My SUCCESSFUL girl sway!

Name – sfb04
    Gender Conceived – GIRL!!
    Gender trying for - Girl
    Age – 33
    DH Age – 34
    Older Children – 2 Boys (4 & 2)
    Months trying to conceive – 2

CHARTING TEMPS – Charted for 7 months, last two months both morning and night. Also used OPK’s to help pinpoint O.

DIET – Diet changed pretty dramatically, and started around 6 weeks prior to first attempt, so in all was 10 weeks prior to conceive. Cut out all red meat, caffine, alcohol, salt (or as much as possible) pretty much all vegetables. I have always been big breakfast eater, but replaced breakfast with cup of full milk Milo with 2 Equal tabs.
    Lunch was generally a bowl of rice bubbles (I ate so many bowls of rice bubbles, don’t think I’ll ever come at them again!), or toast with no salt peanut butter or strawberry jam. Dinner was usually some sort of pasta or rice dish, always low salt, or chicken and salad. Always had dessert, usually stewed apple with cinnamon and ice cream. Daily snacks consisted of apples, pears or strawberries, or full milk decaf coffee (drank at least 3 glasses of milk a day, low fat).
    I drank a lot of 100% Cranberry juice (major expense) sweetened with tons of equal. I also drank a lot of diet lemonade, and chewed probably ten sticks of Extra chewing gum a day. I lost around 5 kgs over course of 10 weeks.
    DH changed his slightly, no caffine and also lots of cranberry.

EXERCISE – None for me, lots (around 4-5 times a week) cycling or running for DH.

SUPPLEMENTS / MINERALS – I have a very short Luteal Phase, so was taking B6 & Vitex to lengthen. I took Saw Palmetto to O to try and reduce testosterone. Also took baby aspin, cranberry, calcium, magnesium and folate.
    DH – took cranberry, calcium & magnesium

PH – My PH was always around 4.5-5, although got as high as 6.2 on day conceived
    DH PH was around 7.5 -8.5

TIMING – First attempt we abstained entire cycle, and did one attempt at 0+12 using a splime. I had used a douche (lime) half hour before attempt. As this wasn’t successful, and I felt I couldn’t keep the diet up much longer, and felt that was most important part of sway, decided to lax up on the timing.
    Second (and successful) attempt we abstained up until 6 days before O and had natural (with douche) attempt. DH then ejaculated every day until after O. Two days before we did a TBM with splime and douche, and then at around 0+8 we did another TMB with splime and douche, and at around 0+18 we did a natural attempt (just to be safe) with FU douche. I always inserted a lime tampon after all attempts for around 4 hours. Was a soggy old process, and not at all romantic!!!

IONS – Not sure about this one! I wore pure lavender oil every day, and rubbed over tummy (ovaries) every days around O. I had a rock salt lamp, but didn’t use it in end, as drove hubby mad.
    I'm a really highly strung person, a do think I probably produce a lot of testosterone. I tried to "chill" as much as possible, though this was a pretty stressful process in itself!
    The dates in which we O’d (modified cycle to suit) fell in date ranges that we paid for from a service called A gender. This cost $400 for total kit, which only thing of real use was the dates. From what I can tell, these favourable dates can be found free.

OTHER – DH had a long hot bath before attempts, and I even went to extent of buying him under ware made of cotton and LYCRA, and a size to small… just to keep him extra warm (they’re all in the bin now!!). I had no O, during attempts, and position for our few natural attempts were missionary with shallow ejaculation. Not sure if it was sway or just luck of the draw that got us the girl, but we are thrilled, and feel it was all worth it in the end! Certainly not for the faint hearted romantics though!
    Mum to two boys... expecting bub #3 in August 2011

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wonderful ... Huge congrats!
    DW 36
    DH 38

2008 2010 2012
    Our HRC HT OHW was born April 2016

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!
    2 x
    ITS A GIRL!!!!!

Thankyou genderdreaming!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations!!! I did the agender plan as well although I only bought the silver plan which is not nearly as expensive as the platinum plan. But you didnt actually follow their diet or did you? I followed a mix of their recommendations, recommendation from this site and also from IG.... I dont know what I am carrying yet

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations!
    6 3
    swayed for a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for taking the time to post this! Congrats again!
    (2010) (2013 LE sway opposite) HT (HRC 2018)

Cycle 1 HRC Nov 2015: 9 retrieved, 6 mature, 5 fertilized, 4 biopsied, 2 normal XY = NT
    Cycle 2 HRC Mar 2016: 13 retrieved, 12 mature, 11 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 6 normal = 5 XX, 1 XY!
    FET #1 Aug 2016: Chemical
    FET #2 Nov 2016 Immune protocol: BFP! HB at 7 and 10 weeks. No HB at 12 weeks Miscarriage.
    FET #3 Aug 2017 Immune protocol: BFP!
    arrived May 2018

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats! What a great sway! Enjoy your baby girl!
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

(99) (04) (08) 4 x looking over us all.

Swayed but blessed with another

' There is only room for one Princess in this house'

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast