Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck tomorrow!!! I'm one that has been told girl (@ 17 wks) and it turn out to be a boy, so I know it happens. But I say just go in to your u/s fresh and with no expectations, cause at this point you really don't know what it will be since you have been told both. I hate that they have put you in this limbo!! (((HUGS))) And lots of blue dust for you!!
    Proud mom to 9, 7, 3 & our March 3, 2011 Surprise baby

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It was confirmed to be a girl on Friday. I don't really think it will turn out to be a boy when I have my anatomy scan on the 16th.
    April 2005 March 2007 October 2009 June 2011

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I'm glad you came back and I hope you stay with us so we can be a support to you. Would love to hear names you have thought about and if you plan on redoing the nursery, etc. How are you doing?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm actually fine with it... No GD whatsoever. I do plan on staying around. =) I'm just very glad she's healthy. The sonographer said she still couldn't guarantee 100% girl because the baby didn't really want to cooperate, but she would give me 95% girl.

We're not doing a nursery. The kids always co-sleep with me, so it's kinda pointless. I'm at a loss because I don't have anything to really buy. DD3 barely used her swing, so it's practically brand new. All I need is a cloth diaper stash (big enough for her and DD3), car seat, and an Arm's Reach co-sleeper and we'll be good to go. I can get most of that cheaper too right now at Babies R Us since they're having the trade in event.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyDreaming View Post
    I'm actually fine with it... No GD whatsoever. I do plan on staying around. =) I'm just very glad she's healthy. The sonographer said she still couldn't guarantee 100% girl because the baby didn't really want to cooperate, but she would give me 95% girl.

We're not doing a nursery. The kids always co-sleep with me, so it's kinda pointless. I'm at a loss because I don't have anything to really buy. DD3 barely used her swing, so it's practically brand new. All I need is a cloth diaper stash (big enough for her and DD3), car seat, and an Arm's Reach co-sleeper and we'll be good to go. I can get most of that cheaper too right now at Babies R Us since they're having the trade in event.
    That's Great! Well, congratulations and I can't wait to follow you along!!

Any names yet?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have the anatomy scan next week on February 16th at 9 am. The sonographer told me she's really thinking girl, but it might be a surprise. We saw the "firehat" a couple of times and she said not every baby always shows the goods, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up. I'm actually excited about having another girl. I enjoy the girls so much, and all of them are girly girls. They enjoy having their hair done, having manicures and pedicures, pageants, gymnastics, everything. (They also enjoy softball/t-ball and soccer, so they're not 100% girly girls.)

I may go for a HT boy in a few years. I'm not really sure. I go back and forth on whether or not I really want a boy. If I do go HT, the only way I can rationalize it is if I went through egg donation to raise the money. That's another ethical dilemma and not something DH and I see eye to eye on. Then too, I worry about twins. Twins run in both of our families and I'm not sure if that would increase our chances, even if we only put one back. (They think this baby began as a twin and the SCH was actually a vanishing twin that never fully formed. I didn't understand all of it.) I also conceived triplets when we were doing the injections for DD1, but miscarried pretty quickly.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats for a healthy baby girl.. It's great how well you are dealing with it. I wish I were like you. I love having girls and we have two girls. But I was still devastated when I heard that the one that I am carrying (due date is 04-Apr) is a girl(DD3) too.. We are planning to go for HT in this year itself..

I wish you all the very best in whatever you decide regarding going for HT..

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on your little girl.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been told that the more you have of one gender the odds go up that the next will be the same gender... don't know if there is any truth in that but I have 4 boys!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123