Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberrymom View Post
    Mindy- your sway looks great and I'm hoping you hear girl. I wanted to let you know that my mom was anorexic and bulemic and I never knew until I was an adult and found old pics. I think I have one of the healthiest outlooks on food and body. Being aware of the pitfalls of girls and body image will probably HELP you with a daughter as many are not aware of the little things they say or do. Good luck!
    Strawberry mom, I just wanted to let you know how much your words mean to me. I cried when I first read it this morning and have thought about it all day. I truly appreciate you sharing your experience with me.
    Me, 35
    DH, 37

We have three beautiful ages 9, 5, and 2.
    Unsuccessfully swayed for so will go HT in 2014 for her !

Cycle #1: 13 eggs retrieved, 10 mature, 5 fertilized, 2 biopsied but both abnormal XY.
    Cycle #2: 17 eggs retrieved, 17 mature, 14 fertilized, 3 biopsied. 2 abnormal XY, 1 normal XY.

Cycle #3: 18 eggs retrieved, 18 mature, 14 fertilized, 8 biopsied. 1 normal XX!!!! (2 normal XY)
    FET August 11, 2015---beautiful transfer.
    EDD: April 2016

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lovely sway, God bless you get your girl...

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Monday great sway!! I hope you have a pinky on board! When will you find out?
    two gorgeous boys

And a beautiful little girl

Our sway worked!!!
    Thanks atomic and all at GD X

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkyfry View Post
    Monday great sway!! I hope you have a pinky on board! When will you find out?
    We will find out at the 20 week ultrasound--which will be at the beginning of July!!! Can't wait!!!
    Me, 35
    DH, 37

Cycle #1: 13 eggs retrieved, 10 mature, 5 fertilized, 2 biopsied but both abnormal XY.
    Cycle #2: 17 eggs retrieved, 17 mature, 14 fertilized, 3 biopsied. 2 abnormal XY, 1 normal XY.

Cycle #3: 18 eggs retrieved, 18 mature, 14 fertilized, 8 biopsied. 1 normal XX!!!! (2 normal XY)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We had an elective ultrasound this morning, and it is definitely a boy. I cried quite a bit, but I know will come to terms with it. I have had a feeling it was another boy for a few weeks, but still had some hope. Oh well!

Me, 35
    DH, 37

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mindy.......Congrats on a sweet little boy! I so wanted you to hear pink, but this blue bean must be someone special.
    I feel that this is going to be my story as well....wishing you the most cuddlesome, sweet boy to join your family!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought your sway was great Mindyjean. I'm sorry you didn't hear pink, but I'm sure your little pumpkin will be so bitty and darling when he comes. Hope you are feeling OK now. Allow yourself time to be upset and don't feel bad about that. Excellent sway and congrats on your new little one.
    2012 (my sweetest little bug)

2013 Thank you Atomic Sagebrush and Gender Dreaming!

Link to my successful girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mindyjean, I wasn't swaying for my DS3, but was pretty down when I found out he was another boy. However, when he came, I was instantly in love and he is such a blessing to our family. He's one now and just so, so beautiful. I know you know the same will happen for you and your family, but I just wanted to encourage you that it's ok to be upset...and that you won't be when he arrives. Hugs!
    Mommy to 4 precious little boys, would love a , but more also welcome!

(July 2007)

(August 2009)

(May 2012)

(February 2014)

Due January 2016
    It's a ! My little miracle from God!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on your little boy! He must be one determined little man and is definitely meant to be esp as he got through that sway!
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12