Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love to read here! Girls you're so close to holding your baby's!! Hang in there for à little while. I'm almost halfway. Sometimes iT deels so close others so far away.

Ms incredible, are you thinking About keeping that name?
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its one of the 2 names we have. I think she will need to be here for us to decide. I didn't think it would be so difficult lol. Of course our boy name was picked before conception... Not that I'm complaining!! Loving having this dilemma, so much xx
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I laugh at how people respond when I tell them I have no idea what we are going to call baby girl! For me I just have to see her and what she looks like before I can know what her name is. We still haven't finished our 13 yr olds bedroom which is frustrating! My dad is coming down today to hopefully finish up the taping and electrical and then we can start to paint. If I get put on any bedrest my mom has suggested she stay in the new room to be able to help out she can then help organize and decorate the rooms. So at least I have that option.
    2001 2007 2012

Due Nov 2014 with to complete our family

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, just to update you all that I had my little TJ last Thursday 11th sept in the morning after a very quick labour and delivered him 7 minutes after we got to the hospital! He is another perfect prince, just like his big brother my GD has definitely faded into the background (thank goodness) and I am already so in love with him.
    I hope that I will still have my DD one day, but for now I want to enjoy my sons (or should I say suns as they truly both are the most glorious stars I have ever seen) if you would like to see a little photo (and are a dream member) there is 1 on the HT sept due date for now xx
    2 beautiful blue eyed boys who both own my (3 if you count DH!)
    2012 2014

How strange it is to miss someone who has never existed... but now you are here, I recognised your beautiful face instantly, my little missing puzzle piece 2017

'No one knows when or how their story ends...' My wonderful mum 2014.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on your little mans arrivel!!!
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Kitty enjoy him Xx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Kitty! I'm not a dream member anymore so can't see but I'm sure he's adorable!!!!!! Popping out babies on this thread! Yahhhh!!!!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kitty he's absolutely gorgeous huge congratulations xxx
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies,

Well I've been put on strict bed rest. Apparently I was trying to do just too much and this baby girl has decided she wants to make an early entrance so we are trying to do everything to slow that down. I went into Labor and Delivery on Monday to be monitored and they did the fFN test which came back positive which shows that my body is gearing up for labor and that I could go into labor in the next 2 weeks. They now have me on meds to keep contractions at bay and are ready to admit me for stronger medicine if my cervix dilates any further...good time!

How is everyone else holding up?
    2001 2007 2012

Due Nov 2014 with to complete our family

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Too bad my body and yours weren't switched tomgirl! I'm so ready!
    I had pre labour or false labour, whatever you call it 2 nights ago from 11:30pm til after 2am when I could at last sleep through them but no more since
    I knew it wasn't the real thing as they were totally bearable but wrapped around my back to front like real ones so I was hoping it would get things going...nope!
    Happened last time about a week ahead too...hoping it will happen again soon but I am doubtful seeing I'm not quite even 37 weeks!
    I'm just so sore and can't walk far without feeling I have to pee or getting pain in my hoo ha! Oh the joys of the final weeks!!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast