Thread: Sad

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sad

A close friend and my sister have both given birth this week and both now have a PP. I am happy, especially for my sister, but I cried and cried my eyes out after being told the "good news". I actually hurt and am so surprised at my reaction ?!

I feel really low, not like my usual self. ( I am very good at putting on a brave face and getting on with it) I want to be in a good frame of mind as I am going HT in June for my baby boy/boys. The what ifs are churning through my mind already. What if I have another no transfer, what will I do then ?

Don't know how to snap out of this ? Feel lost
    2007 2009 2012
    Cycle 2 June 2011 HRC, 20 eggs, 18 mature, 15 sent to GSN, 1 normal XX, 1 normal XY stopped growing at 7 cells, 1 mosaic monosomy 21, XY to be rebiopsied
    UPDATE XY came back normal after rebiopsy, FET coming soon !
    BFP 5days after FET Beta 1, 743 Beta 2, 2649
    My arrived 13th June 2012 !

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Big bug hugs xxx
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugs, but try to think positive always
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, you have to think good thoughts. A NT is scary but usually is the exception rather than the norm.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    Well, you have to think good thoughts. A NT is scary but usually is the exception rather than the norm.
    Thanks ladies and NBP.
    2007 2009 2012
    Cycle 2 June 2011 HRC, 20 eggs, 18 mature, 15 sent to GSN, 1 normal XX, 1 normal XY stopped growing at 7 cells, 1 mosaic monosomy 21, XY to be rebiopsied

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im almost 6 weeks pregnant with my 3rd. I have 2 little girls, so im REALLY hoping this one is a baby boy! Its hard when you see others around you getting what you feel like you want/need to make your little family complete. I love both of my girls more than life itself & I wouldnt trade them for anything, but now I really want to experience having a son. Hubby would have been happy just having 2 I think, so this will be our last, boy or girl. I hope that when you go HT in June you are able to get your little boy. Good luck
    April 2008, March 2010, December 2012

TTC #4 sometime the middle to end of 2013, we'll be SWAYING & PRAYING God sends us a

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry and good luck in June

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can totally relate to what you are feeling. Right after finding out my DS2 was indeed a boy, I found out my SIL was having a girl. I was gutted and cried for hours. I felt so sad and guilty for feeling so sad. I went HT a few years later and was lucky to get pregnant and give birth to my DD. Good luck, I'll be cheering you on!

MS/PGD/IVF OHW

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry you are sad, but HEY GIRL, you get to go HT and be certain you get your boy(s), so keep your chin up and stay healthy and positive! No need in worrying about things that could go wrong when they haven't yet, so just be excited and know that you will get your blue bundle for sure. HUGS!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou, thankyou ladies for your words of encouragement. It is hard to explain how much it helps to hear about other peoples experiences that are very similar to mine. It is like having your own personal cheer squad ! I feel good about going HT in June and believe my boy/s will happen ! Texas mommy and Lola in Love hope you both get your baby boy ! Best of luck to you both and to everybody in getting their desired gender x
    2007 2009 2012