Mrs I, Peebell when are you due I forget?
    2001 2007 2012

Due Nov 2014 with to complete our family

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm due oct 19th
    I hope I go any day now, which I know I won't. I'm just too tired, sore and gigantore to be of much use it's too frustrating! My fingers are getting pins and needles just typing th8is! Arghhh

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tomgirl I have heard you can lose your plug piece by piece for a month or longer. ...it regenerates especially in subsequent pregnancies.

Coocoo I am sorry you are so sore and tired...you are so close to meeting your daughter though and that makes it all worth it!!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know I am such a whiner at the end lol!!
    I've never had noticeable water retention until this time and it just makes my hands and feet go numb a lot and tight...there I go again!
    I try to remind myself that this is the last time I'll feel a little someone moving about in there but I also have the theory that you need to get so miserable at the end so you want to push a baby out your hoo ha

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm due 4 November but booked in for c-sec on 29 Oct. I am much like coocoo... OVER IT! I am just so excited to be handed my little baby boy now.... Cannot wait. I'm fixating on that now hoping that will make the next 6 weeks go by quicker.

Everyone got their names sorted? We are sticking with Sonny but hubby doesnt want a middle name, but I want Leo.... Hmmm what u ladies think?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ya I know it regenerates it's more that it happens due to dilation. It was probably just because I had been checked the day before and that made me contract more. So hopefully things settle down here. I still have 3 rooms to organize and decorate!!! I have been telling baby girl she just can't come out yet!
    2001 2007 2012

Due Nov 2014 with to complete our family

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies!! I'm due 13th nov. 7+ weeks til due date. Not got a name yet, but the boys keep calling her the name i always had for a girl since before i had them. The nursery is almost decorated. Cot will come down next week. Still to pack my hospital bags but the first size washing is all done. I'm sore but not over pregnancy... Yet!! Want to get Xmas bought before she's here or I'll be stressed and want to enjoy my last baby to the max. Dh is 40 tomorrow so i surprised him with a text at work telling him to meet me at a hotel after he finished work. Mini babymoon he was so surprised!! Xx
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What a cool idea Mrs incredible! Xx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast