Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    See that's what's so hard Ms_incredible, you shouldn't have to downplay your excitement either! It's so so hard either side we are on! It just sucks!!
    I think no one here has been over the top and I think for you esp thinking you had a boy at first makes your experience that much cooler

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Loving the sound of your nursery Mrs incredible I was planning something similar mint green with soft grey as I am team green so far anyway!! Xx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooh, team green, would have loved to have the patience!!

Went back for my 4d rescan today but baby was not playing ball at all! Ds2 said she looked like a dog (black nose area, she actually did lol) and ds3 said pizza!! Ah well, don't regret it, glad we tried. That's 4 scans confirming girl. And the monkey is still breech! Xx
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no!
    Were you planning a c section anyway? Will you have to get one if she is still breech?
    Can you feel the difference when they are breech? I just wonder sometimes if I would know?!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Worst case imo is a C-section I usually have short painful labours, last two lasted less than an hour, so I'll be terrified if she doesn't turn. Really terrified! Plenty of time apparently! With 3 boys, a newborn and a dh working 12 hour days it's far from ideal. Can't really tell tho. With ds2 i was ready to push when the mw thought he was breech, scan machine wheeled in to check position, luckily he wasn't. Didn't fancy there chances of stopping me pushing at that point. Just now i can't tell what's what, wouldn't have known had it not been for the scan. Got mw tomorrow, will be interesting to see if she can tell xx
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please ladies don't feel bad, you are perfectly entitled to your happiness! No one on here has made me feel worse than I already do, I just wanted Peebell to know that I understand and she is not alone... GD sucks! (I think I'm not only scared of having 2 boys, but also a newborn and a 2yr old, and I seem to remember this is her second baby, whereas you ladies are very experienced 'multi mums' lol - saying that, do you ever get nervous again of having a newborn with your other children and adding another kiddy / personality/ temperament into the mix again? We are now considering #3 and I'm worried I'll feel this terrified again of adding another child, even if we are certain of gender by going HT) xx
    Last edited by Kittybear; August 31st, 2014 at 03:02 PM.
    2 beautiful blue eyed boys who both own my (3 if you count DH!)
    2012 2014

How strange it is to miss someone who has never existed... but now you are here, I recognised your beautiful face instantly, my little missing puzzle piece 2017

'No one knows when or how their story ends...' My wonderful mum 2014.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the 2nd is most terrifying!
    Now I'm thinking 'everything will be fine but if I thought I was busy before, Oy vay!!!'
    The things I have told myself with each addition is that many families have gone through this and survived and so will I!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel incredibly guilty adding number 4, dh could have lived happily stopping at 2 or 3. Saying that he has such an amazing bond with ds3, he's his best buddy! I felt I'd cheated my boys financially, time wise etc going back to do it all again for a pipedream of it being a girl. In the midst of being so ill to 14 weeks i wondered if I'd done the right thing. I'm sure its going to be tough but it will be worth it, as it would have been had it been ds4! It's still a bit daunting tho but many before have survived so we'll all be fine!! Xx
    Thank you atomic

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yes ladies please don't hold back on your excitement, you definitely don't make me jealous whatsoever, I just envy the fact you are having girls... But today I was told about 5 times how gorgeous my son was and I'm lucky to have cute boys, so that perked me up a lot!

I'm also having a ceasar for the second time, still don't have my date booked yet but it's either 21st or 28th October, I find out exactly when next Thursday at my next appointment. I can sy that I am dying to not be pregnant anymore, this time feels a lot more tiring.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And thanks Kitty Bear... Maybe third times a charm for us hey?

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast